It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CMS Official says: Only 30 Percent of HealthCare.gov System Has Been Built

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, you can't expect them to have it all done. They have only spent how much so far???
They need to spend far more to make it right.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Made me laugh, I needed that LOL. I used "counseling" and I probably should have used "bribing" or "extorting." And as far as the rape goes I wholeheartedly agree, but I don't think it's his "counselors" doing the raping or for that matter Obama, since the whole lot of them are simply yes men/women and meat puppet zombies, it's their handlers that are doing the raping.

When I saw the cost of the obscenity called the ACA I dam near sh***t a cookie! It's a tax grab. If the private sector is charging $150 a person or $300 a family and the price suddenly jumps to $675 a person and $1400 a family you really have to give your head a shake and ask, WTF is going on here?

And then there is all those campaign promises and the horsesh***t about keeping your own doctor and policy, blah blah blah. The thing they created, brand named Obama, does nothing productive, it creates nothing but grief, it speaks nothing but lies, it deliberately works against the people, the ideals and constitution of the country and it accepts gifts and "payment" from foreign governments, nationals and institutions, which if I remember right under US law is a treasonable act. And then you have congress and the senate and a whole whack of the assclowns have dual citizenship with Israel. A person CANNOT serve two masters so how much treason is going on there? Plus let's not forget about the lobbyists and the kickbacks allegedly in the form of "campaign contributions" (cough cough) all the way from the senate and congress up the White House...

So again, WTF is going on?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/20.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join