It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the autopsy photos may seem to show entirely different wounds possibly because some had the skull/scalp laid back into place and some had it laid open to show the damage--it might look as if additional damage was intentionally inflicted post-mortem--or if pictures of the same subject, unaltered, could possibly look that different just from being taken at different angles--but then what do I know? I do wish the story about the Parkland doctors taking their own pictures would prove to be true and those pictures would surface! But if there were such things why haven't they been produced, or a story about them disappearing?

I believe I mentioned before that I thought there was a straight-on image which should show any damage to the hairline unless the body or the photo was altered. I was wrong--I looked at it again and the left side of the head is at such an angle and in shadow that if there was damage there it wouldn't show in that picture--and if the huge wound in the right side and back of the head is in fact an exit wound, the shot would have come from the left front and Oswald can't have fired it.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Does anyone truly believe that CIA would not get in on the JFK conspiracy with controlled disinformation.

Misdirection .....anyone ?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4
Does anyone truly believe that CIA would not get in on the JFK conspiracy with controlled disinformation.

Misdirection .....anyone ?

What's the question? You mean if they did it, had it done, or contributed to it, would they spin the facts to point away from themselves? If so the answer is yes.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Others (not here at ATS) keep commenting, but I gotta wonder if they really don't think I can see how quickly I'm losing ground. If something doesn't give, I really don't see me doing another Memorial Day cookout... I would have never believed you could be this tired and still be alive!

Still got my mind, though, and that's what matters. Without my glasses I'm legally blind in my right eye, but I've still got glasses!!!

Wanted to get back to this thread because I'm still finding new stuff and I owe Mr. Greer an apology (until I'm proven wrong). There may have been a compartmentalized Presidential & Vice Presidential Secret Service but the horror of what happened that day would go at least as far as foreknowledge in explaining any type of reflexive reaction to the assassination. According to his WC testimony he never looked at the President. Watching the film I get the impression that the first glance was at Connolly and the second was at the President.

I wanted to get back to the OP...

It is a terrible, terrible thing to say but the list would be much shorter if the question was, "Who DIDN'T want Kennedy dead that day?"

The young guys I saw last year that are clicking off the years until guys like me are all gone can wallow in their youthful ignorance. A day will come when they see the fruit of that seed blossom... By then it won't matter.

Curious that I just learned of it recently...

National Security Action Memorandum (NSAM) 263 stated that at a meeting on October 11, 1963, the president considered the recommendations contained in the report of Secretary McNamara and General Taylor on their mission to South Vietnam. It read:

The President approved the military recommendations [withdrawal by the end of 1965] . . . but directed that no formal announcement be made of the implementation of plans to withdraw 1,000 military personnel by the end of 1963.

It should be noted that a rough draft of NSAM 273, which essentially rescinded Kennedy’s withdrawal policy, was found in the Johnson Presidential Library in Austin. It was dated November 21, 1963, the day before the assassination! Someone knew that JFK’s troop reduction order would not be fulfilled.

Kennedy aide Kenneth O’Donnell confirmed this in his 1972 book, "Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye". He wrote, “The President’s orders to reduce American military personnel in Vietnam by one thousand before the end of 1963 was still in effect on the day he went to Texas. A few days after his death, during the morning, the order was quietly rescinded.”

At a guess, I'd say that 80% of what needs to be known is already in the public domain. There is supposed to be another document dump in 2017. Hopefully either someone of my generation or someone that cares will still be around. There is no statute of limitations on murder and, if some unarmed guy can go to prison for the crippling gunshot wounds of an incident that he "created" (the cops shot her), eventually Johnson & Hoover will be in the history books as accessories to murder!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

All things considered, I agree with the earlier poster saying that JFK was preparing to remove the Federal Reserve.
If true he would have been asking for it. Do you know what executive action LBJ took while in flight from Love Field?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiremanken

All things considered, I agree with the earlier poster saying that JFK was preparing to remove the Federal Reserve.
If true he would have been asking for it. Do you know what executive action LBJ took while in flight from Love Field?

I've been trying to get some info together for a reasonably intelligent reply... Having trouble concentrating today and split references between the publisher & Jim Marrs doesn't help. There is 'Sources' section in his book "Crossfire" which, apparently, the publisher considered enough. He has a bibliography on his website regarding his sources, but I'm just not up to the task today.

A semi-educated guess would be that your question concerns JFK's EO relating to silver and gold. As Marrs points out, Kennedy and Lincoln were the only two presidents to take on the Fed and both were shot in the head in public.

I'm always up for a bit more education on the subject, this is what is mentioned in "Crossfire".:

In other words, EO 11110 allowed the treasury full access to silver certificates from the bowels of Fort Knox and would have drastically lowered the US government loan rate—and by inference interest payments—to the Federal Reserve. JFK was seeking to ease the inflation rate and this one order (EO 11110) would have accomplished just that. This would have placed more silver into the general population and paid off debt to the Federal Reserve. JFK’s EO 11110 expanded the Treasury Department’s power to issue non-interest-bearing money from governmental reserves and edged out the US need to approach the Federal Reserve to print more interest-bearing Federal Reserve notes.

but if LBJ took any action to mollify the bankers, it isn't mentioned in "Crossfire". Marrs does say at the beginning of this chapter that there has been much confusion on this subject over the years. Here's what the book says at to who finally nullified JFK's EO.:

EO 11110 therefore allowed for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in silver-backed treasury bills, called United States notes. That same day, Kennedy also signed a bill changing the backing of $1 and $2 bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakening US currency. Kennedy’s successor, President Johnson, did nothing to change this situation. It was President Ronald Reagan who in September 1987 issued EO 12608 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. EO 12608 revoked the section added by EO 11110. This effectively revoked the entire order. Today we continue to use interest-bearing Federal Reserve notes, and the deficit is more than $16 trillion, an all-time high.

Am I at least in the ballpark?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

See JFK, The Smoking Gun. Don't read about it, don't wade thorough any reviews, they will try to cover up its simple voracity. Just see it. There aren't many "theories" left after that.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

See JFK, The Smoking Gun. Don't read about it, don't wade thorough any reviews, they will try to cover up its simple voracity. Just see it. There aren't many "theories" left after that.

I watched back when it was first recommended to me, too many loose ends for me to go that route. An inexperienced Secret Service Agent trying to return fire on Oswald? Oswald where? The TSBD? That would have been to the rear, the Grassy Knoll wouldn't explain a wound to JFK's throat (front).

Two women that knew both Ruby and Oswald were in the Dal-Tex building and saw Ruby hand off a pistol to Oswald as they passed on the sidewalk (which Oswald couldn't have known had the firing pin sabotaged and was unable to fire). There's no way he could have killed Tippet(sp?) with that weapon.

That's only one example. There are literally hundreds more.

There's just too much else for such a simplified answer. As I said in my original reply on the movie, it reminded me a lot of those made for TV vignettes "1000 Ways To Die". I just couldn't take it seriously.

That's okay, though, everybody is entitled to form their own opinions on this. Like it or not, it is part of the fabric of our nation now and if a particular theory helps in coming to terms with what happened then it can't be all bad. I just can't reconcile what I've learned over these many years with the premise of that documentary.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I watched back when it was first recommended to me, too many loose ends for me to go that route.

Theres your sign

Like I said People, don't listen to what others tell you , "Meh… nothing to see here".

See "JFK, The Smoking Gun." Watch the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I watched back when it was first recommended to me, too many loose ends for me to go that route.

Theres your sign

Like I said People, don't listen to what others tell you , "Meh… nothing to see here".

See "JFK, The Smoking Gun." Watch the whole thing.

Maybe you misunderstood, I watched the entire movie on Netflix. I'll go back and check for extra footage hidden in the credits at the end, but otherwise I have already watch the entire "docu-drama". I found it very off-putting the way some scenes were shown in a way that could give a casual viewer the impression that the actual persons involved were those that were onscreen. The interview (interrogation?) with the Secret Service Agent in question is a bit overplayed, what with the dramatic tone of voice and somewhat threatening/evil look through the upper edge of the glasses.

I honestly didn't think I was insulting the movie, if you got that impression you have my apology. It just didn't ring true to me. I'll give it another look this evening after my wife goes to work.

Btw, my Christmas present to myself came this afternoon, all five volumes of, "Inside The Assassinations Records Review Board: The U.S. Government's Final Attempt To Reconcile The Conflicting Medical Evidence In The Assassination Of JFK" by Doug Horne. That should keep me busy for a while.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great stuff here! However I would be remiss if I didn't add my Two cents for whats it's worth.

Kennedy's bit every hand that ever fed there political machine. It is no secret now that heavy organized crime bosses helped JFK get elected in the first place. This going back to his Father Joe "Calling all Dept's due" from his former mob associates..

The first thing these mob clowns do is start running their mouths about owning the White House. J. Edgar Hoover gets some tapes on it and uses it to keep his job, and blackmail the President. So the President sends the Attorney General "Bobby" to start nailing mob guys to the wall. This works well until Bobby deports Carlos Marcello to South America and poor Carlo almost dies..

You remember Carlos Marcello, he was the Mob boss of New Orleans and has been helping JBJ stay in office in Texas which is his territory. Carlos also had deep ties to the CIA according to Cord Myer (CIA) and assisted with the training for the Bay of PIgs operation on his large ranch in Louisiana.. Sooo, the President and his Brother crossed the mob, and the CIA in a matter of Three years.

Lets recap. JFK was tapping Cord Meyers Wife, Judith Exeter (Mob bag girl) for Sam Giancona, the Boss of Chicago. And lets not forget LBJ, who hated the Kennedy's deeply. Oh, did I mention half a million Cubans...

There was so much blackmail and backstabbing that it had to end like a scene from Shakespeare.. Even Peter Lawford couldn't clean # up fast enough.. So many people and so many motives made this an easy op for the CIA/Mob connection. Certainly approved by LBJ.

Oswald wasn't an Agent, however he was part of it. He was the fool who was told all he had to do was bring the gun to work and drop it off. That was as far as it went with him. Three other shooters took JFK out. But Ruby? What about poor Jack? Well he was set up worse than Oswald, He was told he would be a Hero for killing Oswald and out of jail quickly. He wasn't. And because he wanted that fame after the deed was done he kept quiet.

So all that crazy out of the way I say the CIA and the Mob worked their magic together to get JFK out. Get their Man in LBJ back in office to help with the entire cover-up. Carlos said it best when he was asked if he wanted Bobby Kennedy shot. "If you need to kill a Snake, you don't cut off it's tail. You cut off the Head."

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: scattergunBut Ruby? What about poor Jack? Well he was set up worse than Oswald, He was told he would be a Hero for killing Oswald and out of jail quickly. He wasn't. And because he wanted that fame after the deed was done he kept quiet.

Isn't it entirely possible that Ruby never told all he knew as he felt threatened and ultimately safer in prison? Look what happened to Dorothy Kilgallen after he talked to her!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Always seemed likely to me that elements of the CIA and elements of the mafia had a hand in it. What scattergun wrote above about the Marcello connection ties it together nicely. New Orleans seems pretty central to it all...

I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald was an agent due to his military background and the inherent sketchiness of his "defection" to the USSR. I mean, when he returned it was like no one even cared. A case could be made that there were two Oswalds all along.

What I can't make sense of is the attempted assassination of Gen. Edwin Walker supposedly carried out by Oswald shortly before Dealy Plaza. How does that fit in with the rest?

A lot of fuss was made in the media about how the KGB "planted" the idea of the JFK conspiracy. But who suggested it to the KGB?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

I think you're right, most certainly Ruby would have known that he'd be better off not spilling all the beans. Thanks for bringing up Dorothy Kilgallen, that got me searching all morning and I found lots of connections that I never knew about before. Sure wish we had Dorothy's JFK notes to look over now, huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModerateManiac
Always seemed likely to me that elements of the CIA and elements of the mafia had a hand in it. What scattergun wrote above about the Marcello connection ties it together nicely. New Orleans seems pretty central to it all...

I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald was an agent due to his military background and the inherent sketchiness of his "defection" to the USSR. I mean, when he returned it was like no one even cared. A case could be made that there were two Oswalds all along.

What I can't make sense of is the attempted assassination of Gen. Edwin Walker supposedly carried out by Oswald shortly before Dealy Plaza. How does that fit in with the rest?

A lot of fuss was made in the media about how the KGB "planted" the idea of the JFK conspiracy. But who suggested it to the KGB?

The attempt on General Walker could have very well been LHO's "Dry Run" as a shooter. The General was sitting in his house at a desk and was nearly head shot through a window. If this was indeed Oswald he screwed uo an easy target.. that in itself could have removed him from duties as a shooter at Dealy Plaza. However he was still an integral part of the overall plan. Oswald was a unfortunate tool. After reading quite a lot from his wife in her book Marina really didn't have much in the brains department. His Marine records show marginal performance and low motivation. Not really agent material here. It seems our man Oswald was a man with a cause but pretty clueless as to the overall plan that enveloped him.

Oswald was in way over his head, he was being handled by Professional agents some of which worked in the OSS and were developing cold war skill sets. As Oswald's skills showed itself he was marginalized in the plan due to risk. He was on the FBI's radar as Hoover was following several CIA assets as he deemed that organization a threat to his own.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

That would make sense I guess.

Never considered the inter-agency paranoia angle much, should probably look more into that. I wonder to what extent Hoover was aware and/or co-operating with the conspirators though. The feds were involved in the investigation, after all.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModerateManiac
a reply to: scattergun

That would make sense I guess.

Never considered the inter-agency paranoia angle much, should probably look more into that. I wonder to what extent Hoover was aware and/or co-operating with the conspirators though. The feds were involved in the investigation, after all.

Hoover definitely knew part of the plot. And withheld a great amount of information to the Warren Commission. During that time the FBI had ten times as many informants than the CIA had agents. Over the years proceeding the Kennedy Administration Hoover had real power, he surely didn't want to lose it. He also knew many secrets. He was Director for life and his agents thought he was a God.

If Hoover was part of the plot he would have certainly played all parties involved for the most personal gain. The FBI was at the top of the food chain in Washington. Hoover WAS the Justice Department. Thats why he could call his BOSS (Bobby Kennedy) to His office and give him the information that Hoover and his boys knew about JFK's affairs with Monroe, Exeter and several others... He could use threats such as these to get whatever he needed.

Hoover denied the existence of Organized Crime for years. He was paid by them. And they intern didn't "Out" Hoover for his sexual practices. Hoover hindered and manipulated the Warren Report by not including many witnesses and tampering with held evidence. This under the direction of LBJ. Hoover had a file on him too...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I'd be interested in the contents of Dorothy Kilgallen's notes or any other documents worth killing over!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ever read Michael E. Salla's book titled Kennedy's Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK's Assassination?

I am of the opinion that JFK was about to go public with the UFO/ET subject and was murdered before he did. His entire assassination had roots in UFO politics.

Just my opinion, but its also shared by some.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yes, I have heard that one and don't discount it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join