It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When he finally decided to speak out at the beginning of the 50th anniversary year, Robert Kennedy Jr. leaned more towards mob than political/CIA connections: usnews.nbcnews.com... I had no idea Robert Sr. ever did any investigation and wonder whether that was a secret until this interview?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoriSCapnSkip
In all seriousness, I prefer the theory in which Lyndon Johnson was involved. CIA station chief and Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt admitted on his deathbed that he attended a meeting prior to November 22, 1963 at least discussing, if not planning, the assassination. Involved in the plot were CIA Director of Covert Operations in the Western Hemosphere, David Atlee Phillips, and CIA officials Cord Meyer and William King Harvey.

Sad to say, but I've got a feeling that the closest answer is "All Of The Above".

I've got another physical therapy session this afternoon, but I'll post a link to the vid on YT later. One researcher uncovered the fact that a missile (bullet) was removed from the president's body at Bethesda and immediately surrendered to the custody of an FBI agent who signed for it. Of course at that point it disappeared from the face of the planet just like the Mauser that was the first rifle discovered in the TSBD.

A lot of people forget that officers like Roger Craig and Buddy Walker forgot immediately when the assassination happened that they had been ordered to participate in NO WAY with crowd control or the security of the motorcade. They had been ordered to stand in front the station and do nothing but watch. The "official" sniper's nest was absolutely NOT what the first officers found.

The Evidence of Revision vids on YT are a valuable resource because of the huge amount of evidence that was uncovered but at the same time is reason it could never be commercially released.

There is audio of the conversation between LBJ and Hoover talking about how some kind of panel (The Warren Commission) needed to be put together right away in order to preempt anyone else starting an investigation that couldn't be controlled.

I've become convinced that the FBI+CIA+Dallas Police+Anti-Castro Cubans+the Mob killed the president. Before anyone wants to change my mind, I'd ask them to watch the entire series.

For example:The last installment about MLK toward the very end shows on the screen the man (of the two) who was sent to check the abandoned white mustang that JER ditched after hearing on the radio that police were looking for in. The man that took the right-hand side of the car noticed something fall out of the pouch that mustang doors had on the inside. He dropped his jacket over it to avoid notice and picked up the paper with the jacket. He saw the name Raoul(sp?) and a phone number. When he called the number a woman answered, she turned out to be working at Jack Ruby's club. He asked if they'd ever heard of Raoul and she said he was familiar to most of the employees and had been there many times.

So you've got six full DVDs of stuff that comes full circle back to Dallas...

ETA:
What's really pathetic is that part six keeps getting taken down because the King family owns the rights to the "I Have A Dream" speech and # 6 includes a good sized portion of it. No royalties, no video.

In comparison all three of the major network news anchors are shown reporting the 7.65 Mauser yet that part of the series is readily available. (Along with a clip of Walter Cronkite announcing that the murder weapon had been misidentified and was now a Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5.
edit on 12 2 2014 by CornShucker because: self explanatory

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

If you read "Brothers" by David Talbot, it says that RFK didn't believe the Warren Commission's findings and privately did investigate. A very good book.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417557094&sr=8-1&keywords=brothers+hidden+history

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker
Sad to say, but I've got a feeling that the closest answer is "All Of The Above".

I've become convinced that the FBI+CIA+Dallas Police+Anti-Castro Cubans+the Mob killed the president. Before anyone wants to change my mind, I'd ask them to watch the entire series.

There is absolute, all anyone would want and more, indications of strong motivations on the part of all those agencies. As for Kennedy's political enemies, not so much, as they might have just waited for him to self-destruct through his own behavior and not confer martyr status on him, except of course for Lyndon Johnson who might well rightly figure that he was never gonna be elected in his own right, even without JFK around, much less with him, and the only way to get in office was to bump off the current president!

The thing that I find hard to believe, that all "anti-conspiracy" proponents find hard to believe, is that all of these groups managed to get together at all to plan the assassination--let alone keep it secret! You'd have a much better chance convincing me of a story such as E. Howard Hunt's which has maybe six people or less involved, or even of the incredible coincidence that two or more groups were involved in different conspiracies and just happened to strike at the same place at the same time!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

If you read "Brothers" by David Talbot, it says that RFK didn't believe the Warren Commission's findings and privately did investigate. A very good book.

No, I haven't by a long shot read everything out there, and thought it might have been mentioned before. It's just that I'd heard the argument advanced by the "anti-conspiracy" camps, that if there were any "real" indications of a conspiracy, why didn't the Kennedys conduct their own investigation? They had the money, power, and know-how. If *they* didn't believe it, conspiracies must be all in the minds of crackpots who need to find better things to do!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

My answer to those people would be that Robert realized what would happen if he was too vocal. I actually believe that part of it. He knew he would be next, but he seemed to be looking into it on his own. It would be great if he had a diary that we could read.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

Yeah, that would be great! It's quite possible RFK to some amount enabled the coverup for fear of what would happen to him. Then when they shot him, Ted Kennedy told the whole family to stay shut about it in public so they're only just now starting to talk.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Posted on LBJ's IMDb message board in response to accusations that he killed JFK: Lyndon Johnson absolutely did not shoot John F. Kennedy--he was too busy cowering on the floor of the car following. Now, as to either arranging for someone else to shoot him, or being in league with others to do so, I believe more every day...just wish it could be proven while people who can remember it are still living!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Which JFK assassination theory is sillier, that Jackie did it/had it done or this one:

Walt Disney killed JFK wikibomb.wordpress.com... because Kennedy did not like Savage Sam as well as Old Yeller!
So, basically, he should have shot everyone who saw both films!
And, Disney did not approach LBJ or anyone in 1967, being as Disney died in 1966!

Oh, dear, I'll be up all night trying to decide!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry for the lag... Been feeling pretty rough.

One thing I want to say up front is that I forgot to include the Secret Service. Anyone that takes advantage of the resources I'm listing will find it impossible to believe otherwise. Just as with the other agencies listed, this isn't a blanket indictment of everyone working for that agency. Apparently the coverup was very compartmentalized because you will hear Mr. Horne, at one point or another, mention agents and medical personnel from just about every group involved noting their frustration at either being refused entrance or being forced to temporarily leave the ongoing coverup.

I'm pressed for time so I'll just mention the Mauser for now as referenced by Roger Craig, Seymour Weitzman and Eugene Boone. In the video "Two Men In Dallas" by Mark Lane, the CIA document conflicting with the Carcano is at the 13 minute mark.

Two Men In Dallas

Craig never changed his statement.
Craig

I feel sorry for the other two guys. They give the appearance of someone that has been worn down into saying something they know is false.

Mauser or Carcano

As to whether Agent Greer stopped the limo for 1 1/2 to 2 seconds for the head shot, there were ~50 witnesses who claimed either a "near" stop or a stop. Of those, 16 of those were considered close enough and credible when they said the car stopped.
Malcolm Summers saw the limo stop..
youtu.be...

Bob Clark saw the limo stop.
youtu.be...

LBJ & Hoover talking about cutting off the chance of an independent investigation.
youtu.be...

Even LBJ couldn't buy the "Magic Bullet" BS. (bad audio)
youtu.be...

Here is what I've found that is the real "meat & potatoes" of what we've been allowed to know so far (thanks to President Clinton's Kennedy Records Act).

A bit of a preview:
Doug Horne Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board talks about JFK autopsy.
youtu.be...

Before I knew it was available in sections, I was watching the full "6 hr. marathon version". Here are some points worth checking out: (about 1:50 mark),(about 2:00 mark),Brain Timeline(3:00),Back Bullet(about3:35)
youtu.be...

Here it is in sections. I urge Anyone who continues to trivialize those who continue to fight for the truth to watch these! The same man who was driving the limo in Dallas was driving the limo with the bronze casket "empty" in Bethesda. After the former First Lady and the other occupants went in, he sat there for 12 minutes (buying even more time for what was being done). When asked why he was just setting there, he claimed he didn't know where the morgue entrance was.

You will see that the body was altered, X-rays were faked, a bullet WAS removed from Kennedy's back, there were (impossibly) TWO brain dissections, there were "missiles"(bullet fragments) removed from the brain. Notations were made that the weight was more than one bullet but less than two.

The president took at least five head shots. One was to the left rear. Since I haven't been able to find the page I'd seen in the archives, I will assume for the time being that my shock at what I was reading confused me enough that I thought it said the entry wound was from the front...

He also spends considerable time explaining how two different sets of technicians (each sworn to secrecy, of course) worked on the Zapruder film Saturday and then Sunday.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Doug Horne Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board
Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Regarding Agent Greer...yes, he slowed at least enough for the brake light to come on, as can be seen in the film. The best that can be said of his actions is that many people thought they heard shots coming from the front, and if he thought that, he may have thought he was driving into an ambush. As far as I know, he never actually said that. He did deliver an apparently sincere apology to Mrs. Kennedy for not hitting the gas and getting the hell out between the "second" and "third" shots (terms in quotes as I use them loosely!) Nothing proves that he was in on it and slowed down to allow a sniper a better target. He just spazzed out and acted like a jerk! His son said he lived a long and normal life with no survivor guilt.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Once you establish that the chain of custody was broken and have one of the men (at the top of his field) interviewed on camera, the entire film comes into question. If I make a statement, I'm told to provide links. If I take considerable time to track down the links, nobody (apparently) can be bothered to view them.

I've watched all 6+ hours of Doug Horne's presentation as well as his interview with NPIC photo interpreter Dino Brugioni, who speaks for the first time about another NPIC examination of the film the day after the assassination. Brugioni didn't know about the second examination and believes the Zapruder Film in the archives today is not the film he saw the day after the assassination.

Part Four goes into detail about the interception of the Zapruder film the weekend of the assassination.

The interview clearly shows Mr. Brugioni's shock at finding that the film was brought back to NPIC on Sunday night for further work.

Life Magazine paid Zapruder an additional $100,000 for the film and then sat on it for about 10 years. All anyone has to do is watch King Kong to know that the analog technology existed to create the illusion that the car never stopped.

Removing frames from the film that showed debris spraying the trunk would account for the seemingly instant snap backward of the president's head. Dan Rather saw the forward snap of the first head shot because he saw the original film while it was still available.

I'll say one more thing, then I give up... Watch the First Lady defy the laws of physics. As she is climbing onto the trunk, everyone in the front of the car is being thrown forward from the breaks being slammed on.
edit on 12 9 2014 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Top Ten Stupidest President Kennedy Assassination Theories:

10. Oliver Stone did it knowing the subject would one day make a great movie. (His alibi was being in school halfway across the country—but he sure gained enough from it!)

9. The “umbrella man” theory: Louie Steven Witt appears in the Zapruder film, seemingly inexplicably raising a black umbrella on a sunny day. He was accused of using this to either signal marksmen, or to fire a poison dart concealed within the umbrella. Appearing before the House Select Committee on Assassinations, Witt, who still had the original umbrella and brought it as an exhibit, creating a light moment in the proceedings, stated that he actually had the umbrella to taunt JFK over the Kennedy family’s World War II Nazi ties.

8. a) The driver, William Greer, was in on it and slowed down to allow the gunman better aim. b) The driver himself turned and fired a gun which neither anyone else in the car, anyone watching on both sides of the road, or most of the millions who eventually saw the films by Abraham Zapruder and Orville Nix ever noticed.

7. James Files fired the final shot from the Grassy Knoll. (Update to the "Just when you think you've heard them all" file: apparently now some poor sucker has confessed! www.newsmax.com... )

6. Walt Disney had it done because he was angry that Kennedy liked Old Yeller better than Savage Sam. wikibomb.wordpress.com...

5. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

4. Kennedy's wife Jackie had it done because she was angry about fill in the blank.

3. Every time I look this up, I hear a new one. Someone proposed that Scanners made Kennedy's head explode (as in the 1981 movie). www.rottentomatoes.com... If Jackie was one, I guess it could have been her.

2. Kennedy was not killed. At least one version has him removed from office while one has him surviving incapacitated on Aristotle Onassis’s private island.

1. Suicide.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Part Four goes into detail about the interception of the Zapruder film the weekend of the assassination.

Life Magazine paid Zapruder an additional $100,000 for the film and then sat on it for about 10 years. All anyone has to do is watch King Kong to know that the analog technology existed to create the illusion that the car never stopped.

Removing frames from the film that showed debris spraying the trunk would account for the seemingly instant snap backward of the president's head. Dan Rather saw the forward snap of the first head shot because he saw the original film while it was still available.

This all is a lot more than I knew. I did know about Life Magazine paying for print rights. I've watched several dramas about events surrounding the assassination, and couldn't tell you in which I saw this, but I remember how sad it was.
Representatives from Life tracked down Zapruder, persuaded him to sign, and when they came out a throng of other reporters were outraged and furious, yelling and screaming that he didn't give them a chance. It showed how upset and shaken poor Mr. Zapruder was to witness such an event and then be put in such a position. In another source I heard he became very sad and never used the camera for fun again...if at all.

Of course I knew no one was allowed near the car, so no still photographs revealing forensic evidence, and that the car was completely cleaned before anyone saw it. (Oddly, it was used for another 13 years, serving four additional presidents.)

I knew at one time the film was kept out of the public eye for many years and emerged supposedly altered. I had no idea this was supposed to have started as early as the weekend of the assassination.

Regarding Dan Rather, I've seen the footage of a man accusing him of being wrong. I always said, maybe he was wrong--the reporters were shown the film once, and it happens, in real time, so damn fast, you can't be sure what you're seeing. I've seen it about a million times and never really saw him fall back (he couldn't, very far, with the seat behind him) or forward either, but to the side. It took watching the film slowed down, frame by frame, an option not afforded to the press, to realize the shot almost certainly struck the side of his head (and I could be wrong there--some say the huge hole appearing on the right side is an exit wound). In any case, it's indisputable that the injuries shown in the film and one autopsy photo do not in the least match those in the other photos. I don't know why it's considered wacko that either the body or the photos were altered--it's right there in the pictures themselves!

I heard that film of Hitler doing a jig when France surrendered to Germany on June 22, 1940, was actually altered--that the missing frames had been discovered which showed him walking normally and were cut out to make it look like a dance for propaganda purposes. Anyone know if this is true?

A couple of questions about the Zapruder film:

1) Was a complete copy made for Life magazine? If so, this would result in the existence of an unaltered print, which, if kept safe, would prove the content of the original film and indicate what if anything was changed. This ought to be required in all cases--get complete copies of any footage to as many news outlets as possible! This also happened in Robert Kennedy's assassination. A boy named Jamie Scott Enyart took pictures, probably revealing the existence of a second shooter, and he was chased and the film confiscated by the police. Of course, he never saw it again. If only Scott had been able to outrun those pursuing him, we might know the truth of what really happened that night! I hope to God I am never put in any such position, but if so the original either goes straight to the media, or is forcibly pried from my cold, dead fingers! Absolutely no authorities, representatives of any government agencies or police, will be allowed to so much as breathe on it!!!

2) I don't suppose anyone timed the length of the original Zapruder film so it could be determined if anything is either missing from or added to the current version? Did they give Zapruder a print of what was on the rest of the film besides the assassination, and could it be determined from this how long the assassination part should be?

3) Is there any way to compare it to the (possibly unaltered) Orville Nix film and see if they run at different speeds or anything?

4) In 1978, the photo of Oswald holding the rifle was subjected to all the analog tests available at the time and passed as genuine. Later, computer technology was developed--to show if a photograph was altered by analyzing light sources--and it passed that, too. Could such techniques be applied to see if existing copies of the Zapruder film are original? (I don't mean genuine--of course they're genuine--I mean, unadulterated original.)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
reply to post by Blue Shift

I really don't know. I believe there was a conspiracy for sure, but I don't think one can say conclusively what actually happened and who was really behind it. Personally, I think LBJ was involved somehow, and I lean towards the idea that Oswald was a patsy. I think it might be possible that Oswald was involved to some extent, but I don't think he was the triggerman. I think he was set up to take the fall, and after the shooting he realized his plight.

I think there's enough evidence to indicate there was more than one shooter, and at least one shot (if not 2 or more) was fired from in front of the motorcade (possibly the grassy knoll). If the CIA was involved, there are certainly people who were in the CIA at the time who had no love for Kennedy that had ties to LBJ. There were also less savory types with mob connections that also had ties with LBJ.

Theories I think are nonsense:

-The driver killed JFK
-Jackie killed JFK (I've actually seen someone suggest this)
-Oswald was the lone gunman
-Castro killed JFK
-The Russians did it
-Oswald acted alone but an SS agent in the car behind Kennedy accidently fired the fatal head shot
-The mob did it single handedly

To me it seems most likely that there were probably individuals from within both the mob and the CIA that might have acted together along with LBJ and some of his cronies to carry out the assassination. I don't think it was an "official" CIA plot, but rather rogue elements within the agency acted without direct approval. Mob connections could have been sanctioned from higher up however, as the mob had no love for the kennedy's.

I also think that RFK's assassination is also incredibly suspicious, and combined with his brothers death, adds fuel to the fire of conspiracy.

Thanks for saving me typing. It's pretty much where I sit with the JFK conundrum.

I think mob involvement was heavy.
LBJ
CIA, but more so individual heavy hitters pissed at the BAY of Pigs, hence Hunts deathbed confession that he was approached by a group to be a bench warmer in the upcoming event to remove the president.

America for the most part, is unaware it went through a Coup D'etat in 63.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
reply to post by Blue Shift

I really don't know. I believe there was a conspiracy for sure, but I don't think one can say conclusively what actually happened and who was really behind it. Personally, I think LBJ was involved somehow, and I lean towards the idea that Oswald was a patsy. I think it might be possible that Oswald was involved to some extent, but I don't think he was the triggerman. I think he was set up to take the fall, and after the shooting he realized his plight.

I think there's enough evidence to indicate there was more than one shooter, and at least one shot (if not 2 or more) was fired from in front of the motorcade (possibly the grassy knoll). If the CIA was involved, there are certainly people who were in the CIA at the time who had no love for Kennedy that had ties to LBJ. There were also less savory types with mob connections that also had ties with LBJ.

Theories I think are nonsense:

-The driver killed JFK
-Jackie killed JFK (I've actually seen someone suggest this)
-Oswald was the lone gunman
-Castro killed JFK
-The Russians did it
-Oswald acted alone but an SS agent in the car behind Kennedy accidently fired the fatal head shot
-The mob did it single handedly

To me it seems most likely that there were probably individuals from within both the mob and the CIA that might have acted together along with LBJ and some of his cronies to carry out the assassination. I don't think it was an "official" CIA plot, but rather rogue elements within the agency acted without direct approval. Mob connections could have been sanctioned from higher up however, as the mob had no love for the kennedy's.

I also think that RFK's assassination is also incredibly suspicious, and combined with his brothers death, adds fuel to the fire of conspiracy.

Like zazz posted above, I really can't fault this post (quoted above) in anyway at all. It largely covers what I believe myself and I think its pretty much spot on. There's a lot of proof to back it up as well. The mob involvement, RFK and so on.

So, yeah, great post there, its denying ignorance at its finest. Genuinely.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

-- snip --
Regarding Dan Rather, I've seen the footage of a man accusing him of being wrong. I always said, maybe he was wrong--the reporters were shown the film once, and it happens, in real time, so damn fast, you can't be sure what you're seeing. I've seen it about a million times and never really saw him fall back (he couldn't, very far, with the seat behind him) or forward either, but to the side. It took watching the film slowed down, frame by frame, an option not afforded to the press, to realize the shot almost certainly struck the side of his head (and I could be wrong there--some say the huge hole appearing on the right side is an exit wound).

I always felt sympathy for Dan Rather because of that. I thought of him when I watched the part of Evidence of Revision(think that's the right name, I'm not 100% this morning) that showed the elderly fingerprint expert that identified the Malcolm Wallace print from the box in the sniper's nest. The man was at the top of his field and considered one of the top three fingerprint experts in the world. When the FBI told him he was wrong, his frustration and anger were pretty visible. (That print, btw, no longer exists)

In any case, it's indisputable that the injuries shown in the film and one autopsy photo do not in the least match those in the other photos. I don't know why it's considered wacko that either the body or the photos were altered--it's right there in the pictures themselves!

If you get the time I think you would find watching the link I provided where Horne go over what they found about the autopsy. Kennedy had one small entry wound right near the hairline of his upper right forehead. More effort was spent on getting an artist's rendering of the position and appearance of that wound that the witness(es?)(again, I'm not well. I'd have to watch again to give full details at to who) agreed to. There WAS no gaping wound on the side or top of his head at Parkland. The notch visible in that B&W pic conveniently does away with the entry wound.

Another point he makes that had never before occurred to me, is that by placing a fresh white towel under the head and then putting that metal brace under the back of the president's head (with the scalp pulled on place) it made it look as if that part of the head was whole. ** I will say in advance that unless someone reading this is willing to watch the link I provided, I'm not going to argue with you. **

I heard that film of Hitler doing a jig when France surrendered to Germany on June 22, 1940, was actually altered--that the missing frames had been discovered which showed him walking normally and were cut out to make it look like a dance for propaganda purposes. Anyone know if this is true?

I'd forgotten about that, but it certainly seems like the kind of propaganda goody we would/could have created, doesn't it?

A couple of questions about the Zapruder film:

1) Was a complete copy made for Life magazine?

Life's contract was for all copies of the film. I have a feeling that, other than the mysterious copy that has been shown at various places in the years since, there are no copies that aren't altered. I've ordered the DVD that Horne mentions that the Zapruder family was allowed to sell for a while after Life sold back the rights for $1 and was disappointed when I watched a preview. (Hopefully the DVD is different)

In this digital age we tend to forget that things have changed over the years. Totally throw out the fact that Mr. Zapruder was positive he never quit filming once the motorcade came into view, we'll let that go... If he had jumped or flinched and stopped filming momentarily, the shutter would have taken time to close and there would have been partially exposed frames before the presidential limo came into view. In all the Zapruder films I've seen the limo appears instantly. If that is what you see then you are looking at an altered film....

I'm kinda disappointed the way the "Deny Ignorance" motto gets thrown around, but only seems to matter in certain situations. I would think that a man that had the kind of credentials as Dino Brugioni would at least be worth listening to. He was qualified to oversee the development and evaluation of the U2 spyplane photos, for gosh sakes!!!! When shown that the only frame containing splatter was 313, he said with confidence that the film he and the others worked on that Saturday night was shockingly worse!

I'll be back later, but I need to go for a while. Btw, I liked the top ten list. I needed a genuine laugh this morning.

Dino Brugioni

edit on 12 10 2014 by CornShucker because: formatting

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'll be back later, but I need to go for a while. Btw, I liked the top ten list. I needed a genuine laugh this morning.

Thanks. Two of those I simply invented, to round out the ten and because someone needed to say them. Guess which two.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There seem to have been three copies made of the Zapruder film, and the original was not altered. www.usatoday.com... This was very enlightening. Previously all I knew was that on becoming president Bill Clinton wanted to get to the bottom of this (as well he might--why so many classified documents if the crime was the work of a lone gunman?--) but no idea of what, if anything, they may have uncovered.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There seem to have been three copies made of the Zapruder film, and the original was not altered. www.usatoday.com... This was very enlightening. Previously all I knew was that on becoming president Bill Clinton wanted to get to the bottom of this (as well he might--why so many classified documents if the crime was the work of a lone gunman?--) but no idea of what, if anything, they may have uncovered.

Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it 'til I can save all the info. Really interesting info. I give the gentleman credit for his work and his expertise but couldn't help remembering what Liebeler was told, "Our job was to close doors, not open them."

Sometimes what isn't said is almost as telling as what is. Mr. Zavada mentions the film being sent to NPIC but nothing in the article lets the reader know that this was done before it was ever allowed to be delivered to the people that it had actually been sent to.

Notice that Mr. Brugioni says with total confidence that the Hawkeye facility was the most sophisticated in the entire world and could do amazingly unthinkable things, that was their job.

The headshot was far from the only thing that needed to be worked with. The missing left hand turn is when the first shot is considered to have taken place. On the original the Simmons(sp?) street sign is hit by a shot.

In case anyone reading this hasn't made the connection, the same ARRB mentioned in the article is the board that Doug Horne was on and was promoted to chief analyst about half-way through the review.

I'm going to try to embed this vid, I don't know if YT will allow it to play or not. Gonna have to make today a "light" day, the computer is contributing to my neck spasms big-time and I've got a dandy of a headache. Won't be long before all the "gullible old geezers" like me won't be around to ask questions and everybody will be able sit back and be satisfied with the official fairytale...

edit on 12 11 2014 by CornShucker because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join