It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: CoriSCapnSkip

ETA: The doctor's name was Robert McLelland. He was one of the surgeons who was there at the time.

Apparently Kennedy was hit by two shots from two different directions. jfkfacts.org... Later, the neck wound was altered and the autopsy photographs concealed for many years so Parkland staff wouldn't see them and blow the case open. Oswald would appear to be one of the shooters and the other has never been identified, nor does it seem to be known whether they were working together.

RIP 51 yrs.

I was planning on visiting Dealy Plaza today but it's raining and we're supposed to have storms all day. I still may make the trip. It's an amazing place!

Are you allowed to go up into the room in the book depository that the shots were supposed to be fired from..??

You can go up to the 6th floor and you can see the room but only through glass. They have it set up exactly as it was left that day.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It sounds great and I'd love to see it. Another museum has Kennedy's death car--cleaned up of course. The Ford Theater has Lincoln's original balcony still set up, with the same chair with the blood still on it!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

ETA: The doctor's name was Robert McLelland. He was one of the surgeons who was there at the time.

Apparently Kennedy was hit by two shots from two different directions. jfkfacts.org... Later, the neck wound was altered and the autopsy photographs concealed for many years so Parkland staff wouldn't see them and blow the case open. Oswald would appear to be one of the shooters and the other has never been identified, nor does it seem to be known whether they were working together.

RIP 51 yrs.

I was planning on visiting Dealy Plaza today but it's raining and we're supposed to have storms all day. I still may make the trip. It's an amazing place!

Are you allowed to go up into the room in the book depository that the shots were supposed to be fired from..??

You can go up to the 6th floor and you can see the room but only through glass. They have it set up exactly as it was left that day.

Exactly as how they perceive it to be left that day maybe..? i doubt Oswald was on that floor at the time of the shooting. his gun was though. And there is the conundrum. ?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Listen to CoasttoCoastam.com tonight 11.22.14 - you can subscribe for about $7 a mo. and download 1,000 past shows by the way.

All 4 hours are covering the JFK assassination and I am learning some new info about witnesses including the man who was deaf and dumb who saw a sniper but was instructed to shut up or he may have been killed. And another couple witnesses in the car behind JFK who decided to shut up a the git go. But eventually the beans get spilled.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't believe Oswald was as innocent as some on ATS believe. IMO, I think he was involved somehow, but those behind the plot to kill JFK always planned to make LHO the 'patsy'. When you see TV footage and still photographs of LHO after his arrest, they aren't shots of an innocent man. The are shots of someone who knows he's been stitched up. So to whatever extent his involvement was, I believe he was part of the assassination plot.

Whether he fired any shots, I'm not sure....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I prefer the one involving a magic bullet, you know those types of bullets that when fired violated all laws of the known universe and has only ever happened once in the entirety of all bullets ever being fired but obviously does happen because it happened when JFK was shot.

Makes sense to me, magic bullets it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: motownredux

Anyone know whether powder residue tests existed back then, do they work on rifles or only pistols, and were any performed on him?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oswald's wife Marina, who asserted he greatly admired Kennedy, was far from the only person to claim this, and the others spoke soon after the original events. 22november1963.org.uk...

According to this...Oswald's mother was not so far out in saying when he died he was doing great things for the country. www.salon.com... Good question why he would put the gun in the School Book Depository building, though--that would be a misleading plant directly helping the assassins pull off the crime. I don't think he's innocent.

And Oswald's coworkers had him drinking a soda in the lunchroom shortly after the first shot?

But he still killed Officer Tippet for no reason whatsoever unless he either was an assassin, or was helping them, right?

So...he didn't do THAT, either? rechtiskrom.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-11-2014 by CoriSCapnSkip because: Just keep coming up with stuff!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I never forget when the "Lee Harvey Oswald" episode of Quantum Leap aired and creator Donald P. Bellisario appeared on TV talking about it. His whole point was, he knew Oswald in the Marines and Oswald was crazy then. Oswald did the prior shooting, at the general, alone. (Obviously he had the gun before--since it was mail order and there just wasn't time to obtain it to have especially for Kennedy's visit to Dallas.) Therefore, there was no conspiracy in JFK's murder. He backed this up by saying that, "In all these years no one has come forward saying this is what happened, here's what I did." I was watching with my mom and uncle. One of them cracked, "Yeah, someone's supposed to tell 'How I Shot the President'!" We all hit the floor at that one!

And...I may end up eating my words on this one. jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com...
But, Oswald behaved so extremely suspiciously. If he was a U. S. Government agent associating with these shady characters to infiltrate and out them, he knew who was guilty! If he could not entrust such sensitive information to the Dallas Police, why not demand a Federal Investigator to whom he would reveal the real killers before ever being taken from incarceration, out into the open where another conspirator could silence him...forever? Either really DUMB, or he was GUILTY in some incriminating aspect of the crime!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The one where he was abducted by aliens
and is still alive in an alternate universe somewhere.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I believe because there is so much disinformation out there regarding the Kennedy assassination, at least for me makes it a certainty that there is a bonafide conspiracy here. I think DeadSeraph probably got as close as anyones going to get to the real truth so long as this "Democracy" stands.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: motownredux
I don't believe Oswald was as innocent as some on ATS believe. IMO, I think he was involved somehow, but those behind the plot to kill JFK always planned to make LHO the 'patsy'. When you see TV footage and still photographs of LHO after his arrest, they aren't shots of an innocent man. The are shots of someone who knows he's been stitched up. So to whatever extent his involvement was, I believe he was part of the assassination plot.

Although I agree to an extent, if you become a patsy I think all options are off the table. He could have been someone knowingly assisting the plan forward or duped into it. Honestly, if I was knowingly a part of it and than made a patsy, I'd sing like a song bird. If I was duped and thinking I was doing something "good" or helping in a "training exercise" than I'd probably say something like "I'm the fall guy" *sigh heavily*, bend over and grab my ankles. Or wait to get shot in the face coming or going from a federal holding location....
edit on 24-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Blue Shift

The one where he was abducted by aliens
and is still alive in an alternate universe somewhere.

Even better! And he and King Arthur will beam down during the time of their countries' greatest need!

Disputations with links to more disputations of the James Files version of events: mcadams.posc.mu.edu... The part where it says how many people would have had to be there were all conspiracy theories believed is good.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Creepy Commercial Conspiracy Coincidence! CBS coverage of JFK assassination with mocking modern conspiracy theory commentary, truthstreammedia.com... but the commercial which aired directly following the bulletin is fit for The Twilight Zone! My guess would be whoever was in charge simply aired whatever ad was due to come up next, or reached for whatever first came to hand as they could not on any account go to black (as happened once years later in an amusing little incident when Dan Rather refused to go on camera). Eerie, creepy and ironic to say the very least!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
The one where Oswald did it.

Wow. You are really in the minority! Check it: content.time.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I doubt I can ever find it again but my favorite version is the Youtube where Bush Sr Narrates the entire video and tells exactly what happened.

But I've also wondered if the entire thing wasn't faked to scare the hell out of the masses and use mind control on us all.
I think the effect would be the same if it could have been faked but in reality I think he pissed off the wrong people and they nailed him because they could.

edit on 25-11-2014 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
www.manuscriptservice.com...

This is fascinating. abcnews.go.com... I was at President Carter's Inaugural parade. He very impressively walked the entire route, and I snapped a wonderful picture of him and family. Strange to say, the limousine in which Kennedy was killed was used for another 13 years and served four more presidents...but always with the top on!
edit on 25-11-2014 by CoriSCapnSkip because: Incorporate additional information without creating another post.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not only do the remaining autopsy photos (are the rest lost or just suppressed?) show entirely different wounds than the Zapruder film shows the president receiving--the photographs don't match the film or even each other--but a number of people present heard at least two shots from the grassy knoll. These people include a news reporter (Robert MacNeil) and at least two people in Kennedy's entourage (Kenny O'Donnell and Dave Powers). Plus the fact that Secret Service agent Kellerman failed to move from the front to protect Kennedy from the back, and driver Greer slowed almost to a stop--as if they were afraid they were riding [I]into[/I] an ambush, not escaping one from behind! Why is everyone who believes in additional shots dismissed as a crackpot? Some witnesses were intimidated into changing their stories for the Warren Commission, as one said, not to cause additional distress to the family, but agent Kellerman stuck by his story that [I]two bullets could not possibly have caused seven wounds to two men![/I] mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

(Learning more by the minute. I always thought Kennedy's last statement was his reply to Mrs. Connelly's remark that he couldn't say Dallas didn't love him. Apparently he also had time to yell, "My God, I am hit!" Jackie had time to say, "What are they doing to you?" but unfortunately didn't shove him down on the seat before that third shot hit.)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In a sinister coincidence, the tune of JFK's campaign song was taken from a musical titled A Hole in the Head. The song was sung by Frank Sinatra, whose mob ties are well-known, and the mob was one of many agencies blamed for Kennedy's assassination.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

That Salon article is excellent. If I did not already believe the Warren Report to be a lie, these two paragraphs would do it:

It might explain why Oswald, portrayed by the Warren Report as a fame-seeker who had “sought for himself a place in history,” denied to his last breath that he had killed the president. After Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby on Nov. 24, Detective B. H. Combest asked the dying Oswald if there was anything more he wanted to say. “He shook his head,” Combest recalled. The Warren Commission heard this testimony but chose to omit it from its final report.

It may also explain why the CIA, to this day, refuses to release more than a thousand documents relating to the JFK assassination for reasons of “national security,” a claim that makes no sense if the president was killed by a crank for no reason. For if Oswald was any kind of intelligence agent, the official explanation—relying as it does on the assumption that Oswald was a disgruntled loner—is irreparably shattered, and every single piece of evidence needs to be examined in a new light.

www.salon.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join