As Joe Pesci said in the film JFK "It's a riddle inside an enigma wrapped up in a mystery "..we'll never know.
J.F.K had pissed off a lot of people and opened up a whole can of whoop-ass on himself and his brother.
, Kennedy won the election with mafia help. Joseph Kennedy promised things in turn for votes that JFK wouldn't do. Plus Bobby went all
Rambo against them and started a one-man crusade against the families. That mixed with the fact Kennedy wasn't in favour of invading Cuba, which was
costing the Cosa-Nostra 1.5 million a week in lost revenues from drugs, girls and casinos.
for the Bay of Pigs.
THE RIGHT WINGERS
for his supposed love of communism because of the above.
- He sacked Dulles and made it plain the CIA was living on borrowed time, when in fact he was.
- He sacked General Charles Cabell for the bay of pigs, with "If this was England I'd have to go, but it's not so YOU'RE going"..his
brother was, surprise surprise, EARLE CABELL, mayor of Dallas when Kennedy had his accident.
THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
- that Eisenhower had warned us all about, one of Kennedy's last presidential orders was to bring the first
1500 boys home from Vietnam and be out by '65. The first thing Lydon did was reverse that order. JFK wasn't going to war, the complex WASN'T going to
- he told the federal reserve that the USA wasn't going to lend any more money. He even signed a presidential order that has NEVER
BEEN RESCINDED. However, the government keeps lending to pay for its wars. The banks never lose.
TEXAN OIL OWNERS
- he cut their subsidies. LBJ's friends lost all their government hand-out's.
When you do things like that to people of that sort of power and money, do you really expect to die in bed aged 95?
edit on AM2Tue20191972 by andy1972 because: missing word.
edit on PM2Tue20191972 by andy1972 because: (no reason