It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
YOU GUYS, SERIOUS CONSPIRACY HERE!!! I posted my messages from above, starting with the one to Brad Meltzer, to H2's and Brad Meltzer's Facebook pages and THEY KEEP GETTING DELETED!
IT IS NOT A MISTAKE, THEY WERE THERE AND DISAPPEARED AT LEAST TWICE! The one to H2 literally disappeared as quick as I could turn around! I am now copying them to my own Facebook page and see if they stay up!

After over an hour, the repost on Brad Meltzer's page is still up. Posted the following on H2's page and it's still up.

H2, WHY do my posts regarding evidence about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy keep getting deleted? Have I struck a nerve here?? Why do you bring up the subject if you don't want opinions? (I posted the same thing word for word on several message boards and those are still there--so it ain't them...or ME!) I just reposted, came here to post a comment on my post, and it was ALREADY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

That theory (accidental shot from an SS agent trying to respond to the first shot) fits well for me too along with the intense cover-up after the event. Oswald was the one who fired first but all the connections have become an impossibly tangled mess that most likely will never be sorted out.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
JFK was killed by the MIC and LBJ.Oswald was an agent/informer who was set up as the assassin.The President had more than enough of Vietnam and The Cold War.If JFK had lived we might have seen the end of The Cold War several decades earlier.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
After eight hours, my Facebook posts are still up, so maybe no conspiracy?

According to this mcadams.posc.mu.edu... the most likely scenario was that Robert F. Kennedy received all autopsy materials in question and kept those he deemed most important (the main one being the brain), and did not let anyone else in on what he kept or what he did with it, which is only a best guess--no proof! Superintendent John Metzler specifically denied my guess in item 4 above: "Metzler stated further that no one placed anything in the new or old gravesite besides the vault."

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - John F. Kennedy's secret society speech on April 27, 1961

Who was JFK talking to specifically? thats what killed him..

i call it Vatican Jesuit Connection

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I prefer The Exploding Brylcreem theory...ok, i made that one up, but it's just as plausible as the lone gunman theory the US Government would have us all believe.
edit on 20-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
TBH, I have never been all that interested in JFK. I accept the fact that the whole affair stinks and there was more than likely some funny business somewhere but what I'd really like to know is why? I don't need to know that it was a conspiracy as much as I WANT to know what the conspirators got out of the deal and how it affected the future (and our past and present).

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

He was talking to the press about the communists. I don't think either the press or commies killed him.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Every time I look this up, I hear a new one. Someone proposed that Scanners made Kennedy's head explode (as in the 1981 movie). www.rottentomatoes.com... If Jackie was one, I guess it could have been her.

Update to the "Just when you think you've heard them all" file: apparently now some poor sucker has confessed to it! www.newsmax.com...
edit on 21-11-2014 by CoriSCapnSkip because: Found another one!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoriSCapnSkip
Every time I look this up, I hear a new one. Someone proposed that Scanners made Kennedy's head explode (as in the 1981 movie).

Well, there's a good chance a lot of this kind of thing happens because there are people who are very interested in adding as much background noise to the picture as possible. The more noise there is, the harder it will be to discern anything, factual or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I found another one. See above!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I don't think Oswald fired the shot, but i think he was involved.

But Jack Ruby has always puzzled me.

How can you pay a guy enough money to murder someone and spend the rest of his life in jail afterwards?

Its like giving a man on death row a winning lotto ticket.

So then the theory goes, maybe Ruby never spent a day in prison his whole life? he went there for the camera's, spent a few weeks behind bars.. then moved to Australia under a new name and a new hair cut at the expense of the CIA.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think he was killed because he dared to veer from the federal reserve.

I think they just hired a couple shooters, had a fall guy and called it a day.

Everyone involved was probably killed with the exception of a few at the head who were killed off later from job related injuries, like bullets.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

How can you pay a guy enough money to murder someone and spend the rest of his life in jail afterwards?

So then the theory goes, maybe Ruby never spent a day in prison his whole life? he went there for the camera's, spent a few weeks behind bars.. then moved to Australia under a new name and a new hair cut at the expense of the CIA.

The remuneration could have been his life, Ruby thought he was a big fish. He hung with Mafia. He was a gambler and no doubt the Mafia had plenty on him or could have easily had him fitted up on a murder charge and have him sentenced to a very long time in prison.

Get into debt with the Cosa Nostra and you dont have the means to pay up, Hmmm...The Moon wouldn't be far enough away to ensure your safety.

I'm Guessing Ruby had no other choice but to pay his dues that day. Either a bullet in Oswald or a Bullet in Ruby and quite possibly his entire family...Decisions Decisions.?
edit on 21-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I've read a few books where they said Jack Ruby went into the Western Union to wire money to one of his employees (a dancer) who needed money to pay rent. The amount she needed was $25.00. Why did he wire her money when he could've easily just given it to her at his club? When he was arrested after shooting Oswald he had $7,000.00 in his pocket. That was a lot of money in 1963 so the theory goes that he was actually RECEIVING money from the Western Union, possibly as upfront money for a hit job to kill Oswald.

I can't remember which book it was (or which documentary), as I've seen so many shows and read so many stories about JFK's assassination.

There was also a Parkland doctor who made a few appearances at a lady's club in McKinney, Tx a few years ago (a suburb of Dallas) and he stands by his story that the throat shot was an entry wound, not an exit wound. That says there was another shooter. This was in the McKinney paper. (I will find this paper and give the doctor's name)

I, too, believe Oswald was a patsy.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There were a lot of mysterious deaths related to the JFK assassination. The one that stands out to me is the one with Dorothy Kilgallen, a New York journalist. She was able to get an exclusive interview with Jack Ruby and, after the interview,told some people she was going to break the case 'wide open'. Only a few days later on November 8, 1965 she died of a massive drug overdose. Another strange part to this story is that her friend also died, a week after Kilgallen. What did she know?
edit on 21-11-2014 by texasgirl because: spelling errors

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I've read a few books where they said Jack Ruby went into the Western Union to wire money to one of his employees (a dancer) who needed money to pay rent. The amount she needed was $25.00. Why did he wire her money when he could've easily just given it to her at his club? When he was arrested after shooting Oswald he had $7,000.00 in his pocket. That was a lot of money in 1963 so the theory goes that he was actually RECEIVING money from the Western Union, possibly as upfront money for a hit job to kill Oswald.

I can't remember which book it was (or which documentary), as I've seen so many shows and read so many stories about JFK's assassination.

There was also a Parkland doctor who made a few appearances at a lady's club in McKinney, Tx a few years ago (a suburb of Dallas) and he stands by his story that the throat shot was an entry wound, not an exit wound. That says there was another shooter. This was in the McKinney paper. (I will find this paper and give the doctor's name)

I, too, believe Oswald was a patsy.

ETA: The doctor's name was Robert McLelland. He was one of the surgeons who was there at the time.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

ETA: The doctor's name was Robert McLelland. He was one of the surgeons who was there at the time.

Apparently Kennedy was hit by two shots from two different directions. jfkfacts.org... Later, the neck wound was altered and the autopsy photographs concealed for many years so Parkland staff wouldn't see them and blow the case open. Oswald would appear to be one of the shooters and the other has never been identified, nor does it seem to be known whether they were working together.

RIP 51 yrs.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Apparently Kennedy was hit by two shots from two different directions. jfkfacts.org... Later, the neck wound was altered and the autopsy photographs concealed for many years so Parkland staff wouldn't see them and blow the case open. Oswald would appear to be one of the shooters and the other has never been identified, nor does it seem to be known whether they were working together.

RIP 51 yrs.

I was planning on visiting Dealy Plaza today but it's raining and we're supposed to have storms all day. I still may make the trip. It's an amazing place!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

RIP 51 yrs.

I was planning on visiting Dealy Plaza today but it's raining and we're supposed to have storms all day. I still may make the trip. It's an amazing place!

Are you allowed to go up into the room in the book depository that the shots were supposed to be fired from..??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join