It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Also Bob Schieffer, of Face the Nation fame, was the young local reporter that took the Secret Service guys out for a night on the town in Dallas 'til almost sunrise.

That is the kind of stuff that makes me tend to believe that there were a lot of people used by the Conspiracy To Kill (CTK) JFK but that they were all strictly compartmentalized and basically tricked to play certain roles in the planning and the cover up.

Oswald, Marina, Zapruder, Jack Ruby are all a party to the conspiracy, they just don't know what is really going down. All of these players, including the Dallas police, the staff at Parkland, LBJ, Sarah Hughes, even Jackie Kennedy, et al, every character seems to have a meaningful role to play in the assassination narrative.

After Dallas 1963 there was Los Angeles 1968 and Chappaquiddick 1969. Nixon's Revenge on the Kennedy's.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The latest theory I heard is people shooting from the sewer. So many angles. Pun intended.What is the most popular?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

the truth is the best answer...

his wife Jackie is the one who shot him she was informed of his ways with other individuals of a sexual nature and his plans for divorce...

She was asked to do it by others who wanted him silenced for his plans to expose the truth and his unwillingness to conform to thier plans...

The other shooters were implemented to greater confuse the situation through chaos and denials...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AsherLewin11
The latest theory I heard is people shooting from the sewer. So many angles. Pun intended.What is the most popular?

Sadly, that LHO acted alone and that anyone who thinks otherwise still believes the "little people" sneak in houses and steal newborns in their sleep. (A nod to my Irish heritage...)

As a couple of young guys said on their YT blog a year or two before the 50th, it won't be long before all the "old conspiracy geezers" like me die off and that day can come and go in peace and quiet.

You can call it luck, coincidence or the Grace of God, but we had the right man in the right place at the right time or there would be no America as we know it today. Every time I hear someone like a Noam Chomsky besmirch JFK's legacy, I find myself wanting to spend a few hours on the keyboard. Chomsky can afford to say, "Why should we care? People die all the time." because Kennedy bought him the opportunity with his own blood. He may have made it back from the Pacific but still gave his life on the battlefield.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just saw a program stating that 150 million people have visited the grave! That has to be a near-record!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Blue Shift

the truth is the best answer...

his wife Jackie is the one who shot him she was informed of his ways with other individuals of a sexual nature and his plans for divorce...

She was asked to do it by others who wanted him silenced for his plans to expose the truth and his unwillingness to conform to thier plans...

The other shooters were implemented to greater confuse the situation through chaos and denials...

For the sake of your sanity I hope you are joking and fear you are not.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Actually if you want the case of a president possibly done in by his wife, look to Warren G. Harding. www.history.com... Neither Harding nor Zachary Taylor have ever been termed as assassinated, as nothing was proven.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It was the federal reserve in my opinion.

Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money; free of debt and free of interest. It was a sufficient amount to allow the nation to operate without the private Federal Reserve. Just 5 months later, JFK was shot by the "crazed lone nut" Lee Harvey Oswald. Almost immediately after Kennedy's death, the US Notes were pulled out of circulation and destroyed except for samples in the hands of collectors.

A telling clue lies in the fact that the Warren Commission, now widely understood to have been a cover-up, counted among its seven members John J. McCloy, who had served as head of the World Bank and President of Chase Manhattan Bank. A rather odd resume for a man charged with investigating a murder, in hindsight!

he was going to restructure the Federal Reserve System so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers to manipulate the economy.
"When Kennedy called for a return of America's currency to the gold standard, and the dismantling of the Federal Reserve System -- he actually minted non-debt money that does not bear the mark of the Federal Reserve; when he dared to actually exercise the leadership authority granted to him by the U.S. Constitution . . . Kennedy prepared his own death warrant. It was time for him to go."

edit on 19-8-2015 by mungbean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My guess is that Israel killed Kennedy.
Just as John Lear said and also miss Griggs (illuminati wife tells)

Weather the killing was ordered by Ben Gorion I can;t tell,but that zionist were behind the killing is clear

Weather Bush and friends were in on it, is second.

First, zionists and their hitman from Corsica are reasponsable

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If Oswald was in on it as he seems to have been, and if anyone was backing him, just wonder why they supplied him with such a crappy gun--certainly showed faith in his marksmanship!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

Oswald was involved, but not as a sniper. He probably bought that gun (if he really did buy it at all) because he was told to. Do you realize that when he ordered the gun he did not order the ammunition to go with it? And there is no record of him ever ordering ammunition for that gun.

To top this off, the only way he could have gotten the clip that was necessary to fire the thing without manually loading each shell was by ordering it with the ammunition (that same company offered the clip with the ammo but not with the gun). The gun was found without the clip because Oswald had no clip for it. He didn't own any ammo for that gun, they couldn't find a single bullet for the thing in all his possessions. The real clincher is that you could only buy ammo for this gun from leftover WWII stock. And that stuff was very unreliable; most of it wouldn't even fire.

None of the bullets fired that day were identified to have been shot from the Carcano rifle except the stretcher bullet, and that one can't be connected to any of the victims.

edit on 8/20/2015 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks, I didn't know that about Oswald's gun!

The difficult thing about this case is it can't have been a lone gunman and it can't have been a conspiracy either. Both have been demonstrated as being equally correct, or equally incorrect, yet only one can be true. Makes the head spin!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

How has it been demonstrated that it couldn't have been a conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Relating to the gun, I heard that the money order used for the purchase bore no bank stamps. It should have one stamp from the sporting goods store's bank, one from the clearing house and one from the bank which issued it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's interesting, any idea where you heard that? I never have but it wouldn't surprise me much in light of all the other crazy 'evidence' that seems to have been planted to make Oswald look like the assassin. A lot of things don't seem to be thought through all that carefully. I guess whoever did the planting figured nobody would dig all that deep. Just look at the rifles found in the book depository that day. I think there were 3 total, found in different places. And the first one we heard about was identified as a 7.65 mm Mauser.

Then the business with the scope and the gun shop ticket with the name 'Oswald' on it for fitting a rifle with a scope. And the pictures of Oswald in the yard with the rifle and pistol, one of which was changed to remove the scope from the gun in the picture because they tried to make it fit with the gun shop ticket 'evidence'. Then when they realized that the gun came with a scope they tried to say that Oswald owned 2 rifles...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

How has it been demonstrated that it couldn't have been a conspiracy?

Just the logistics of everyone supposedly behind it keeping coordinated and in touch with each other, especially in the matter of arranging for Kennedy's car to drive past Oswald's building like that--although there was supposed to be an easier shot on the approach which would tend to point away from Oswald--but had they taken the original route the shot from the sniper's nest would have been rendered utterly impossible. The quality of the rifle also points towards Oswald acting alone, though he didn't necessarily buy it intending to shoot Kennedy specifically--he had it before then, possibly plotting some mischief.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'd like to know more about the General Oswald took a shot at.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'd like to know more about the General Oswald took a shot at.

Bio on the General en.wikipedia.org...

General Walker had extreme views about the Kennedy administration. The Kennedy's were involved in the production of a film called "Seven Days in May" (1964) .
en.wikipedia.org...

Starring Burt Lancaster as General James Matoon Scott, in the Hollywood version of reality, a thinly veiled caricature of General Walker.
www.imdb.com...

edit on 8/25/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Yes that's right. Walker was a Bircher, an extreme conservative. The polar opposite of JFK politically. No rational man motivated by idealism would have tried to kill both these men. It's very doubtful that Oswald had anything to do with that either.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Since existing X-Rays of JFK's skull seem to have been lost or altered, how far is science from having some sort of ground-penetrating scan which could see into the casket? Of course it wouldn't reveal exact original condition as he was reconstructed by funeral home staff, but might tell something...?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join