It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mind Control / Mind Influence" due to Methylized Tagging of Epigenetic DNA Sequences?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This post could go in a few different categories.. but due to the
general subject of mind control / influence it seems like this is
a good category. Mods, if it belongs elsewhere pls move it.

Written in Blood Article

Now this article is discussing something well-known and
non-controversial (well not very). For example someone
abused as a child has epigenetic changes to their DNA.
A person starved when young has epigenetic changes
to their DNA. No controversy here.

Now here's what I'm suggesting.. that our DNA is not
being tinkered with per se.. that would leave obvious
traces. But if there are evil geniuses behind the NWO,
that wants to 'mind control / influence' the population,
(seems to be a given that they'd WANT to.. now can
they?)

the perfect way to do so.. would be to either PSYOP
people into 'methylizing their own DNA' to cause PTSD/
Fear changes and also if they know a lot about this
subject, perhaps they could put things in our food
for example, to generally manipulate the population
into stupidity and sheep-like behavior say.. or into
a fascination for the occult.. or whatever..

and it would be almost impossible to prove.. and
it seems highly likely to me that the technology
already exists.. or could easily exist.

Discuss!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Yes, yes I'm liking this discussion but I'm doing chores in anticipation of holiday company. Bumpity for now, I'll be back.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
THAT is the most sensible thing I've heard yet to explain some of the 'unknown'!
Big S&F for you!
I've ALWAYS been able to tell if someone was neglected or abused as a child, and I can sense when a child isn't receiving all that they need for healthy mental growth.
That would certainly explain the 'gang' mentality. With most families having both parents working, children are at the mercy of babysitters/daycare facilities...and I know what that can actually do to a child during the crucial informative years.
That would also explain (to my satisfaction, anyway) why I would be able to sense really personal information about someone I have just met; our DNA has experienced the same things in life!
Maybe our DNA has frequencies that resonate with others DNA on the same frequency.
You have given me much to think about, and I feel it is VERY relevant to understanding my life a little more.
Thank you, K!
Ms. Nugget
edit on 2u33America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Epigenetics is a fascinating concept and I would have enjoyed be able to read the whole article.

From what I did read being able to tell specific past environmental influences seems a bit far fetched but could be very useful in helping people with pre-verbal trama that causes the truly stubborn blocks for people.

Yes, I see how certain enviornmental events (i.e. 9/11) could trigger mass epi-genetic changes. This technology (telling from the blood) could also help people courteract existing PTSD and help fine positive epi-genetic triggers as well.

If you can access the whole article yourself will you please post some further important quotes please.

Great thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I actually don't buy into it at all, for a lot of reasons.

Mainly because it appears to be an elaborate way to justify a "victim mentality", where instead of fixing your own failures you just allow them to fester while you blame it on everything except yourself.

The source article is mostly censored so I cannot read whatever it is.

If "trauma" can cause genetic changes than so cannot having a "positive mentality"?
Why isn't simply having a positive mindset suggested as the "Cure" ?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

FyreByrd
This technology (telling from the blood) could also help people courteract existing PTSD and help fine positive epi-genetic triggers as well.

I completely disagree.

I am afraid people cannot solve their emotional or mental problems through "paying professionals $$$".

They will actually have to face their negatives on their own inside of themselves and conquer them.
No other way has ever worked.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I hear exactly what you are saying. One of my threads connected mind control using frequencies. Was a big threat too hard to explain that it was simply about everything.
"Everything"
Think and ask.
Control the food you control the masses, conrrol the weather you control economy and mood, control the minds,.......
Anyway as for consumption I bet food is a slight scapegoat drawing attention away from the pills swallowed from pharmaceutical industries.
Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimers, vitamin D deficiencies copper deficiencies are all tied to our overall wellbeing.
Sunlight for instance? We are conveniently told to plaster ourselves in sunblock and effectively in my humble opinion lowering the immune system.
Therefore a domino effect occurs.
Before I get to that though. We are fantastic. Designed perfectly.
Our immune system raises and lowers to suit. But by killing 99.9% of bactria with detergents would in my opinion give out a signal that our immune systems can be low.
Then a common cold given a name to gain attention and enough propaganda could have many people fooled into something alot worse.
Copper rails and door handles were used once upon a time in hospitals for a reason.
Do you know why?
So bacteria been what it is likes warm places to grow ( im asking) so why have hospitals very warm. Patients would rather a blanket than a bug that could kill. Patients where able should get plenty of sunlight and fresh air.
Sorry way off topic but if you have posted this and fully understand that this branches off in all directions and if mind control is indeed possible it means queations must be asked.
Checkout my Iridium thread if you get time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

muzzleflash

FyreByrd
This technology (telling from the blood) could also help people courteract existing PTSD and help fine positive epi-genetic triggers as well.

[/quote

They will actually have to face their negatives on their own inside of themselves and conquer them.
No other way has ever worked.

I have conquered a few demons, and it took a long time. It would have been helpful knowing my responses to life,and some of the difficulties I experienced were a normal reaction to a given circumstance.
In order to overcome a problem, you have to first identify it, then understand how the problem was created, then examine ways to eliminate it.

I think DNA blood testing could save years of anguish for a lot of people.

Every good thing man discovers seems to have the potential to be used in a negative way also.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

amphetamine salts (adderall) serves as a antenna so your brain can send/ recieve radio frequences. dont take it and if you have in the past drink lots of water.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Oh sorry. I have a subscription to new scientist.
Some of their articles are free and full. I must have been logged in and not realized it. I can't post their password protected material that would be theft.

When I get home from work I can scrape up other free links that are similar. I've known about it for years. Just got around to mentioning it. Seemed important and related to that crazy sounding ufo thread.

There's also the autism and schizo typal angle but that is a sensitive topic.

I do wonder if the increase in various kinds of neurological diffetenced (some of which bestow creative genius) is due to this. This mechanism may be accifentally or on purpose be redponsible for farming certain types of exceptional minds and possibly pacifying and confusing others.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have another 'interesting input' for you.

Here are some links:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

files.eric.ed.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.genome.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now these various links discuss mental disorders and neurological issues
assocated with epigenetic changes.

But those first two links, discusses GENIUS as relates to epigenetic changes,
in enormous detail...

Dang man, my 'observation' that epigenetics can do all all this stuff
and probably more.. seems pretty close to PROVEN and not just
a 'vision'. Yah, I get these 'flashes' all the time.. now some no doubt
are just my unconscious talking to me, taking things Iv'e read or
noticed and notifying me.. but I have an improved access to my
unconscious mind.. that's how I do what I do..

Now I'm uncertain to what degree 'bad guys' are playing us with
epigenetics. I won't claim otherwise for now.

Well, enjoy. This opens many possible vistas for discussion.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

muzzleflash
...If "trauma" can cause genetic changes than so cannot having a "positive mentality"?

I follow that and basically agree. It doesn't change the theory, however, but, rather, imo, suggests growing a set of big "indomitables."

The "magick" probably is used and abused by the academic mages of social engineering...but that doesn't mean it's foolproof.

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The GUT

muzzleflash
...If "trauma" can cause genetic changes than so cannot having a "positive mentality"?

I follow that and basically agree. It doesn't change the theory, however, but, rather, imo, suggests growing a set of big "indomitables."

The "magick" probably is used and abused by the academic mages of social engineering...but that doesn't mean it's foolproof.

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Yah! All of us here on ATS turned out completely normal and unaffected!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think that is what the spooks were tinkering with down in Jonestown.
link

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

One more thought for you Gutsey (since we are both members of the same secret society and all) - a LOT of people think that we are moving to a machine AI future where a small number of unususlly creative and brilliant humans will build the last generation of machines before AI and serve it --- and everyone else is unemployed and unwanted / unneeded...

Well if some sort of epigenetic compound was being inyroduced to make 1% of the populace creative geniuses and to pacify and dumb down the rest
(This might take like 5 generations to complete)
Then this might be a perfect example of "you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs"
Sort of thinking.

You know that complete assholes like that exist...they writeb academic papers out in the open even.

Now I may further develop this idea in the mystical and ufo sections. Or maybe not. Would like to hear from others too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A very interesting topic, indeed. However, I shudder a little at "PROVEN." Here's why: What I see is that "science" can easily come up with ways to "prove" almost anything to support a given paradigm. And for some time, it's been a real endeavor to link behavior with biological blood markers. That way, it's quite simple with a few "tests" to say, "Well, the subject has these specific markers, and they add up to____________, fill in the blank. All it requires is some simple bloodtesting. Before you know it, determining who you'll be and what you'll do is as simple as a blood test. "It's all in the blood," as they say.

This has shades of Nazi eugenics, imo. And in an odd twist, actually can be used to support more mind control, influence. Think of it: we can now "prove" you are aberrant by your blood and genetic markers, so we should have a license to control your behavior for the "greater good." It's also a vaguely transhumanist supporting effort. All this screwing around is supposedly to solve all the problems wrought by humanity, when I firmly believe that the problems are introduced by said mind control/influence, to justify solving them with more of the same. Just MHO.

I find this illogical and highly dangerous.
Regards, and great topic.
Tetra50
edit on 19-11-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree, DNA is something that is damaged by fear. In fact we can change it in real time by sending love, overcoming stress and fear, humor, joy, living authentic lives. This may take time to organize or heal up enough to do, but the healing modality is the phase we all need to enter.

What I don't understand is how they imagine they will get away with anything, cheaters don't prosper and all I ever get is there are teams of counselors and humanity cleans up quickly, they'll be harder, but the people are not going to be abandoned. There is a cosmic plan for the progression of earth, and no matter what they throw at the works when its time, the changes will come.

One by one, hopefully more and more will seek to find ways to spread happiness around them and renounce their whole paradigm and fear based tactics, and their weapons used against humanity and start to neutralize them with Love.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by The GUT

One more thought for you Gutsey (since we are both members of the same secret society and all) - a LOT of people think that we are moving to a machine AI future where a small number of unususlly creative and brilliant humans will build the last generation of machines before AI and serve it --- and everyone else is unemployed and unwanted / unneeded...

Well if some sort of epigenetic compound was being inyroduced to make 1% of the populace creative geniuses and to pacify and dumb down the rest
(This might take like 5 generations to complete)
Then this might be a perfect example of "you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs"
Sort of thinking.

You know that complete assholes like that exist...they writeb academic papers out in the open even.

Now I may further develop this idea in the mystical and ufo sections. Or maybe not. Would like to hear from others too.

Absolutely agree with where you're going there, and hope you develop that further, as indicated.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
...One more thought for you Gutsey (since we are both members of the same secret society and all) - a LOT of people think that we are moving to a machine AI future where a small number of unususlly creative and brilliant humans will build the last generation of machines before AI and serve it --- and everyone else is unemployed and unwanted / unneeded...

Well, Petty Bear, I bet there are some who both believe and worship that concept. Edumacated idgits living in fantasy land and lacking spiritual intellect. "Spiritual Intellect," being the highest/purest form of intellect: Wisdom.

Everything else is vanity, ego, and academic parlor tricks. I know a LOT of folk that I can kick their ass at Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit...and they humble me everyday with their wisdom and gentle spirit.

Program THAT into some AI, I say to those who worship it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We are slaughtering every living species on the planet except for maybe rats and roaches. Do they not count? Where are the cosmic entities on white horses to rescue them?

Things suffer. Things die. Things go extinct.

We are in the midst of the anthropocene extinction event. (The human caused extinction event).

If we don't rescue ourselves it ain't going to happen. Period.

And if we all die then we all die. Humans were down to something like 5 or 10 thoudand globally once.
Where were the cosmic saviors then?

Yes 'God' loves us. But probably not the way you think He/She does.

Frankly in my opinion this 'the cavalry is coming' talk does nothing for me personally as its just not even 1% true in my observation.

The help that is coming are the small handful of gutsy humans. Now do some of those humans have an extra measure of light? No question.

I may copy and paste this response repeatedly every time I hear a "the cavalry is coming post".

My 2 cents.

KPB

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join