Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

No Justice...Any legal experts out there?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

schuyler
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

You have to work 40 quarters (ten years) to qualify for social security.

Ah, thanks for that. I thought there was a minimum of some sort.

So if I managed to get a judgement against her, and she responded by refusing to work so that she doesn't have to pay, she would also be screwing herself out of being eligible for social security when she gets to old age...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes ma'm, youre right. You can get a lot of great feedback here. ATS is a great forum of folks. I got worried when you used the wording "EXPERTS"!!!

Now that we are clear on that, I know you'll continue to get answers, opinions and ideas from the members.

No matter what...ATS is a great group of folks with alot to say!

Good luck! MS

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Ah, I see what you're saying. I only said "experts" because I know there are experts in almost every subject area and from every walk of life on ats. It's part of what makes this community so wonderful and interesting!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was addressing....the anominity of members here. We dont really know who is who, what they say they do and what they know for sure. (or if a male is a male or a female-female).

Thats ok, but we all need to remember that when the info we're discussing is really very important. Especially medical and legal issues.

But as you said...ATS does have an incredibly diverse membership for opinions and answers to a myriad of topics!

Best MS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join