It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America; A Coward Country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't know how far I should go with my response but how many
Super Soldiers trained to kill with their bare hands while being armed to the teeth, who are supported by drones, satellite intel and dickhead politicians back home saying "Kill, Kill, Kill" do you need
to kill a couple of goat herders in Afghanistan?

Oops, I should also mention the goat herders aren't unarmed, some of them .22 rifles and their goats graze on some prime oil and gas land.

But seriously drone warfare is what I classify as cowardice when innocent civilians are being killed everyday. But that's what you get when Xbox and Sony are in charge of recruitment.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

corvuscorrax

beezzer
reply to post by JustMike

If someone is afraid to act, live, perform, function in a society outside of the perceived norm then I wouldn't call that brave, would you?

If you don't like cowardly, I would use the word "timid" if it sounds nicer. (See? Don't want to hurt feeling or anything!)

It is cowardly because we are afraid of societal repercussions brought about by a system that rewards the mediocre, rewards the timid, rewards the victim!

We can't have winners and losers anymore because that would upset the losers (see PC thread)

We can't be independent anymore because that would illustrate that people could function without government interference.

Government rewards cowardice.

Heh I'm what you would probably consider a 'loser' and I'm not upset about it and even if I were I'm pretty sure the 'winners' wouldn't even notice.

See? By our "new" societal standards, I'm supposed to care as to whether or not you're a loser.

But you should be free to make your life what you want of it.

It's not up to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

SaturnFX
more libertarian garbage
If you don't support the (corporate) tea party agenda, your a coward...sure, whatever.

Of course, if you don't follow the liberal agenda, your a moron, if you don't follow the conservative agenda your anti-American, if you don't follow the green party you hate fuzzys and trees, etc etc etc.

low brow nonsense. Shame on you Beez.

Ever thought maybe some people simply don't like the options? I note how you didn't mention OWS...guess if its a movement that you personally don't share the same philosophies with, then it doesn't count.

Be an independent, so long as your ultra conservative and a damn near anarchist...

Cool thread.

How about, be free to determine your own life.

Stop hiding behind the apron strings of mama-government?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Trubeeleever
I don't know how far I should go with my response but how many
Super Soldiers trained to kill with their bare hands while being armed to the teeth, who are supported by drones, satellite intel and dickhead politicians back home saying "Kill, Kill, Kill" do you need
to kill a couple of goat herders in Afghanistan?

Oops, I should also mention the goat herders aren't unarmed, some of them .22 rifles and their goats graze on some prime oil and gas land.

But seriously drone warfare is what I classify as cowardice when innocent civilians are being killed everyday. But that's what you get when Xbox and Sony are in charge of recruitment.

I agree!

If you've read or heard my rants on the use of drones, we'd be on the same page.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

damwel

FlyersFan
reply to post by beezzer

Now that you mention it, I think you are right .... this administration LOVES victims.
It needs victims in order to pull off it's nefarious agenda.
And those Americans with the 'can do' spirit of the Pioneers are vilified.

Yeah buddy, it's nefarious agenda of getting health coverage for poor children.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that this administration's agenda is getting "health care coverage for poor children"?? Poor children ALREADY get health care coverage. It's called Medicaid. Perhaps you've heard of it...but then again, the fact that Medicaid exists doesn't work for a cheerleader's agenda, does it?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

I don't think you are a lower. Everyone, no matter who they are has something to contribute. You have the same light in you that everyone else does, don't ever let anyone tell you different.

I don't care what your story is or what you may have done or not done. You are worthy. Some call the light, your soul, your spirit, your energy, it does not matter what you call it, the point is you have it. Everyone does.

No i don't think you are a loser. Far from it.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Way to go, Beez! I'd be proud to share a water-board beside you...but your fate--for being truly and exquisitely outspoken--will probably skip the waterboard part and go directly to electro-genital torture. I don't know if they even have clamps big enough to fit yours.

Hey, just for my FYI...is there any way to spit in someone's face when being water-boarded?

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

laughing . . . .

Yeah, the fine people at the NSA are probably opening another folder on me now!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
why don't you just come out and say it, beezzer...anybody that doesn't have a good job, or is poor, is a loser, all due to their own laziness and apathy, so screw them. loud and clear, buddy...just like all the past revolutions, it was the poor and wretched that had nothing to lose, and had no hope of a future, that killed off the smug and arrogant people of privilege and wealth...so keep up the blame and shame on the underclass, and let history repeat itself, you can't help it if that's all you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

S&F Beezer
congratulations you're waking up and hopefully waking up others.

though maybe its time for a new avy?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer,

I went to try and find anything I could about Larry Klayman's thing in front of the White House. All I could find was this video...

...and it doesn't look to me as though Larry's revolution is working out due to lack of interest. Is this why you are referring to us as a "coward country"?

Thanks Beezer,

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

jimmyx
why don't you just come out and say it, beezzer...anybody that doesn't have a good job, or is poor, is a loser, all due to their own laziness and apathy, so screw them. loud and clear, buddy...just like all the past revolutions, it was the poor and wretched that had nothing to lose, and had no hope of a future, that killed off the smug and arrogant people of privilege and wealth...so keep up the blame and shame on the underclass, and let history repeat itself, you can't help it if that's all you know.

A great example of social engineering.

I'm supposed to "care".

And by "caring", I'm supposed to cede my rights to self-determination for the good of the collective.

I should be ashamed of my success. Embarrassed by achieving my goals.

If people want to give up their independence to a central controlling authority, then they deserve the title that they have earned.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

I am so stealing those!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I'm referring the US as a coward country because the populace has been socially engineered to be afraid of success, to be afraid of self-determining, to be afraid of being independent.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is so true! I have seen countless videos of people that were assaulted by thugs or idiots and everyone who witnessed it just kept on walking as if they had seen nothing. There are also countless videos where some idiot attempts to rob a store and everyone else falls to the floor or runs because the idiot who is robbing the store is the only one with a gun. I think that more people need to take a stand, arm themselves with a gun or some other type of weapon and maybe people would think twice before they do something stupid. I know that ignorant people think that only the police and military need guns, but the smart people know that there are a lot of crazy and stupid people in the world and if we say enough is enough and take a stand, maybe the stupid idiots just might decide to wise up....Or maybe they won't wise up? In that case, maybe we just need to put them all on an island far away from everyone else and let them rob and mug each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If I may respectfully point out, you sound like a victim yourself...a victim of a system turning into victims.

I hear and understand what you are saying, but isn't what you are saying only proving your point? Even those that see it happening are victims themselves.

I don't really know what the solution is, as I think the problem is so endemic and widespread. For any positive change away from this current trend to happen, it's going to need to be propagated from multiple angles.

I think a lot of it starts in the home, and is perpetuated by the MSM.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

damwel

FlyersFan
reply to post by beezzer

Now that you mention it, I think you are right .... this administration LOVES victims.

Yeah buddy, it's nefarious agenda of getting health coverage for poor children.

Wrong...

Poor children already have health coverage from DSHS.. Poor children don't need the fable of ACA.

This means that you fell for their sales pitch, so they can continue to loot America and they giggle at you for gullibly defending them.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

beezzer

FlyersFan
reply to post by beezzer

America loves victims! They get all the media attention. Especially those that ask to be saved by government.

When was the last time you saw a special story of how a person started a company on his own? A rags-to-riches story?

Nevermind the last time we saw a special, when was the last time it actually happened?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Bybyots

First let me apologise to many. I'm sorry. Not everyone can be brave. I wrongly assumed that people would naturally embrace noble efforts. I wrongly assumed that people would steer clear of cowardice. It takes guts to be responsible.

Did you mean for people to assume that what you mean is that if people do not align themselves with Klayman and his revolution that they are not brave? Are Klayman's the "noble efforts" that you are referring to?

edit on 19-11-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've nothing to add, but i really like the thread.

Can always count on you and a few others here. I miss Hefficide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join