It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge sets George Zimmerman's bail at $9000. Claims made of prior incident.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

George George George Kill Kill Kill ah ah ah....Great comment!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This to me just shows the type of guy George is. Violent and damn lucky to not be serving one hell of a sentence. I don't see how people can constantly stand by him. All the previous charges, then Trayvon which he should have not been following in the first place and now this...

but that's ok the whole world is against him. Everybody is lying to get him in trouble because he's such a saint right?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

KyoZero
This to me just shows the type of guy George is. Violent and damn lucky to not be serving one hell of a sentence. I don't see how people can constantly stand by him. All the previous charges, then Trayvon which he should have not been following in the first place and now this...

but that's ok the whole world is against him. Everybody is lying to get him in trouble because he's such a saint right?

yeah, just check out this 1 thread.

i've dealt with the crazy lady stuff. not pretty.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I do not think anyone is 'standing by him' as much as not making him guilty until all the true facts are out like the TM case as well as his ex wife who recanted quickly.

If he did threaten her then he does time. His fault. However, I think this may be a something this woman used to get him out of her life. Like someone else stated, who would date someone who had gone through something like this? Maybe this is her 10 minutes of fame? Does she have a broken nose or a cut on the back of her head? Oh, no, that was GZ after he was attacked for 'no reason' by TM. No reason but being someone who was protecting his community.

I have personally dealt with a crazy ex who once broke out a back door window, cut her own arm with the broken glass, then screamed " get away from me" so the neighbors could hear and called the cops. This was all while I was holding my six month old son. NUTS! The police arrived and since I had no blood on me I was ok and she was Baker acted but I did sit in the back of a cop car for 30 minutes while they tried to figure it out. Thank god they were smart enough or I would have been in jail dealing with felony assault so no, I do NOT believe this garbage that is he said-she said right now.

I suggest you listen to the 911 calls...

edit on 11am30amfu2013-11-20T09:22:11-06:000911 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
George Zimmerman's girlfriend describes him as depressed and suicidal:

m.clickorlando.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Three weeks ago they were trying to get interviews with 'National Media Outlets". Like I said, 10 minutes of fame. If you are that worried about someone, you can have them Baker Acted in Florida. Then, they can be evaluated and get help. Why did she not do that? It would have gotten him out of the house, out of her life and the 'help' she 'wanted' him to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join