It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's Behind You!!!!" Seriously... wtf !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thats a pretty quick finger wiggle..and an E.T. length digit to boot. No I don't think so because the camera is at the top of the phone and the button to take the photo is at the bottom..its also in reverse mode so fingers holding the phone are on a different side to the camera.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Fair enough.

I got nothin'.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't think it's a spoon.

I enhanced it a little

It looks almost like some "device", or a toy?

The white thing the eyes, below a mouth? Maybe a spoon HANDLE with some cartoon character on it?

What I did..I cut out the spot from the original image and assumed that it was "stretched" out due to the blur...so I resized it in width to get close to what it could be without the blur.
edit on 22013R000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago44PMTuesdayTuesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Despite what the little Boy told NEO there is a SPOON!
edit on 19-11-2013 by abeverage because: of spoons

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

He had no spoon. He had no toys. We were in the doorway to the kitchen and hall. He had made his cakes and got mucky, and as a momento I took some pics. He hadn't just sneezed and it wasn't drool. It was about midday/early afternoon.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is it behind you or actually in front of you? So... your kid is a time traveler?? If he starts mentioning a one eyed bunny and liquid spears coming from the solar plexus, we probably would be interested to know. LOL!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thanks..now I've got the song 'Mad world' stuck in my head now!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, if it's not a spoon, drool, spit, or finger in the lens, it must be an orb...

or someone blew a soapy bubble that floated through the frame when you snapped the pic.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thinking that your child has Psychomagnotheric Slime on his face I was able to enhance the picture and this is what came up.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No soap bubble..and besides, you would be able to see through it to the picture behind. Whatever this is, it's transparent in places, not in others.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

"He slimed me!"

Love it.

I'm convinced that it is either an orb of a passed soul or an entity from another dimension. Could also be a portal.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It's clearly some toy. You can even see the pupils in the eyes. And I think the entire thing is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

You're clearly wrong. But hey, thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
it has something to do with the picture in the background im not sure why. i know it does tho maybe look at the history of that picture or angle, its somthing about that picture

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I got to studying this one image one more time.

It is a plastic spoon. Towards the tip of the spoon, you can see remnants of the chocolate pudding. A bit higher up, it gets whitish, mixed with saliva. Then, it gets clear, no saliva, no pudding.

Also, look at the child. In the other image, he is looking at his hands. In the mystery image, he is like a baby bird, opening his mouth for another bite. Someone is feeding him.

Who? Simply rotate the image to the right, and the reflection in the spoon gives a hint.

Someone with at least shoulder length brown hair, wearing a white shirt, and dark pants. You can see, what appears to be a woman, on the right side of the image. On the left is a window or door. The floor appears to be brown, the color of a hardwood floor.

The persons' arm, in the long sleeved white shirt, is holding the spoon. The image is foreshortened in the center, and the bright light in the center also interferes with the ability to see her arm outstretched, holding the spoon. Her hair is parted, in the image, on your right, and she has bangs falling across her forehead. Her left arm, on your right, is at her side. You can even make out the shape of her hand below the long sleeve.

In these images, the tip of the spoon is pointing downwards.

The co-mingling of the reflection and the pudding/saliva smears on the spoon interfere, making the spoon opaque, hence, you cannot see the picture behind it. Where there is lack of food or reflection, you can see through the spoon. You can also clearly see the half-moon shape left on the spoon from the childs' mouth.

You cannot make out the facial features of the person in the reflection, but you can see the face shape, somewhat elongated. The white, longsleeved shirt is obvious. It comes down to her upper thigh, and has a slight ruffle in the front.

edit on 19-12-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Actually, I dug a little deeper, and played with some editing features, saturation, highlights, shadows, and so forth. Other than that, the following images are not altered. As in, I added nothing, merely cropped and did my best to show what was there.

I was wrong in one thing in my previous post. You CAN make out some facial features. In fact, enough to know some basic facts.

1. Her hair is, at least in the front, just below shoulder length.
2. There is a bit of curl where her hair falls forward in front of her neck on your left.
3. She has glasses, they appear to be metal frames.
4. Her hair appears to be dark in color, from auburn to brown, to black.
5. Her left hand, on your right, is at her side.
6. There is a pattern on the chest of her shirt, just below the neckline. Lace or embroidered design, perhaps.

In this first image, the spoon has been cropped. I added grain, which allows you to plainly see the mouth/lip print left on the spoon. The tip of the spoon is pointing downwards.

The woman is at a slight angle reflected on the right hand side of the spoon. Even in this image, you can detect the slight curl in her hair at her neckline, and a hint of her glasses.

This next image is simply a negative image, allowing you to see the angle at which she is standing. You can see the ruffle in the front of her shirt, and her left hand, on your right, hanging down to her side.

This next image has a bit of sepia added, this actually allows the first facial feature to be seen more clearly, the metal frame of her glasses, and a slight reflection of the lenses of her glasses.

This image finally allows you to make out some features. Her chin is tilted upwards, the glasses are now visible, and you can see her nose and mouth, lips slightly parted. She is looking to your left, the hand with which she is holding the spoon. Her head has a slight tilt to your right, and her hair on your right is slightly off her shoulder towards her back. It appears longer on that side, because of the tilt of her head.

The next images are just in varying colors, some of which highlight various features more than others. This was acheived by adding warmth or coolness, and tweaking shadows.

Both lenses of the glasses are readily aparent now, in these images. You can see the metal rim across the bridge of her nose. You can see the arm of the glasses going to the ear on your right. You can also detect the embroidered or lace pattern on the chest area of her shirt, just below the neckline.

Once her facial features became more clear, it was easier to tell her lips are slightly parted, as well.

Watch any woman feeding a baby. She will mimmick the childs' mouth movements with her own. Most women don't even realize they are doing it, but the posture is undeniable.

Chin tilted up, mouth formed in some variation of receiving a bite of food, and eyes looking downwards at the child. All of these features are clearly represented in the reflection on the spoon.

It is indeed, a hoax.

The person claimed to be alone with the child, and seems to have fabricated that part of the story. There are 3 people in the room. One holding the child, a male, and one feeding the child, a female.

Someone with higher quality editing tools could likely pull the image out better than I was able.

This was done using two different imaging editors on an Android.

edit on 19-12-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I'm sorry, you seem to have done a lot of work and I think it's me, but I just can't see a face at all, let alone the glasses and such. Could you possibly mark where you see these features? I just see a smooth blur. Perhaps it is a resolution issue on my screen.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I will try, but I will have to put the images on my computer. Not sure if I will have the same luck with editing as I was able to achieve, but, I will try.

Bbl, and we will see.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Alright, this is the best I have. I used paint to just give an idea, so here it is. I did realize, as well, that on my PC, I am nowhere near as able to see the image as I am on my phone. So, I don't think it is your system. Plus, with my phone, I was able to zoom in without loss of quality, unlike with my PC. It just is different.

This is embarrassing really, because, well, I just sucked at this. LOL! Anyway, here are two images to help.

Remember, tip of the spoon is pointing down.

I outlined the left side of the spoon, and then the mark from the child's mouth.

Sorry, I kind of drew on her face where her hair is, on your left. Hard to get her nose in there, because it is really the nostrils that you see, and just barely a shadow. Half her face is somewhat lit, and the other half is in shadow. The shadow side in on your left. Hard to tell where her right arm is, because it does blend in the bright white in the near middle of the spoon, possibly a window, door, or television, however, on the far left is what looks more like a door to me. Possibly a glass door or window, with a light colored curtain.

The third image shows the top she has on is really more like two tops, it has thin sleeves with something like a tank top underneath. The top blouse is what makes the ruffle. The negative image even allows you to see the shoulder straps.

ETA: I drew the sleeve too long after looking at it on my phone again, but is is still representative.

Oops, left out the unedited one by accident.

Finally, the third image, for comparison, is the yellowish one. This is one of the ones where you can make out the glasses, her nose, lips, chin, and the embroidery or design on the chest of the shirt. This one was much harder to draw on, so I did a little outlining to just show the face, etc.

I put the stem of the glasses in the wrong place, I think, it is harder on my PC to see. I got the angle of the chin, and her mouth etc., in the right place though! The glasses are a bit harder, because you have a bit of reflection from the lenses, some of the metal frames, not much, and cannot tell the exact shape of the lenses. This picture shows the clothing embroidery/design the best, IMO.

ETA: Yes, I put the stem of the glasses in the wrong place. Was very hard to see this on my PC. Was also not able to properly show her lips parted slightly, but it is still there and zoomable on my phone.

I am actually very impressed with the image quality of my phone now, in comparison to the PC. It's great for gaming, but not for this. At least not without the right image software.

I don't expect you to be able to see these *as clearly* on a PC, however, they are visible to me, because now I know what I see. I expect people with phones will pipe in, hopefully better able to see the images.

Oh, one addition. I said she was standing, when, in fact, she may not be. It is really hard to tell, she may actually be seated, or kneeling on the floor, her left hand, on your right, actually propped on her thigh, but try as I may, I just cannot really tell.

Sorry, this was the best I could do!

edit on 19-12-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Have you researched the history of your house and other houses that used to be there? Possibly a spirit, angel, or even your spirit guardian (guardian angel)?

-R

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join