Chemtrail Forum and the T&C.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
seems to me the OP was not addressing either the chemtrail 'believers' or the 'disbelievers'. the message seems to apply equally to all, as i read it.
edit on 21/2/14 by RoScoLaz because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Me too, and you DO see posts removed from both sides. I flagged two tonight, one has gone, one has not, but I'm sure the mod concerned made an honest call on that one too and maybe I got it wrong.
edit on 21-2-2014 by waynos because: Repetition

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes, I just posted network dude calling me a shill and being paid in another post and bam, its gone.

Fishy fishy.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

There is something very important to keep in mind, and I want to thank you for taking a moment to consider what you see from different perspectives.

Almost without exception (exceptions come when something is so blatant as a violation, it speaks for itself.) things are done at ATS as a group and with a consensus among more than one person, with regard to Moderator actions.

It's rare someone sees a thing done, and is actually looking at just the one person they see saw the name in U2U notification for. Very likely, there were 3 or 4, and sometimes more people directly involved with whatever the issue may have been, before action happened.

This is something I found it very helpful to know and keep perspective with as things happened over the years I really wondered about the wisdom for. Sometimes...consensus isn't reached at all, and that does happen. I imagine that leaves a touch of confusion at times for what is and isn't seen as done, as well. It can't be helped while trying to have as fair a system as it's possible to have for everyone.

That's my small effort to pass on the favor of context I certainly appreciated the few times I saw a member of staff take a moment out to explain the above and how one aspect of things here function.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for that, it certainty does help to place these things in perspective

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

sunnynights
Yes, I just posted network dude calling me a shill and being paid in another post and bam, its gone.

Fishy fishy.

One can only hope this is a trend that will extend to both sides. Dare I say, utopia?

(post by bluestorm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

I am glad people are finally starting to see the light. Understanding contrails is a fantastic beginning!

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join