It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Secret War Going On?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LuciferAlpha
I think the strange booms phenomenon is related to some kind of secret war being waged by UFOs or aliens. Perhaps a war happening in another timeline or dimension, that is "coming through" into ours. Does anyone have any similar theory?

Considering that it another new phenomina that is happening lately it would make sense.

There is a related thread, I found the interview to be credible.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What if the wars are the same ones religions have predicted for ever. What if the alien hybrid bodies created by man is for what we would call demons to occupy for the duration of the war. Then we could expect the other force to be gathering as well for the final conflict.

A pretty far out there thought but interesting.

JadeStar

Char-Lee

Well there were some other odd things involved, take a look at the angle of the trees, reports of black helicopters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's nothing special about the angle of the trees that is not in accordance with it being a microburst.

The logical explanation for the "black helicopters" were that they were likely news or one from fish and wildlife or maybe even NOAA to get fresh footage of the damage.

There have been the reports of military fighting "aliens" off the CA coast for some time, some of the reports were not from sources regularly spouting trash so it was strange also.

Nonsense reports. If hostile space aliens were to show up any such war would be over real quick because they'd most likely be millions or perhaps billions years older than us.

A better question is why is every single thing that might be a "mystery" to some suddenly "aliens"?

It's like Giorgio from Ancient Aliens has taken over a good portion of this nation's critical thinking skills.

Back in the dark ages people saw demons behind anything unexplained. Now its aliens. smh.
edit on 19-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you believe extraterrestrials coming to this planet (I do) then you must also believe they are being covered up by any means possible by military forces. Militaries use violence to get what they want so yes, a secret war is being waged.

I don't know just how much violence is being used against ETs or whistleblowing humans in the matter, but I can assume killing is a key piece of the conspiracy puzzle here. Its the one guaranteed way to stop and silence anybody or anything.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well i saw my first ufo as a teenager and the whole town saw it. It had nothing to do with sci-fi. I will admit I love it. I live in south close to military base. Today the sky roared for about five minutes. It was incredible and unnerving. It was strange.

As for other countries hitting us with drone, nope not gonna happen. Our airspace is very tightly controlled and watched. Even an aircraft that took off from here and turns around is targeted.

You often hear rumors of alien wars. This i would not doubt. I think it is past time for disclosure.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by JadeStar

Nonsense reports. If hostile space aliens were to show up any such war would be over real quick because they'd most likely be millions or perhaps billions years older than us.

You are right alien is one of many possibilities. Unknown earth entities, dimensional entities, or even a secret war between nations fighting over things they both wish to be kept secret could cover some cases.
OR Aliens

Secret Space War VII: Joint USG/Alien Hybrid Program

www.veteranstoday.com...

Actually 'they' are just homosexual spirits of all times, cast out of heaven and hell and in fact the hereafter according to some spirits, a destructive force no one has ever seen that might be revealed any time.

Out of all the plays people did to deal with it somebody made something out of the gay community, the living, so they can play their game of teasing forever since there's no life emerging out of two males ever, much like a straight male was used to create a hereafter out of a gay male or in the mind or whatever they think it is.

Which also explains the many birth programs, spirits trying to fool the living and dead. But don't worry, any day now someone is going to be either grossed out or fooled to a soul level because nobody should be messing with life like that. Eitherway it's not going to be like this forever.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Dragonfly79

Char-Lee
reply to post by JadeStar

You are right alien is one of many possibilities. Unknown earth entities, dimensional entities, or even a secret war between nations fighting over things they both wish to be kept secret could cover some cases.
OR Aliens

Secret Space War VII: Joint USG/Alien Hybrid Program

www.veteranstoday.com...

Actually 'they' are just homosexual spirits of all times, cast out of heaven and hell and in fact the hereafter according to some spirits, a destructive force no one has ever seen that might be revealed any time.

Out of all the plays people did to deal with it somebody made something out of the gay community, the living, so they can play their game of teasing forever since there's no life emerging out of two males ever, much like a straight male was used to create a hereafter out of a gay male or in the mind or whatever they think it is.

Which also explains the many birth programs, spirits trying to fool the living and dead. But don't worry, any day now someone is going to be either grossed out or fooled to a soul level because nobody should be messing with life like that. Eitherway it's not going to be like this forever.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

I suggest you seek help for your homophobia. This is not the thread or forum for it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

wtf is wrong with you.... seriously... you need help

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

WOW!
You go on like you know what you're talking about, like you have it all figured out.
Yet you have the most closed mind i have ever had the misfortune to read
You have issues you need to deal with

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I had heard a theory I'd never heard of before on a recent Coast to Coast a month or so ago. Linda Moulton Howe was speaking and she was mentioning that the "greys" were actually androids, perhaps built by the reptilians as soldiers/servants.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

homosexual spirits

So spirits are a part of the Homo genus?

Dragon come back to earth man,

I miss the old you, this new you is being too judgmental of the spiritual side of things.

Have you suffered a loss recently?

Eitherway it's not going to be like this forever.

Come back soon,

you seem very distant.

Just a concerned ATS friend or maybe I am suffering from delusions of my own and think you are losing it when it is me who has far away.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LuciferAlpha

Fireball or Contrail over Oregon skies?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again something odd and very close to where the jets landed out of fuel.
It looks like something shot down to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

LuciferAlpha
I had heard a theory I'd never heard of before on a recent Coast to Coast a month or so ago. Linda Moulton Howe was speaking and she was mentioning that the "greys" were actually androids, perhaps built by the reptilians as soldiers/servants.

Perhaps built by our own military underground somewhere. They would be perfect for space travel and I know genetic engineering has advanced way past what the general population is aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join