It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Secret War Going On?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Could there be some unknown fight going on? I keep thinking of the story about the big boom and the two trees sheared in the guys driveway, so many other odd occurrences with no explanation but military showing up either jets or choppers.

This morning 11/19/13 the local news channel 5 in Medford Or had a story about two Navy fighter jets that landed at the Medford airport because they were low on fuel. The story said they could not land at their base in Klamath I believe (Kingsley Field Air National Guard Base) because there was a blockage with the runway due to a training exercise accident.

I can't find any information about the story now. It seems really strange to run low on fuel, where were they coming from, I would think it would have to be from off the coast they can fly a long way. It also seems strange that they could not land at their base. I saw an article that they lost a man at the base on the 14th, he supposedly fell in "the canyon". No other information.

Then I saw that there was another Navy mishap a couple days before.

Navy Cruiser In Port After Drone-Training Mishap (Very little information)

Two sailors were treated for minor burns after the USS Chancellorsville was struck by the drone during radar testing Saturday afternoon, off Point Mugu in Southern California.

Lt. Lenaya (luh-NEY-yah) Rotklein of the U.S. Third Fleet said Sunday the target drone hit the ship's left, or port, side. She says investigators at Naval Base San Diego are assessing the damage and determining why the drone malfunctioned.

About 300 crew members were aboard the ship. The Navy could not say how the two sailors were injured.

www.ktvl.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are always secret wars going on. Heck, you don't hear about drone strikes until long after they happen usually. For the people on the other side, they are being invaded (sort of).

Imagine Iranian drones dropping ordnance on Wisconsin here and there…

But whether or not foreign militaries are sending over scout planes, drones or whatnot to US airspace and there are skirmishes, who knows…

If the US wants to go to war, then you will hear about it. Might be too big a secret to cover up though if it were happening.

Seems like a one sided thing.
edit on 19-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I keep thinking of the story about the big boom and the two trees sheared in the guys driveway, so many other odd occurrences with no explanation but military showing up either jets or choppers.

Should we all already know about these stories/events?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

interesting thread...

I keep thinking of the story about the big boom and the two trees sheared in the guys driveway,Text

Can you link us to these stories please?
Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

usertwelve

I keep thinking of the story about the big boom and the two trees sheared in the guys driveway, so many other odd occurrences with no explanation but military showing up either jets or choppers.

Sorry yes I thought is was so widely discussed in UFO forums. Unexplained mystery, I will see if i can find it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Char-Lee

usertwelve

Sorry yes I thought is was so widely discussed in UFO forums. Unexplained mystery, I will see if i can find it.

Sounds like a microburst.

They're not unexplained. They are pretty powerful though and seem "weird" and "out of the blue" to people not familiar with weather phenomena.

Unfortunately, they are becoming more frequent.

Microbursts
edit on 19-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I live close to a bombing range and frequently see jets heading from the nearest base to train on the range, but lately I've been seeing a lot more jets, specifically at night. There's a small, local airport as well and I have seen the Air Force jets literally flying circles around small planes and helicopters taking off and landing at the local airport, which I find extremely odd.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There are strange booms like the op describes, with sheared trees happening in MI all the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge

interesting thread...

I keep thinking of the story about the big boom and the two trees sheared in the guys driveway,Text

Can you link us to these stories please?
Thanks in advance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

JadeStar

Char-Lee

usertwelve

Sounds like a microburst.

They're not unexplained. They are pretty powerful though and seem "weird" and "out of the blue" to people not familiar with weather phenomena.

Unfortunately, they are becoming more frequent.

Microbursts

Well there were some other odd things involved, take a look at the angle of the trees, reports of black helicopters.

There have been the reports of military fighting "aliens" off the CA coast for some time, some of the reports were not from sources regularly spouting trash so it was strange also.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
I live close to a bombing range and frequently see jets heading from the nearest base to train on the range, but lately I've been seeing a lot more jets, specifically at night. There's a small, local airport as well and I have seen the Air Force jets literally flying circles around small planes and helicopters taking off and landing at the local airport, which I find extremely odd.

A few months ago a really odd thing happened. We live in a small coastal town, until the last two years we had never seen military at all. We have formations of jets and large helicopters fly over now and then this last two years but this was really weird.

Right over my home two fighter jets flew in tight (very tight) circles , around each other they continued this circling until they spiraled out over the ocean and out of sight, then suddenly they were back and one dropped some kind of flair (it twirled down in a smoking spiral) right over the nearby highway then both disappeared from my point of view.

They looked like they were actually engaging something I couldn't see. I just could not figure them doing this kind of stuff over homes...very strange.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

phantomlord
There are strange booms like the op describes, with sheared trees happening in MI all the time.

sometimes "they" get alittle too aggressive with their cloaking technology & fly to low & prune a few trees,,no biggie,,,,how else are they going to look in your windows

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Well there were some other odd things involved, take a look at the angle of the trees, reports of black helicopters.

There's nothing special about the angle of the trees that is not in accordance with it being a microburst.

The logical explanation for the "black helicopters" were that they were likely news or one from fish and wildlife or maybe even NOAA to get fresh footage of the damage.

There have been the reports of military fighting "aliens" off the CA coast for some time, some of the reports were not from sources regularly spouting trash so it was strange also.

Nonsense reports. If hostile space aliens were to show up any such war would be over real quick because they'd most likely be millions or perhaps billions years older than us.

A better question is why is every single thing that might be a "mystery" to some suddenly "aliens"?

It's like Giorgio from Ancient Aliens has taken over a good portion of this nation's critical thinking skills.

Back in the dark ages people saw demons behind anything unexplained. Now its aliens. smh.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Blowback

phantomlord

sometimes "they" get alittle too aggressive with their cloaking technology & fly to low & prune a few trees,,no biggie,,,,how else are they going to look in your windows

I have an open mind on these things, but I certainly will take the most believable idea first. Still there was no object that could have sheared those trees found and it happened fast. Maybe a microburst as another posted mentioned but the angle of the trees shear is odd.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Nonsense reports. If hostile space aliens were to show up any such war would be over real quick because they'd most likely be millions or perhaps billions years older than us.

You are right alien is one of many possibilities. Unknown earth entities, dimensional entities, or even a secret war between nations fighting over things they both wish to be kept secret could cover some cases.
OR Aliens

Secret Space War VII: Joint USG/Alien Hybrid Program

www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 19-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Blowback

phantomlord

I have an open mind on these things, but I certainly will take the most believable idea first. Still there was no object that could have sheared those trees found and it happened fast.

Microbursts are weather, not objects and they do happen very fast. The damage often resembles a tornado.

One happened in my backyard when I was little. My dad had to have the effected trees cut down because they had their tops sheared off.

Maybe a microburst as another posted mentioned but the angle of the trees shear is odd.

I posted that it looked like a micoburst.

I suggest a good read of Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

It was a clear night they said no storms but I guess these things can happen in clear weather also?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think the strange booms phenomenon is related to some kind of secret war being waged by UFOs or aliens. Perhaps a war happening in another timeline or dimension, that is "coming through" into ours. Does anyone have any similar theory?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LuciferAlpha

I think too many people on ATS read and watch to much Science Fiction.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

That could be true, but as many on here have pointed out, our Sci-Fi seems to lead science in many cases. We do also know that movie makers are sometimes privy to powerful peoples information for movie purposes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join