It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama skips attending 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg Address because of Time Travelers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Obama won't be attending the 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg Address because the "whole website thing." ...He appears to be talking about the ongoing problems with the Obamacare website.....

But is that the "ReaL" reason & which website is he "really" talking about ???

Obama Snubs 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg Address

Barack Obama adviser Dan Pfeiffer says the president won't be attending the Gettysburg address anniversary today

Could the "ReaL" reason be a fear of Time Travelers ???

Many of you may be aware of the episode of the LoneGunmen that that predicted the 911 attacks

Well during Season 6 of the television series "The Outer Limits", there was an episode called "Gettysburg"

in it ,,Time travelers were sent back in time during the Civil War too change the future & prevent the first black president from being harmed at Gettysburg ::

It is a hard episode of The Outer Limits to find but you can watch it here
Watch Outer Limits - Gettysburg

& if that wasn't enough, another reported "Time TraveLer" says he was sent back too Lincoln's gettysburg address to give other warnings::

could Gettysburg be the nexus of the Universe ???

edit on 19-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Of course it is, that's where I live after all... lol

I'll have to watch that episode, never seen it before. At least I don't think I have. That was a favorite show of mine for a long time many years ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
He is't American.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is a GREAT outer limits episode, everyone should watch it if they havent seen it. Like most its well done and very well put together. Has that epic intro too that many have come to know and love. One of my favorites from Outer Limits to be honest.

Far as him skipping it because of an outer limits episode? Outside of this thread and sadly the ratings didnt lie I fear we may be the only people who ever saw the episode if more people did I would have loved to see the series continue on the air. Im right near Gettysburg Im not goin either, why its done EVERY year, for 150 years, kinda gets old ya kno, its not fun like Punxsutawney Phil, the gettysburg address doesnt even have polka music!!!!!

Less a time traveler and more just a jerk, no spoilers but the jerkstore called!
Gettysburg is like boring, one of the most boring places to go, seriously go there stand there yep thats gettysburg, if its a nexus of anything they need something to liven things up there. Imagine all them shiny nexus souvenirs Id buy a dozen!
edit on 19-11-2013 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The "timetravler" you're talking about is nuttier than a squirrel turd. Can't place his name right now. He also claims that he and Obama both went to mars!!!

As for Obama not going....he doesn't care about the future of america so why care about the past?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He used the legend and life story of Abraham Lincoln to get elected. Now that his key peace of legislation is in the crapper he has no need for Lincoln or the people that voted him in office.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, because of time travelers.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Mugen
He is't American.

Prove he isn't American. None of the birthers have been able to prove that he isn't American.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

buster2010

Mugen
He is't American.

Prove he isn't American. None of the birthers have been able to prove that he isn't American.

He uses the Constitution as toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

buster2010

Mugen
He is't American.

Proof = the last 5 yrs.

That Basiago/Time Traveler video is interesting

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

hillbilly4rent
He used the legend and life story of Abraham Lincoln to get elected. Now that his key peace of legislation is in the crapper he has no need for Lincoln or the people that voted him in office.

Well that escalated quickly....
from a fun discussion of the outer limits into rah rah fight the powwa...
really.... I mean really.... you need to watch that ep cuz your missing out
here is a link make some popcorn and get ready for some fun!
www.hulu.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Oh man .. that's an excellent ATS-esque conspiracy!

If the reason he is giving not to attend is because of the health care website, that's beyond lame. It's not like he's a freak'n programmer sitting in the oval office running code.

The fact that the sitting POTUS is ignoring the Gettysburg 150 Anniversary ... that he lives 'just around the corner' and couldn't be bothered to go there, but at the same time he manages to spend massive amounts to fly all over the place to fund raise .... the fact that he refuses to go salute the Union soldiers who died freeing the slaves .... that is just SICK, IMHO. Shame on him.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

The "timetravler" you're talking about is nuttier than a squirrel turd. Can't place his name right now. He also claims that he and Obama both went to mars!!!

Hey! I resemble that remark. Review some of the ATS time travel threads before you judge.
I've never been to Mars though.

As for Obama not going....he doesn't care about the future of america so why care about the past?

That or he's trying to avoid any recognition that he is nothing like Lincoln and doesn't want to draw attention to it anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Well that escalated quickly..

I do my best

as for that episode I've seen it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

six67seven

buster2010

Mugen
He is't American.

Proof = the last 5 yrs.

That Basiago/Time Traveler video is interesting

Wow has it been 5 years already?

Time flies when your circling the bowl i guess

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Obama rewrites (read: edits) Lincoln's Gettysburg address!

Obama delivers Gettysburg Address on YouTube, leaves out ‘under God’

President Obama opted to leave out the words “under God” in his rendition of President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address filmed for a website put together by documentary filmmaker Ken Burns.

It’s a curious omission, particularly because, according to eyewitnesses, Lincoln is said to have used the words “under God” when he delivered the address on November 19, 1963 — 150 years ago Tuesday.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That says a lot. It makes the fact that he's got an agenda rather clear, doesn't it?
If he's giving a historical reading, he can't even manage to read it correctly and say 'God'.
WOW. If he said it, it would probably make him burst into flames or something ...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.projectmars.net...

Andrew Bisiago. Claims to have traveled to mars that was inhabited by martians. Also claimed that Obama was in his class that taught time jumping and space travel.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Andrew Bisiago. Claims to have traveled to mars that was inhabited by martians. Also claimed that Obama was in his class that taught time jumping and space travel.

Maybe Andrew can but no way Obama knows how to do this. If it was true he'd of already jumped back in time to stop the roll out of obamacare and had it fixed first.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

If it was true he'd of already jumped back in time to stop the roll out of obamacare and had it fixed first.

Unless having a working system wasn't really a goal....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join