It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's NOT a dead parrot! Monty Python stars to reform 30 years after they last worked together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thanks! & I meant Michael Palin did the travel shows….facepalm!!
( hangs head in shame)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"We'll not risk another frontal assault. That rabbits dynamite!"

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Regarding the dead parrot sketch, I remember many years ago I bought a pet rabbit for a present for a friends son who wanted one.
Next day it had died, so I took it back to the shop and he said it was alive when he sold it to me! I said this was true but it's dead now and I thought instantly of the dead parrot sketch

Guy replaced it with another one that lived for however long rabbits live for....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
Guy replaced it with another one that lived for however long rabbits live for....

How long? Depends. I like fried wabbit.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thank you!
I have been enjoying the clips, one at a time as I get a chance.
I don't think I have laughed this much in the morning in a long time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

We aim to please

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
keep the sketches coming

Ahh the good old days

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here are some more sketches:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My heroes have returned!
(those who remain)
Holy Grail is my favorite movie of all time.
Now about that penguin on top of the tv set....

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Monty Python added another four dates to their "one-off" reunion show on Monday after thousands of tickets to their first London live performance sold out in just 43.5 seconds. John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin announced their long-awaited return to the stage last week, sparking huge excitement among fans of the comedians who have not performed together since 1980. They said they only planned to do one show at the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena on July 1, and Idle said the intention was "to see if we can fill it". But the promoters were clearly prepared for the huge demand that saw tickets with a face value of under £100 offered on re-sale websites for £1,600 ($2,600, 1,900 euros) within 15 minutes of the sale opening. "The first show sold out in 43.5 seconds. Four further shows immediately went on sale: 2-5 July," a spokesman for Monty Python told AFP. The Pythons will perform the most famous sketches from their television programme and films -- although advancing age has imposed some limits on what they will be able to do.

Monty Python reunion show sells out in 43.5 seconds - Yahoo News UK uk.news.yahoo.com... via @YahooNewsUK
edit on 25-11-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What do I do? Nothing, your not qualified. Always kills me.

Terry Jones noises are absolutely ridiculous.

Have fun.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join