It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON Has Grown Wings? 2013 HD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Because there is nothing strange about comets outgassing? They've probably given up trying to explain....or in bed, or at work...etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Senduko
reply to post by spock51

I do find it odd that some of our esteemed members who roam these kind of threads are very silent.

I find it understandable. They are witnessing something unique. What can they say?? I suppose many are hoping Ison will disintegrate on nearing the sun, ie THEN the 'expert's comments would fly in, I'm sure. In the meantime, I was taken aback on seeing the crop circle in the video : it was so much like the comet. This then made me think of 11:11 21 : 12 : 12 but instead 11;11 21 ; 12 ; 13. If the comet does survive perihelion, it will be a Christmas comet.
Finally, I have seen photos of ancient rock carvings looking EXACTLY like the recent photos of Ison. Previously, I'd understood these images to be of alien 'gods', not a comet.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Could this be it? Disclosure. Finally after so long... I sure do hope so.
Wont hold my breath though, but ison does look promising.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
That photo is almost just down right creepy!

Let us just say for a moment that ISON is indeed of Alien origin. Maybe the craft, object or whatever it could be has to travel on an orbital path much like a comet does?

Not the same hard to even fathom technology, but I mean in a way, isn't that what we did with both voyagers? I am just talking what if's here of course. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

But not like this one, even the shape of ISON is a bit wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Yes, yes.. I think I can.

It is more rugby ball shaped than football shaped... Footballs are round

PS - there is no such thing as 'soccer' ... just american football and oz rules

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

f4andHALFtoads
Yes, yes.. I think I can.

It is more rugby ball shaped than football shaped... Footballs are round

PS - there is no such thing as 'soccer' ... just american football and oz rules

LMAO! I see your point. To tell you the truth though, I would rather watch paint dry instead of sitting through an entire English Football match. There are only two seasons my friend. The NFL season, and waiting for the NFL season.

Let's just agree that it's diamond shaped then.
~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hijinx
A little out there but my Dog of 16 years passed away today, Leading up to her death I learned ISON had increased in brightness by 6. Today I learn ISON has wings. I like to imagine it as a representation of her soul. ISON, came early this year when her troubles began, it has increased in brightness as well as shows wing like wisps. It will leave the solar system a bright spectacle for all to see, and travel the universe.

I am very sorry to hear about your dog, It's hard losing pets. My cat has a tumor on her breast and there is nothing that can be done at this point. She's losing weight and is weak, still eating and is not miserable, but eventually I am going to have to have her put down.

She's 15 years old, I have had her since 1998. I found her at a shelter one day after I woke up that morning to my other Cat laying in the middle of the street run over.

Yeah but Comets are strange things. If ISON survives the Sun, I wonder what far away systems it will travel through. Love your Beer reviews! Try this one out, you won't be disappointed. ~$heopleNation

Blanche de Chambly

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ison consintues to defy the experts. Doesn't look like it is going to break up soon. Has the hubble snapped any pics lately? I haven't seen any, but from amateurs astronomers, which do look excellent.

NASA plans on using the Messenger Space probe to take pictures fairly close to the Comet as it passes Mercury. If they find out it is a spacecraft, will the tell the public? Look for top scientist suddenly starting going through their bucket list.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Yes, the images of the crop circles in video reminded me of some old images I have that resemble ISON.
Here are a couple I found. The first one is from 2007 and the second in 2010 (graphic included).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

In August we saw images of ISON that looked like a delta wing, so no surprise here!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All these comets sprouting multiple tails.

I wonder if it is going so fast it is creating a wake vortex through space like a plane a submarine create in air and water.

Could be similar light show to these:

Biela's Comet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biela's_Comet
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Comet

Great Comet of 1744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1744
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Comet ISON shows off its tail in this three-minute exposure taken on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:10 a.m. EST, using a 14-inch telescope located at the Marshall Space Flight Center.
Credit: NASA/MSFC/Aaron Kingery

Space Wings? - Stick with places that know science.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Even in the original Flickr link, he said

I had additional set of subs with 120sec exposure, but managed to make only 8 of them.
Processing them with dynamic range compression showed even more details of the core.

I'm pretty sure it was just a result of exposure.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here's another comet, just discovered :

www.sott.net...

Very odd to have FIVE comets all appearing at the same time !

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And here's a new comet just discovered.
Odd to have FIVE visible at the same time.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Comet Ison really a UFO?

What do you guys think?
edit on 21-11-2013 by ItzShadyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ItzShadyT

Ah yes NBC Straight from Government's mouth just like the Jobs data.

It's not at all certain that Comet ISON will turn out to be the "comet of the century," as hoped, but a couple of things are certain: It's not an alien spaceship, and it hasn't split up into three pieces.

I always wait till the dateline passes we shall see.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

mclinking
And here's a new comet just discovered.
Odd to have FIVE visible at the same time.

Not particularly odd.
Like I said a few days ago,
There are in fact a very very large number of comets available for viewing on any night. It just depends on how big your telescope is.

This link here is to a picture of 22 comets photographed in one night taken by Gustavo Muler. And here is a thread he started about it, on an astronomy forum.

I suppose about 50 comets in one night would be a practical upper limit, given you need some exposure time.

Edit - and this link takes you to the list of comets at mag. 16 or brighter. There are currently 17 of them, but I've previously seen the list larger than this.

edit on amThursdayfam1 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

ItzShadyT
Comet Ison really a UFO?

What do you guys think?

I think there was a whole bunch of threads on this in the past, all clearly explaining what it was.

Here's a 35 page thread from August for you to read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
New video regarding ISON

m.youtube.com...

it was hit by the shockwave of an X Flare and has lost its coma althougth it appears it Is actually larger than we thought....?

Regards

PDUK

edit on 22-11-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: Spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join