It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON Has Grown Wings? 2013 HD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
😱

Maybe I was a bit quick or just excited in 're-posting' someone else's work..:-)

Deep down I'm sort of hoping that ISON is more than it probably than it actually is..... Maybe I need to double check first HOWEVER I still think the main picture is fascinating ...!

PDUK

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Btw if u guys wanna have the latest news on Ison including pictures, go to twitter and just type Ison in the search bar. The amount of new info coming in the minute is staggering.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Yeah I had this theory : What if there's a race outhere that sends out these huge robotic satellites that just mimic comets and they send them to different solar systems to gather as much as info they can get about that particular solar system..

Gives me inspiration to create something..well maybe ISON is going to surprise us again soon?

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:19:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:19:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I'm more inclined to think comets are colonies. populated. I mean, what better way? Pick a linear one and explore.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

You mean like a trailerpark in space?..
But yeah that could be possible too.. Only you would be absent of light for a long time..
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:26:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:26:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wasn't Nibiru depicted as having wings?

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeah... maybe, not sure lol, more like a moving outpost sort of speak, like in Man of steel.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

You did good to bring this up .. otherwise somebody else would have done it , so I rather be shocked at the beginning than at the end so that I don't have to crawl trough all the postings to find pieces of evidence

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Maybe but if ISON should do for nibiru , well then we will be attacked by a legion of Ata's and I would say" let them have it and I will sundry you in our desserts to collect them for stephen"
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:39:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2013 15:39:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am going to grab my popcorn and sit back and watch. This should be fun! I am not ruling out anything, but expect it is just a very unique comet.

It is the oddest looking one I have ever seen. I am not an expert on comets, but it is indeed a very strange looking object. I am anxious to read the astronomical experts weigh in.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by kingears

I did find the picture though .. and displayed his equipment so I think he's within this astronomical society , I wonder what his thoughts are maybe he can't say anything about it?

Click on picture

Not being an astronomer or astrophotography expert I don't know if there is some explanation related to exposure time or something else, but I've seen a lot of images of ISON lately and none look like this. I have seen many long exposure shots and none had that bizarre looking shape in the nucleus.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable in one or both of these areas can comment.

It is definitely the coolest & most unusual comet I've ever seen and I've been following these as an interested and semi-knowledgable "citizen observer" since Hale-Bopp blew my mind in the 90's...

BTW - great re-find of the pic Observer1.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Senduko
Btw if u guys wanna have the latest news on Ison including pictures, go to twitter and just type Ison in the search bar. The amount of new info coming in the minute is staggering.

...or you could go outside to your own back yard with a good set of binoculars and see it for yourself.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh wow..thats strange nucleus! I just wake uo this morning and see this thread fisrt on recent thread..tq for the update sir keep it comming! Tq SnF
I wait for the expert for explaination

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Any thoughts about this cheesy?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Senduko

I am not on twitter can you post some Photo's ...Please.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I am now on twitter thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Im intrigued by this photograph...I have no knowledge of comets but does anyone know what that is at the core?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's the original Flickr link for Sergio Kaminsky, if you guys are still interested.

www.flickr.com...

Very intriguing if that isn't photoshopped. I guess we will find out soon enough

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Somehow reading the OP external text. Supposing it might be alien in origin ,and although I romantically find those interesting thoughts I ask myself why would this imaginable spaceship first orbit the sun and not go straight to its target namely earth ?

I mean that wouldn't make sense right?

Maybe to save fuel like we do! as far as i know the wessels we send up to say mars, dont go in a straight line to the target,
but uses the gravitational pull from planets to travel and accelerate.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This could back up the picture that you all have posted. It looks very similar with that shaped core. Here

//cheers Staroth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join