It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Dream Interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi there,

I've posted this dream a while back on different threads, as a part of a series of dreams I've been having, mostly related to warnings about mass destruction and or God's wrath descending down on the planet.

I just wanted to know if anyone would be able to interpret it for me, or what you guys feel like it refers to.

Because for me, they're most definitely open ended warnings for me to leave where I live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The dream I'm referring to is the one where I look up into the sky and see a huge black cloud growing in the middle of a perfectly blue sky. The cloud had a tornado tail descending onto the land below and had lightning coming out of it causing all manner of destruction. Then I heard a voice say: Leave, God's wrath is coming.

This was a while back. Over a month back actually and since then there have been serious storms around the world.

I mean, with typhoon haiyan hitting the Philippines, and tornados in the Mid-West, I'm getting kinda worried : /

Anyone care to shed some light into it?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

nusnus
Hi there,

I've posted this dream a while back on different threads, as a part of a series of dreams I've been having, mostly related to warnings about mass destruction and or God's wrath descending down on the planet.

I just wanted to know if anyone would be able to interpret it for me, or what you guys feel like it refers to.

Because for me, they're most definitely open ended warnings for me to leave where I live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The dream I'm referring to is the one where I look up into the sky and see a huge black cloud growing in the middle of a perfectly blue sky. The cloud had a tornado tail descending onto the land below and had lightning coming out of it causing all manner of destruction. Then I heard a voice say: Leave, God's wrath is coming.

This was a while back. Over a month back actually and since then there have been serious storms around the world.

I mean, with typhoon haiyan hitting the Philippines, and tornados in the Mid-West, I'm getting kinda worried : /

Anyone care to shed some light into it?

I have had a re-occurring Tornado dreams (along with a few others) for as long as I can remember. I have also once had a dream of sentient lighting that was chasing my family and myself until it struck me and it told me it was the Lord and although I was terrified and kept running from it, I knew it would be ok. The lightening reminded me of Star Trek The motion picture when the ships is scanned.

Anyway I have found the Tornado dream has often come when I feel things are unbalanced in my life. Things are out of control and chaotic and I am left to watch the destruction or run from it. Often I am in no real danger but things are blowing up and violently crashing around me. Often it is during times I have to move or am going on a trip.

Sometimes I think it is from watching too much The Wizard of OZ and science-fiction...lol

Love your avatar btw...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Dreams are a direct connection to what's going on in your life and how your mind is interpreting it which releases into visions while you sleep.

Dreams of natural disasters usually indicate times of upheaval in your life or things such as a big fight with your girlfriend the night before, getting yelled at by your boss, financial problems...you get the idea.

Tornado dreams in particular represent chaos, a wandering mind trying to focus on too much at one time, jumping from problem to problem just as a tornado whirls around at incredible speeds tearing up everything, no direction just chaos.

A dream of a slowly building storm that is going to be destructive is typical of an impending major event or worry in your life that you see growing.

Put all these together and it seems that your mind is focused on something, maybe multiple things and you keep worrying about them and that you are not at peace.

Unless your dreaming of specific dates I do not think they are predictions, they are symbols about persistent problems in your life.

A good remedy for the tornado dreams specifically is to focus on something before you go to bed instead of laying there thinking about 100 different problems before you fall asleep. Do a task such as building a model airplane or car, putting a puzzle together, doing some crafts like making Christmas ornaments.

Things that distract your mind and let it focus, don't bother reading a book or watching tv as those do not necessarily calm your mind, they make it more active.

join