It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Wizard's Hate List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This thread is inspired by those of Infinite and Goregrinder

Infinites "what i hate" list

Goregrinders 10 Most Hated List

1. Political Correctness � What idiot thought up this, everyone has a right to a opinion.

2. Social Parasites � Those who claim benefits but their too lazy and too stupid to work and contribute to society.

3. Arrogant People � People who think their the only person in the world who counts.

4. People Who Ignore The Young � Just because a person is say 14, it doesn�t automatically mean they are ignorant.

5. Those Who Say Politics Is Pointless � Just because a person isn�t interested in politics doesn�t mean politics is pointless.

6. Peer Pressure � Just because one group of people does something it doesn�t mean someone else should do the same.

7. Drugs (non-medical)- Drugs are bad for people and bad for society, those who think they should be made legal need their head checking.

8. Political Extremists � Please go back into the history books where you belong.

9. Those Who Abuse Power � People like world leaders, judges etc, remember you�ve been put there to benefit the majority not to further your own political and ideological goals.

10. The European Union � I not going to get into a mud slinging match with anyone, it�s my own personal opinion and everyone else is welcome to their own.

I hope you enjoyed

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I agree. Political Correctness is lame. I myself am an extremely arrogant person. It's probably because I am the best at everything. I for one, do not like politics, but I don't think it's pointless: I just don't understand politics at all (what does the President do exactly?). As for peer pressure, I don't know. I've done lots of cool things due to peer pressure, but also a lot of dumb things (drugs, etc.). If I had power, you better believe I would abuse the hell out of it. I would give my self a bonus and all my friends jobs. I also hate social parasites. They are a burden on everyone.

join