It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deformed Skull From Dark Ages Unearthed In France

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Have you ever heard of Tattoos?
Or Circumcision
Or Ear Rings
Or Lip Plates
Or Scarification
Or Neck Rings

Every single one of the above (including foot binding and Skull binding) is prevalent amongst disparate groups of humans separated by continents ( to fulfill your description) to the PRESENT DAY.

Is it more likely that Aliens lived amongst us (with the only adaption being a long head and an inability to live beyond middle age)

or

Is it more likely that Humans, through ritualised tribal behaviors originating from our common origins, have these acts embedded in our collective consciousness and they manifest themselves at various times.

The fact that Lip plates are prevalent in both African and American tribal cultures backs up the African Pump theory ( early groups of humans gradually migrating (worldwide) out of the landmass we now call Africa) and this is fascinating in itself...no need for aliens.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Assumptions?

I think you are the one ASSUMING about the skulls.

imho,

You have NO documentation that it's human.

You have bias and perhaps wishful thinking, that tells you it is human.

I didn't come at the topic with a bias. I was curious what the evidence indicated. I hadn't even heard of such skulls until several years ago. I didn't know that they existed or that they purportedly had to do with fallen angels or whatever.

The sources I've read and listened to, watched have a LOT of documentation that such skulls are NOT human.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

More links worth considering:

DNA TESTING ON ONE OF THE PERU SKULLS:

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

Paracas Skull DNA – UPDATE!

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Preliminary DNA testing:

Sample 2A from the skull bone is very special. I recovered an almost complete sequence of mtDNA from it and presumably a lot of nuclear sequences as well, but I did not analyze this aspect yet. The mtDNA sequence is very interesting. It does match human mtDNA, but has a LOT of unique mutations that are not present in most known haplotypes from A to Y, nor in Denisova or Neanderthal. Many of them are completely unique and not what is normally found in South America. Lloyd Pye

Special thanks to Brien Foerster and Sr. Juan Navarro of the Paracas History Museum

As many of you know, we took a team to Paracas, Peru to view and investigate the elongated skulls in Sr. Juan’s museum. What we found was truly mind-blowing and became the centrality of my book, On the Trail of the Nephilim. Dr. Judd Burton, our resident archaeologist and anthropologist examined over 40 skulls in the collection. Out of this, Burton found four skulls, which he deemed were not “norma,l” as the suturing—the places where the plates which make up the skulls are “stitched” together—did not appear as they should, or in some cases, did not appear at all!

= = =

L.A. MARZULLI'S BLOG including links to the C2C show; an invite to a skulls tour in Peru and links to other presentations on the topic.

It also includes some articles on the topic with many pics of a variety of such skulls:

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

= = = =

audio radio program with L.A.Marzulli on the topic:

inceptionradionetwork.com... -2/

= = =

THE NEPHILIM GIANTS:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

= = = =

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I think you are grasping at weak and unrelated straws and straw dogs.

Your assertions and sub-topics from the tribal cultures you cite, have virtually nothing to do with the

HARD TANGIBLE SKULL EXAMPLES from the museums in Peru . . . and the very professional and tangible documentation of the differences between the elongated skulls vs human skulls.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If documented evidence of body modifications by Humans globally, across all of history is weak and unrelated; your argument is fanciful and smacks of a childish desperation to believe.

As another poster said; Assuming things "Must be AlienZ" when there are so many real questions in accepted history is the equivalent of going out of town for a Maccie D's when you live above a cheap organic food store.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

More links:

NEPHILIM SECRETS WITH L.A.MARZULLI:

www.youtube.com...

= = =

ON THE TRAIL OF THE NEPHILIM with L.A. Marzulli . . . STARTS AT 38:38

www.youtube.com...

= = = =

ELONGATED SKULLS ON C2C:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

= = =

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Evidently I didn't articulate sufficiently intelligibly. I'll try again . . .

1. The human manipulated deformed skull evidence has weak to NO significance vis a vis the documented NON-DEFORMED skulls in terms of explaining the ANATOMICAL DIFFERENCES between those NONdeformed skulls and the human deformed skulls.

2. The ONLY logical, evidentiary, anthropological connection between the OBVIOUSLY deformed human skulls compared to the OBVIOUSLY NOT DEFORMED NON-HUMAN SKULLS is that the tribal groups evidently tried to mimic the Nephilim/hybrid naturally elongated skulls with mechanical manipulation.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Please read, view the evidence I've cited above.

It appears that you have not considered the substantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There are some skulls from a different race of beings that are naturally shaped this way. There are Slight DNA differences in these people. The skull sutures are different on these people also. This appears to be a bound one though, the real ones don't have an area where you can see an indent like a strap was around it.

Real beings that had the original skull this shape were pretty much human as far as I can tell. I know someone who has seen some of each type of skull and he said that the ones in South America do not have any evidence of binding. Whether it was a mutation or a different species, I do not know. It seems like people think that because binding was done and is still done that every skull is bound. Where did they get the idea of binding from, we are a monkey see monkey do race of beings. I think these beings whoever they were made an impression on the ancient people enough that they started to bind their kids head and made a tradition of it.

This skull has what looks like a binding ridge on it, it is probably one of those. Only looking at the sutures and DNA testing can tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

THX THX for your very useful reply.

I hadn't examined the OP pic sufficiently to discern the strap indentations. Thx thx.

As I understand it, the DNA differences are QUITE SIGNIFICANT.

I think more will be coming out on this issue.

Thx.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Advantage

cathar
It doesn't look squeezed to me.....It looks like an Anunaki skull like those found in Peru and elsewhere...

Its a cultural thing.. they place two small flat planks on either side of the skull and wrap it. as the skull grows it elongates. Just think.. that foot binding in Japan wasnt congenital either. Just cultural practice. Many North and central American indians practiced this as well before European colonization. Art depicts the practice starting from infancy on a cradleboard.. and binding the skull. When the child became mobile.. it was wrapped.
It exists today as well in many parts of Africa and South America.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Foot binding was not really a Japanese thingy,although some upper crusty women did in imitation of the Chinese which they got alot of their high culture from,but that was mainly a Chinese practice.

But yes it still exist in the Great Lakes region of Africa and some areas of south America.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If you have considered all of the empirical evidence that Bo Xian kindly provided and you still insist that all of these elongated skulls are simply products of body modification, then we are at an impasse.

Your claim that the same body modifications are found around the world is not accurate. Well, it is true of the modern world, because cultures have adopted practices from one another. If you do some real research on ancient body mods, you will find that the only similarities are in the parts of the body which are modified. When you think about it, the options there are quite limited.

Rickymouse makes a good point -- just because they are genetically different does not necessarily make them of extraterrestrial origin.
edit on 19-11-2013 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. GREAT POINTS. THX.

Marzulli does good work.

He's soberly seeking out the facts and letting the chips fall where they will.

Certainly I agree with his interpretation of the facts, too.

But that's a different issue.

The VERY VERY DIFFERENT DNA data is at least interesting and demonstrates some kind of 'other' involvement.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Everything in your remarks about "junk food" sources could also potentially be applied to what's taught in academia. Think about it. Our children go to institutions where they're taught a select group of publisher's versions of history, from a very young and frankly, very gullible age.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Binding does/did happen, but there is a marked difference in cranial capacity from those "born" and bound.. The tell tale is the suture marks separating the cranial plates.. No amount of binding or manipulation can change those.. The nephilim where here.. Every continent, culture and oral history bares witness..

Either that or the ancient equivalent of cnn told everyone to squeeze their baby's heads and tell the same lie..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

phantomlord

Everything in your remarks about "junk food" sources could also potentially be applied to what's taught in academia. Think about it. Our children go to institutions where they're taught a select group of publisher's versions of history, from a very young and frankly, very gullible age.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And contrarian students protesting against the brainwashing are often treated to things like the Delphi Technique and other group process, group pressure stuff to batter them into conformity.

And, undoubtedly, nonconformists will be increasingly marked for extermination.

The oligarchy wants ONLY obedient and silent serfs and slave cogs in their great machine.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

HooHaa

Binding does/did happen, but there is a [VERY] marked difference in cranial capacity from those "born" [vs those] bound.. The tell tale is the suture marks separating the cranial plates.. No amount of binding or manipulation can change those.. The nephilim where here.. Every continent, culture and oral history bares witness..

That's just the bare minimum FACTS.

Folks can dance around the facts all they want.
Folks can deny the facts all they want.
Folks can pretend to rationalize the facts away all they want.

At the end of the day, week, month, year, decade . . . the facts WILL STILL BE THE FACTS.

And those denying and ignoring the facts will fare less well when they HAVE to deal with such issues

than will

those who

face the facts squarely with as much information, fair-mindedly considered evidence and reasonable interpretations.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Advantage

cathar
It doesn't look squeezed to me.....It looks like an Anunaki skull like those found in Peru and elsewhere...

Its a cultural thing.. they place two small flat planks on either side of the skull and wrap it. as the skull grows it elongates. Just think.. that foot binding in Japan wasnt congenital either. Just cultural practice. Many North and central American indians practiced this as well before European colonization. Art depicts the practice starting from infancy on a cradleboard.. and binding the skull. When the child became mobile.. it was wrapped.
It exists today as well in many parts of Africa and South America.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Question is...why did so many cultures from different parts of the world who had no supposed contact with each other practice this? Could it have been because they saw a race of beings that had elongated skulls and they wanted to emulate them?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Some of the found elongated skulls have different bone structures such as fewer bones, which also means they have dna that is not the same as human. These are the skulls that ancient people and some tribal communities today attempt to replicate in their children. This is becuase the ancient leadership casts had the genetics for elongated skulls and are also said to be superior to humans, which fits with some of the descriptions of nephilim. LA Marzulli has a video or 2 detailing the differences, with more photos of this skull we could tell for sure whether or not this is the result of binding or genetics.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's always been hard for me to write these skulls off as deformed, but who knows, maybe that's all they are.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join