It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/UFO's OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!! Omg. I'm freaking out. SO COOL :D :D

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Sounds like NOSS to me.

(clicky for bigger)

Here's a video of the NOSS satellite cluster.

NOT UFOs

You, however, mighta mebbe seen something different?

I've been watching the sky all my life, and have never seen anything that couldn't be identified, and I've seen many a thing a number of untutored people might think of as 'ufo'. Nonesuch, however.

Recommendation for the future: If you don't know what it is, and you want to post a thread about it here, then, post a "Hey, peeps, what IS THIS?" Thread.
We'll then ask questions about direction, time, location, degrees above horizon, and other sorts of such.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Well, lets see a picture of what you saw so we can help you figure out what it was that you saw. I was kidding on my last post, you said things in the OP that left an opening. If you saw something you can't quite understand than that means you need to learn to interpret it. We aren't born with a comprehension of everything. We learn from others and also from mistakes we make.

I can't help you with downloading those photos, I don't know about all the new stuff, someone else here may.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Lunette
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Ok, I know I don't sound very mature in my thread title, I was pretty freaking excited and NOW I regret posting at all.

It doesn't much add to credibility at all, my spazzy attack either, and I guess this is a well earned lesson.

However, I am not stupid and I know what I saw. If you saw it too, you would not even think about calling it a plane, much less a star nor a satellite.

It was like the three-star point triangle ufo people have reported seeing. THIS was a shared star sequence, it moved together it seemed, it was together.

Once I get pictures up, you may decide for yourself, but I will always know what I saw, WAS something.

I too look forward to the pics. For the first time in my life I also saw "something" in the western sky last night that looked unnatural and caught my attention. I didn't get a great view of it although it seemed somewhat similar to your umm...description.

(post by mark1167 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

No, I didn't see the triangle one, I was using that as an example. The stars seem to flow together...they act attached but the stretch of space is huge, there is no way it could have been a satellite. No way.

Thanks for the video though, it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks for being nice, a lot of people are pretty judgmental it would seem. I wouldn't make fun of someone just for getting a little over excited in their post.
Making someone feel bad for posting a thread is stupid. I'm directing this towards a certain poster who should feel ashamed, but probably doesn't have the emotional capability.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Yeah, ATS can be pretty harsh. The old saying "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all" doesn't seem to apply here very often. Some of the replies to your thread are more immature than what you are being accused of. It's not unusual to get excited when delving into the unknown, (even if the more stuck up posters think they will debunk your claims in a New York minute) not sure what the problem is really.

Anywoo, welcome to ATS, hope you get some pics up soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Hey, thanks. Your post made me feel better. :/ I actually have had counseling in high school for being over-emotional, so even light things can hurt me more than the average person, so your words are most appreciated.

I will try and keep my composure in the future, I was just so excited it was hard.
This is the first real, ufo I have ever seen. I am 100% sure it is one, I always tell myself to think of it as a plane or whatever-and to keep my mind open, but I'm pretty sure this is one, or is more than one.. o_o I'm not sure yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

However, I am not stupid and I know what I saw.

No one has said you are,

Do you really know what you saw?

Your thread title suggests you don't being that the objects you witnessed flying are unidentified.

It was like the three-star point triangle ufo people have reported seeing. THIS was a shared star sequence, it moved together it seemed, it was together.

That seems like a different description to what you gave us in the OP

and they look swirling like snakes, bright blue and some are orange.Some weird pattern in the sky, orange lights at end, blue in middle. It is huge, and stretches out under the moon!

So which is it?

A triangle craft with its three points illuminated that stayed in formation and moved together or some swirly lines like snakes?

Pics would be handy instead of these excuses, Ok I get you're excited with your experience,

Patiently waiting in anxiety for your pics

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lunette
reply to post by Meldionne1

I noticed. >.< Yeah, I'm an idiot, I get it.

If someone wants prove of my age and real life immaturity, then I suppose I can leave a lovely facebook link. :/

That matters not,

and don't do that. there are some real questionable personalities that visit these boards.

Just the pics so the ATS community can tear them apart or congratulate you on what we have all been waiting for.

The smoking gun so to speak

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by Lunette

Sounds like NOSS to me.

(clicky for bigger)

Here's a video of the NOSS satellite cluster.

NOT UFOs

You, however, mighta mebbe seen something different?

I've been watching the sky all my life, and have never seen anything that couldn't be identified, and I've seen many a thing a number of untutored people might think of as 'ufo'. Nonesuch, however.

Recommendation for the future: If you don't know what it is, and you want to post a thread about it here, then, post a "Hey, peeps, what IS THIS?" Thread.
We'll then ask questions about direction, time, location, degrees above horizon, and other sorts of such.

Here here,

Beautifully said and spot on in my opinion.

This approach is about discovery and gaining new knowledge,

the other way, claiming its ....... only creates debate which we have all seen where they go especially concerning this subject.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok, I'll try and be more clear on what I saw.

I was randomly flashing my green laser at dark spots in the sky, trying my best to give planes and unknown stars some space.

I was enjoying myself for a while, leaning against the car outside, and I look to the east, up the long gravel driveway to our road and up in the sky-below and a bit left under the moon- was a weird shape in the sky.

This shape could be defined like a constellation, it forms a 'shape' but it isn't whole. It isn't solid, but is 'connected' by stars. It forms a shape like below (think of the letter A as the 'star' and the asterisks as the space between them!)

*********************A***********************
A*******************A***********************A
**********************A*********************

The two A's to the far left and right were gold/orange, and much brighter than the simple blues at the center.

The 'snakes' I saw, I found when I zoomed in to take a picture. I held very still, yet they appeared as snakes, twisting and distorted. One picture I took is of a wild blue color, very pretty. I have the whole picture in a picture, but its hard to see at first, however, I will circle it in Photoshop in red so you can see it easily.

I'm going to try and use another computer with the usb fitting I need, because for some odd reason-my mac won't take this pro duo card. Which sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When people come on and start talking satellites, the best way to inform yourself is to research this, because there are things satellites don't do.

What I would do is go to Eceti's site: www.eceti.org...

Really explore.

And his youtube video's, either put in James Gilliland or Eceti.

He goes into satellites.

www.noufors.com...
How To Identify UFOs In Thirty Minutes Or Less

www.realufos.net...

en.wikipedia.org...
Identification studies of UFOs

Comparison of IFOs to UFOs by characteristics

A key study of BBSR was to statistically compare IFOs and UFOs by six characteristics: color, number of objects, shape, duration of observations, speed, and light brightness. If there were no significant differences, the two classes were probably the same, the UFOs then representing merely a failure to properly identify prosaic phenomena that could already account for the IFOs. On the other hand, if the differences were statistically significant, this would suggest IFOs and UFOs were indeed distinctly different phenomena.

In the initial results, all characteristics except brightness tested significant at less or much less than 1% (brightness was greater than 5%). By removing "astronomical" sightings from the "knowns" and redoing the test, just two categories, number and speed, were significant at less than 1%, the remainder having results between 3% and 5%. This indicated that there was a statistically significant difference between the characteristics ascribed to UFOs and IFOs, but perhaps not as significant as the initial results suggested. For two characteristics, brightness and speed, the significance actually increased with the revised test.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is it a star, planet, aircraft lights, satellite or.........a UFO? Find out here!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hey OP can you please just upload the pics so we can have a gander at the triangle blue/orange/snakey thing? I grow weary of the back and forth in this thread but I'm intrigued.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Now I have some questions, because sharing is good, positive, no matter how many weather balloon or chinese lantern experts come on. Its the right thing to do.

But acceptance with the strong repression going on is a personal matter.

And reading up on this thread, may explain a little more about UFO's and why they don't show up enmasse, something about ruining our tests here:

However, there are some things that help the individual, regardless of what anyone else notices or thinks.

1. Height? Satellite height. Unless they're in patterns like you saw, appearing and disappearing, shooting off rapidly, changing direction, you might not have a clue.

Our sightings were very low by comparison, and some went directly over the roof ranging at 50-200 feet say. And I was greeted loudly in my head first, and then it appeared.

But, if you start to notice more sightings, ask them to come closer. To flare up for you. Intention. Ask away, because if they're ET, well.....1) they are monitoring everything about you and all the numbers of birds, fauna, diversity in the environment, AND 2) you've already been taken aboard, no matter what you think or remember about the scene, even if all the events alone or with friends seemed to flow seemlessly, you've still been onboard and checked up on. When you see them, you've been taken.

2. Is there a connection to the craft, subtle or otherwise, or even a greeting.

3. Meditate. Before filming anything, which you may not even be able to do if they get really close, but you can ask to film them. But meditate for memories back, raise frequency, and really strive to learn the earth tests, primarily this:

4. Ask for them to come lower for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Lunette
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks for being nice, a lot of people are pretty judgmental it would seem. I wouldn't make fun of someone just for getting a little over excited in their post.
Making someone feel bad for posting a thread is stupid. I'm directing this towards a certain poster who should feel ashamed, but probably doesn't have the emotional capability.

If you are insinuating my post on page 1 then I am sincerely sorry that you took my humor in such a way that it made you feel bad or like I or anyone else was implying you are anything.

I don't feel ashamed, If you are saying its me who should, why?

because it was not my intention to make fun of you, only to throw in a bit humor that just popped into head when reading your excited post that was obviously taken wrong so again I apologize if it is me you are insinuating made fun of you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Yeah, I know, sorry. I'm impatient too. My freaking computer is being a jerk, it wont read the camera's sd card, so I'm currently trying to use my web cam to take a picture of the picture on the camera. So far, it's making a too-dark image, but I'll try and fix it with settings and the photoshop filters.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I wasn't talking to you, so no worries there.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Lunette
I made it in photoshop

FAIL.

clicked on here thinking I'd see some thought provoking pics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join