It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is your government:The Corporate Psychopath Guild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is what you keep voting in. These antisocial types are really dangerous. We know that from what they do to others. There are dark personalities in government and the many military-nsa-cia sub-contractors that are totally without remorse.
This is where statism has come. You elect psychopaths and sociopaths into positions of power then expect for them to serve you.

Why do you keep voting for these people? They are expert liars.

The nsa is not spying on you? What?

Caught lying 65 times on record.
Is president obama a psychopath?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks to my serial killer documentary watching husband, I have seen those already.

I have no doubt that Obama is a narcissistic, pathological liar. Anything beyond that really doesn't matter to me at this point. Once that was well established anything he had to say or do after that had no merit IMO. As far as psychopaths? I really don't doubt that either. All one has to do is look at the wars, the murders, etc. that these folks leave in their wake to know that they are not "like other people". They go to sleep every night with full knowledge of the things they have done when most of us could not.

We are talking about people who classify other people as "Collateral Damage". That speaks volumes in itself. We shouldn't need a DSM diagnosis to tell us that there is something wrong with these people.

Washington is corrupt, because corrupt people are running it.
edit on 11/18/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Caught lying 65 times on record.
Is president obama a psychopath?

That's called "leading the witness.

That said the answer has to be either a resounding YES or he's the number one greatest corporate sock puppet ever created.

Couldn't bring myself to watch Bundy and the other psychos though. Bad enough having to listen to the lies coming out of Obama's mouth.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is what people elect and give huge fat bonus's and pensions too.

Instead of jail time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Actually you might be surprised just how many psychopaths are out there. Most are not criminals (manipulators yes, criminals no)

Psychopaths lack empathy and in most cases sympathy as well. They just can not understand that what they are doing is wrong and do not see things from someone else's stand point of view. They are out for number one and that is it. Most of the emotional feelings they have are feelings of "what's in it for me", "why does that person's problems have to interrupt my life" and other things self related.

One thing that clinical psychopaths are great at is faking emotions. By observing other people's responses towards a situation, over their lives they have learned to imitate those responses in order to fit in better and in a lot of cases to get what they want in the end.

I know several people who would probably be considered "psychopaths". I have even seen it in many children, but instead of being labeled psychopaths, they are instead given politically correct names for their problems (I'll let you figure those out for yourself).

Another interesting thing is that many of the politicians we vote into office are probably psychopaths (you don't think that they got to where they are by just being nice do you?), as well as those patrolling our streets.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

"I'm really good at killing people" Obama.

No denials from the whitehouse about that leaked statement from supreme leader obama.

edit on 19-11-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join