It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is there any REAL magic. Like with proof of its existence and effectivness? Has anyone on ATS actually experienced or performed magic or practices it regularly? Is it like speaking words of power? Or using you mind? This has benn annoying me for a whil and I just really want to know the answer. Can anyone help? Thanks guys.
NOTE- I'm especially interested in Celtic magic

[edit on 17/11/04 by Atomix]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What do you define as magic? Paranormal abilities, Wicca, Paganism?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
members.aol.com... Here they summon vassago using crude xtian based, lemegetton, methods and they capture it on tape. Vassago is a demon btw from the goetia.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Maybe he means "magik" i dont really like saying that word with the k

There was a guy that said he did magick on ats, it was a few months ago. i cant really remember the whole story but i remember a guy being punched.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you are duplicating info here, or if the below thread is complimentary to your query:

Ok, who can prove magick exists

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, magick is real and has existed since the beginning of time. It has different terms, meanings and cultural explainations and biases, but in the end... it's about the force of will. Whether it be in the will of the caster or the simple will of the universe, magick is the ceremonial process of harnessing that energy and focusing it into action. Everything is molecules and energy. Thoughts become action and will is simply thought refind for purpose. Watcha all think?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Okay children, I didn't know about that thread but yeah thats pretty much what I wanna know. Allergist are you talking about "Confessions of a dark sorceror"? And Im just wondering anyone actually know a site or something with magiK that actually works?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
dont just learn power learn wisdom also.

for some magic spells try ladyv her site is

www.geocities.com...

ps ladyv if you dont want this in tell me and I will edit it out

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Shamanistic practices i have done left me convinced that there is some truth to being able to influence things in the real world. Thought projection for instance !

top topics

join