It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Resignation part of Nwo plot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Was the real reason that so many people were resigning, not because they were disloyal to President Bush,but because of NWO ties? I know it's odd, but there's just got to be some reason as to why all of Bush's supporters are leaving. I am an American, and even though Bush may be bad, it seems like something fishy is going on in the White house. Has Bush created an 'enemy list' akin to President Nixons? From what I've heard of the NWO, it sounds EXTREMELY FISHY that so many people were resigning at once, after two weeks into Bush's term.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just think that Bush wants his own "hand picked" cabinet.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Some of those that have resigned had only committed to one term for the president. His nominations do reflect that he is only replacing these positions with those he has trust in. His advisors (or poppa bushes) will be telling them what to do and say all along the way. Its going to be a one way agenda where Bush is going to lay the foundation for some major global change. I don't know if it will be good or bad in the long run, but I have a feeling that this next 4 year government is going to do something that will impact the USA for the long run. Like I said, I don't know if it will be for good or bad at this point. Might take 20 years to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
True, but isn't that a blatant violation of checks and balances? If it is and he's still not getting charged with anything, does George H Bush senior and his shadow government have to do anything with this? This conspiracy is starting to make less and less sense by the minute...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It could. Will Rumsfeld stick around though, I think he will for sure, because hes one of daddy's boys, and pending another Cheney heart attack, he'll be there too. So the same dday's boys mixed with a hand picked cabinet withouit as much pressure to pick so and so.

I dont lke the next 4 years at all. news of Russia's new ICBM's, Iran on the black market, an impending attack, and with all this possibly the suspension f the constitution following an attack. THe only good part is that Ashcroft is gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am kind of sorry to see Colin Powell go. He was a good balance to his boss and he brought an objective voice to the table. You never know though, he might return a few years from now as a candidate for the other side of the desk in the Oval Office. One can only hope.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The three resingning that don't make any sense are:

1. Ashcroft
2. Armitage
3. Ridge

I thought these three were completely loyal to Bush. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think it makes sense that they'e retired. They have other careers to think about, and Bush's plans for a second term may have scared them off. It's thier own asses they're saving, that's all. And can you really blame them?

EDIT: Anyway, what would them leaving have to do with the NWO? No one has really explained that yet, unless I misunderstood.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Armitage makes sense given Powell's departure. Ashcroft's departure makes sense if it makes him available for another job, perhaps one outside cabinet, with less congressional oversight.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol bush faction wins the election, therefore the bush faction military industrial complex now gets to pick its intelligence. those from the other faction are being filtered out. expect a america against the world scenario to unfold.

top topics

join