It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ison Emitting Perfect Geometrical Patterns (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

iamea
Personally I can see that this keys into a great deal of the mystery that is the universe.

The sun is emitting images that relate to:

Chakras - through the recognition of the budding.

which in turn relates to the Mayan calendar idea that consciousness expands through cycles that exist in all nature.

LEVEL 1- INITIATION/SEEDING
Initiates (sowing the seeds) Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness.

LEVEL 2- GERMINATION/ REACTION
Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION/SPROUTING
Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves.
New points of view override old ones.

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION/REACTION
Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences.

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set
of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW
Cycle six is another period of dark and the seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top.
Failed systems are washed away, usually by force.

LEVEL 7- REVELATION/PROLIFERATION
Cycle seven is a period of light wherein the plant’s life good profess is made for it to develop into a strong tree.
New points of view and ways of doing things take dominance.

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION/HARMONIZE
Harmonizes Cycle eight is a period of dark and brings the application of new procedures.
The plant multiplies its leaves and root system abundantly.
In human evolution it has been a time of rebuilding and healing.

LEVEL 9- BUDDING
Creates forward movement (Budding) Cycle nine is the brightest period of light (Christ Consciousness)

LEVEL 10- DESTRUCTION/TRANSCEND CHALLENGES
Challenge (main leaves fall off) Cycle ten is the darkest period of dark and in the plant’s life it is the growth of the bud.
In your life it was puberty.
This has been a time of great physical hardships or major conflict.
Typically, the Fifth night means a ¨dark age¨ with some kind of destruction and without exception it has meant a sharp economic decline. It is however never entirely true to talk about an energy in the Mayan calendar as exclusively being destructive or constructive, because similarly to how the god Shiva among the Hindus is both the creator and destroyer all calender energies carry both aspects and the destructiveness is there to give room for something new to be created.

LEVEL 11- CLARITY/FLOWERING
Creates clarity (Flowering) Cycle eleven is an enlightenment period of light and this brought the flower in a plant’ life.
Many of us are meeting our galactic neighbors.
During the 11 Heaven we are FLOWERING… opening our field of energy, honouring our gifts and sharing our wisdoms with all of humanity in the 6th Day.

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING
Creates understanding (Wilting of flower) Cycle twelve is the last period of dark. In the plant’s life the flower wiltsand dies, setting the stage for the fruit development or of seedpods that
will dry. This is what happened to the Maya civilization right on queue.
Throughout human history there have been conflicts and revolts during this period.
That we will consistently let our lives be guided by divine guidance rather than our egos.
2) That we surrender our ¨right¨ to respond with negativity to negativity in others, or respond with violence to the violence of others.”

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds
or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

Apparently once we recognize the patterns we can truly understand and relate to our place in this reality.

The Mayan calander finished Dec 21, 2012. It has nothing to do with this. Please do not bring that up again.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The thing is we are living in a Electric Universe.

The energy wave's are striking, the globe's of the Universe.

Most of us have not a clue, this is the Power of the Creator, have no way to comprehend.

It is true this thing that comes, brings many things with it, as there are many thing's.

I pray that it is a good, very good thing.

Does anyone know what color Ison, really is. If It's blue, freak.

It' too close to 12/21/2012

I not worried about it, it lite up more on my B-day.

I'm excited, but then I stare at the stars all the time, the moon, the Sun when can. but Ison.

But not look at it, it might make the Sun Jealous and make him spit on us. I hope not, maybe it will save us, I mean like were all good friends, and all right? Hey < there Moon how's thing's, Kind of drifting away their Huh? Sun ole Bud how yua doing, Jupiter and Sature still try to jerk you around.
Hey Sun? Seen Ison the Comet , Ya , Ya Just kiding, but hows it feel. A sweet little number, aye.

Heck, that thing lock's like the eye of God, oh #.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If the waves are propagating in the way waves usually do, surely they would take a geometrical form? A pattern which described their nature?
I think you'd even find the Fibonacci Series in there, since it appears just about everywhere else.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This certainly could be the blue star Kachina. We as a species have only one important thing left to do. That is to meet our ancestors. Remember, the Kachinas mask is to be removed soon. Who's face shall we see behind that covering? Someone like ourselves, or...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wait, are you a mod? No?.. Please don't tell people what and what not to post. (See what I did there?
)

reply to post by samuel1990

To the op,
It's pretty amazing how much geometry is seemingly connected to everything in the universe. Makes you wonder..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oannes
This certainly could be the blue star Kachina. We as a species have only one important thing left to do. That is to meet our ancestors. Remember, the Kachinas mask is to be removed soon. Who's face shall we see behind that covering? Someone like ourselves, or...

I have been thinking about this a lot myself lately. WHAT IF ??

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Starwise

Oannes

I have been thinking about this a lot myself lately. WHAT IF ??

No one ever wonder that we might already have seen Kachina? If I remember correctly comet hale-bopp was much brighter and more blue then Ison. And maybe someone did drop a mask, but we where not ready to see.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

There's reason to believe that the Mayan calendar ends on December 16th 2013. I didn't devise this theory but please feel free to look into it.

As for the geometries, they're pretty crazy. Though the fact that other comets display similar patterns when using the same filter is a bit disappointing.

Finger's crossed though.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The Mayan calander finished Dec 21, 2012. It has nothing to do with this. Please do not bring that up again.

lol according to Hollywood maybe.

How can you know the date was not incorrect, if they discounted the year "0", then it would be bang on 16th December 2013.

We all know there is a great deal of disinformation out there.

Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?.

The Mayan calender is probably the most accurate schematic out there in relation to the expansion of consciousness that I have found in 15 years of studying metaphysical stuff.

Naturally THEY would want us to discount it on the grounds it didn't work last year!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

OOOOOO
The thing is we are living in a Electric Universe.

The energy wave's are striking, the globe's of the Universe.

Most of us have not a clue, this is the Power of the Creator, have no way to comprehend.

It is true this thing that comes, brings many things with it, as there are many thing's.

I pray that it is a good, very good thing.

Does anyone know what color Ison, really is. If It's blue, freak.

It' too close to 12/21/2012

I not worried about it, it lite up more on my B-day.

I'm excited, but then I stare at the stars all the time, the moon, the Sun when can. but Ison.

But not look at it, it might make the Sun Jealous and make him spit on us. I hope not, maybe it will save us, I mean like were all good friends, and all right? Hey < there Moon how's thing's, Kind of drifting away their Huh? Sun ole Bud how yua doing, Jupiter and Sature still try to jerk you around.
Hey Sun? Seen Ison the Comet , Ya , Ya Just kiding, but hows it feel. A sweet little number, aye.

Heck, that thing lock's like the eye of God, oh #.

What a trippy read there OOOOOOO! (I think you deserve an extra 'O'
).

I-Son is not what we're told it is.
Nothing Is!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Where is it then? Ison
Yea my real name has more 0s, I was just using short version.
0110011101101111011011110110011101101111011011000111000001101100011001010111100001110011

Tanks

edit on 22-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was watching television earlier today and it seems the science channel is jumping all over ison. They are having a special report airing Dec 7th at 10:00 p.m. est. In the preview...they were calling it SUPER comet ison. Where is it going and seems to be a lot of info the smart guys are going to put forth. Do they know this thing is going to survive the sun? Seems odd to air this special report on the 7th of Dec?

Lightmeup04

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

They've been showing adverts for a special programme on ISON to be aired tomorrow night on Discovery channel (in Holland)
I'm curious to see what line of thought will be projected. If it has anything interesting to add I will post it here after viewing.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bowaconstricta

Yes....please do. The science channels airing on Dec 7th has me a bit baffled. The preview was seriously for the survival of Ison. Calling it a Super Comet and Once In A Lifetime.

Lightmeup04

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The last day of the 12th grand cycle ends on December 16 2013 at sun down. The morning of the next day, is the beginning of the 13 grand cycle of Pacha iNTi. Based on the glyph shown on the Tzolkin, this is when Earth and Heaven are bonded. When this happens, we just may get disclosure on an Earth wide scale. This time has also been called the beginning of the 13 heavens.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread has gone in all sorts of weird directions.

ISON is looking beautiful, but not unnatural or unusual. Coma wings have been observed before, and are a sign of intense activity and possibly fragmentation. Other patters in processed images are the result of that processing / filters used to bring out the coma features.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join