It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ison Emitting Perfect Geometrical Patterns (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Newest video from BPEarthWatch

Whaddya think? I think this comet still has a few surprises up it's sleeve for us!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

ISON is bringing it's message for our eyes to see. Speculating is fun but probably a disappointing way to set expectations.

The sunspot cycle 24 is getting very very active all of a sudden. Like big time sunspot numbers above 250. That in itself is odd because this cycle is weak and it's supposed to be past its peak anyway.

I'm looking for more evidence to prove ISON is solid rock and charged up like a capacitor. Some electrical interaction with the sun would be nice. Or maybe an x-ray flare from the comet?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Probably I would say the guy from the video is crazy, but he's nuts already, so

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So what exactly is the deal with this thing? Is it definitely, 100% for sure a comet, or are we just calling it that because that is the thing we know of which it most closely resembles?

Are there or are there not characteristics of this object that are atypical of comets?

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Crystaline patterns formed by nature will form this kind of shapes. They used to think crystals formed only shapes that science realized but a guy found that many crystal shapes could form from crystals. Some of these shapes are present on artifacts and even tapestry in India. This resembles one of those shapes. They are attempting to assemble a periodic table of shapes but this isn't going to be easy or quick. These shapes repeat themselves from itsy bitsy to the shape of galaxies.

I think this energy signature caused by the makeup of the comet tied to it's rotation and orbit can be used to identify what the nucleus is made of. In this case there may be a crystal within it. That is speculation but I am allowed to speculate as long as I say it is a guess.

I think all comets have a little of this but noone has paid attention. Probably the asteroids possess this as they pass through the energy of the sun also. Other than being a possible research idea for scientists that study this I do not think it is anything we have to worry about. If you look into someone's eye, you will sometimes see a pattern like a flower. If you examine the energy layout of the sun you will see a spiral and possibly other patterns.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
oww waawww
still amazing!

The Flower of Universe visit Earth..

S.F Good job My Friend!
edit on 18-11-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I know the tail of this "thing" is like, 8 million miles long.. and I heard that if it survives the sun dive, that once it passes us, we will be in its tail for something like 15 days. Really gotta wonder what is going to happen eh?
We may be in for a heck of a holiday season!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) Inner Jets
Taken by Maximilian Teodorescu on November 16, 2013 @ Dumitrana, Romania

spaceweathergallery.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

MariaLida
Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) Inner Jets
Taken by Maximilian Teodorescu on November 16, 2013 @ Dumitrana, Romania

The only thing that comes to mind when I look at that series of photographs is "Blue Star Kachina" yeah, silly I know but knowing the prophecy, I can't help but think it's a pretty good dead ringer of the description. Here is hoping the Hopi were wrong!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He has taken ONE image of comet ISON and computer processed the hell out of it.

If the comet really was emitting the geometry that he says it is, then it would appear in ALL images of the comet, not just one particular cherry-picked image.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of this.

I took those frames from this vid. Very interesting at about 30 seconds in.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Taken by Vitali Nevski on November 18, 2013 @ ISON-Kislovodsk Observatory

edit on 18-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

alfa1

He has taken ONE image of comet ISON and computer processed the hell out of it.

If the comet really was emitting the geometry that he says it is, then it would appear in ALL images of the comet, not just one particular cherry-picked image.

Im sorry but your analysis is nonsense. It would not appear in "ALL' images of the comet. Different images are taken in different wavelengths of light and in different spectrum. Care to refute what he has done rather than just cast random aspersions?

I would be interested to know if this is legit because I am unsure but what I am sure of is that images in different spectrums produce different results which means that your contention that all images would show the same thing is complete and total bunk.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Images were taken with a special filter. Here is comet 17P/Holmes taken with the same filter:

The Filter is called a Larson-Sekanina Filter :

The Larson-Sekanina filter is an algorithm devised in 1984 by Steven Larson and Zdenek Sekanina of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to reveal hidden variations of brightness in comets.

~

Although this technique produces artifacts from stars and other structures, it does faithfully reveal aspects of a comet such as jets and shock fronts.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

We can expect nothing to happen more or less. Back in 1910 we passed through the tail of Halley's Comet. Because one of the substances contained in the tail was cyanogen there was mass hysteria that it would poison us all. Instead nothing happened. Of course we also regularly pass through comet tails every year. This is the cause of meteor showers.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Bang on the money!

ISON is at least getting more people interested in astronomy

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Personally I can see that this keys into a great deal of the mystery that is the universe.

The sun is emitting images that relate to:

Chakras - through the recognition of the budding.

which in turn relates to the Mayan calendar idea that consciousness expands through cycles that exist in all nature.

LEVEL 1- INITIATION/SEEDING
Initiates (sowing the seeds) Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness.

LEVEL 2- GERMINATION/ REACTION
Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION/SPROUTING
Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves.
New points of view override old ones.

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION/REACTION
Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences.

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set
of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW
Cycle six is another period of dark and the seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top.
Failed systems are washed away, usually by force.

LEVEL 7- REVELATION/PROLIFERATION
Cycle seven is a period of light wherein the plant’s life good profess is made for it to develop into a strong tree.
New points of view and ways of doing things take dominance.

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION/HARMONIZE
Harmonizes Cycle eight is a period of dark and brings the application of new procedures.
The plant multiplies its leaves and root system abundantly.
In human evolution it has been a time of rebuilding and healing.

LEVEL 9- BUDDING
Creates forward movement (Budding) Cycle nine is the brightest period of light (Christ Consciousness)

LEVEL 10- DESTRUCTION/TRANSCEND CHALLENGES
Challenge (main leaves fall off) Cycle ten is the darkest period of dark and in the plant’s life it is the growth of the bud.
In your life it was puberty.
This has been a time of great physical hardships or major conflict.
Typically, the Fifth night means a ¨dark age¨ with some kind of destruction and without exception it has meant a sharp economic decline. It is however never entirely true to talk about an energy in the Mayan calendar as exclusively being destructive or constructive, because similarly to how the god Shiva among the Hindus is both the creator and destroyer all calender energies carry both aspects and the destructiveness is there to give room for something new to be created.

LEVEL 11- CLARITY/FLOWERING
Creates clarity (Flowering) Cycle eleven is an enlightenment period of light and this brought the flower in a plant’ life.
Many of us are meeting our galactic neighbors.
During the 11 Heaven we are FLOWERING… opening our field of energy, honouring our gifts and sharing our wisdoms with all of humanity in the 6th Day.

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING
Creates understanding (Wilting of flower) Cycle twelve is the last period of dark. In the plant’s life the flower wiltsand dies, setting the stage for the fruit development or of seedpods that
will dry. This is what happened to the Maya civilization right on queue.
Throughout human history there have been conflicts and revolts during this period.
That we will consistently let our lives be guided by divine guidance rather than our egos.
2) That we surrender our ¨right¨ to respond with negativity to negativity in others, or respond with violence to the violence of others.”

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds
or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

Apparently once we recognize the patterns we can truly understand and relate to our place in this reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

"charged up like a capacitor." which of course , can be determined by Isons Specral Analysis,,
part 2:
what makes a good Capacitor.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Beware of project blue beam.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I was super interested until he started talking about bloody 'god'. Ugh.

Another pathetic excuse of blind faith.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join