It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you live in one of the "happiest" countries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm a citizen of number 5 and i live in number 7. Both are pretty awesome places, although australia is a lot more prosperous than new zealand.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Oh, I have btw heard that Denmark is a lot like Canada. People don't need to lock their doors at night, we aren't paranoid!

I once worked with a fellow that woke up to noise in his kitchen one nite. He went in there and found a large, drunk biker stumbling around trying to make a sandwich.
He led the guy to the table, finished making the sandwich for him, and put on the coffee.

Strange, the way some friendships are formed....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Canada here, well Ontario - Toronto.

big city.. and everything my fellow countrymen said is true... only difference is when you live in big city, you pay extra of everything.

slightly higher food prices, slightly higher housing, slight higher job competition etc....

I been to Winnipeg, Alberta(Banff, Jasper, Edmonton, Calgary), Vancouver, Saskatchewan they are not as big as Toronto but.. i seen job ADs.. yes, i have not seen one in Toronto for years.

As a Canadian, i don't complain much, my life is pretty good and government is not that bad, actually they are pretty good, some decision they really suck.

stupid Harper.

<< 1   >>

join