It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThorNews: Our Solar System is about to become Comet City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Love your avatar, by the way.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i like thornews. i go to him for all ison updates
edit on 18-11-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Hey Bot, Did you have a look at the link Metaphysic provided ?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Lol, I have a tin foil hat, too!

I really wonder if ISON and all these other comets are a distraction for something else or if they're for real and truly pose a threat, I guess fear of impending doom can be as debilitating as the real thing. The only thing that bothers me is that nobody I know personally has ever heard of ISON.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for that I nearly missed that link, it's thought provoking reading

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I guess there's really no point to alert the public of a potential ELE because the panic would cause more harm than good. Maybe NEO search programs aren't shut down but the information being gathered is no longer shared with the public. Maybe to spare us or to raise our suspicions and scare us.

It looks as if we will need to rely on fact gathering by those such as Cheesy and Thor, along with amateur astronomers with hope their findings continue to be accessible on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me.

We have recently entered a pocket of magnetism that will last a few thousands of years. Maybe it is because it is filled with comet like objects, trapped by, or creating, that magnetic pocket?...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Lately I've been going thru threads and clicking on the links before I read any replies.
There's a lot of ignorance toward solid information going on here with-in ATS.
People posting links in ways that don't get attention.

I feel like the walls are closing in on this place.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
This doesn't surprise me.

We have recently entered a pocket of magnetism that will last a few thousands of years. Maybe it is because it is filled with comet like objects, trapped by, or creating, that magnetic pocket?...

AAANND
for me
that means a hell of a larger percentage we could be hit with something
within that thousand years...lots of chances for stuff to be knocked around out there.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

I knew it! Thanks! I was just mentioning "The Asteroid Card" in a thread earlier that was asking what we thought the next big disaster would be. Awesome, clicking the link now.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You might be interested in this then:

bolid.es...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's certainly changed from a few years ago, Springer and co may preech the same old routine of "You are just jaded on ATS" but the quality of both content and contributer has plummeted since 2008. Seems these days it's "Throw as much # on the wall and some of it will stick" rather than thought out posts and decent debate

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hurdy, that is because it was discovered in 2012, no one knew. and there is no real evidence of it being a 10,000 year passer. There is more going on in our scope of space than mankind may ever know, but there will be more to come...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey Op where is the video?

Something wrong with it?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mentally get ready for it!!

God Bless the Survivors of Extinction event impact(s)!!

Your Comet list will grow...

It grew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2013_A1
en.wikipedia.org...

The comet will pass extremely close to Mars on 19 October 2014. Initial observations by Leonid Elenin on 27 February 2013, suggested the comet might pass 0.000276 AU (41,300 km; 25,700 mi) from the center-point of Mars.[5] With an observation arc of 399 days, the nominal pass is 0.00095 AU (142,000 km; 88,000 mi) from the center-point of Mars and the uncertainty region shows the comet will not come closer than 0.00080 AU (120,000 km; 74,000 mi).

Would this one be the red horseman of war or would Pan-STARRS be it??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-STARRS
en.wikipedia.org...

Watch there be Hundreds of comets coming this way...soon...

edit on 23-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

top topics

<< 1   >>

join