It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

From a cultural standpoint, Mr. Z isn't a real person anymore. To many he is a mythological character symbolically representing their violent aggressive urges that they are forced to repress because of societal conformity.
George broke that mold and became a Deus ex machina to them; a symbol to identify with. Almost a movie like antihero.

To others he is a typical villain, bully, unrepentant and represents what they view as the ugliness that we live thru daily.

In reality he is neither hero or villain but a sad soul that has been overwhelmed by forces he set in motion and lost control of.

The reason people find his story interesting is because they can see themselves in his tragic character; involved in problems where the rational solutions have long since passed and life has turned into a train wreck of heart ache and sadness.

I genuinely hope Mr. Zimmerman can eventually find peace. However his interesting and compelling story will continue. The movie is being written as we speak, I wonder if Mr. Z will be around to watch it?

edit on 19-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

damwel
His gf said she was afraid he was suicidal because of his recent behavior. She said he has been despondent over being over 2 million dollars in debt. He needs to get out so he can make those payments.

Also they said it would BE AWHILE before he gets out due to his monitoring system having to be setup etc.

I don't think he is worrying about it that much.. There is always bankruptcy court..

He is not suicidal over some imaginary debt.. LIES LIES LIES

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

starfoxxx

I don't think he is worrying about it that much.. There is always bankruptcy court..

He is not suicidal over some imaginary debt.. LIES LIES LIES

You seem to be a bit het up over this. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Damn dude, i know taking sides, but you are taking the side and running with it.

A clear example of a shill or a person that is mesmerized by Zim.

i feel sad for you than Zim himself lol.

i will award you the first 100% biased person on ATS award.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if he beats up women or shoots another person it won't make any difference on the Martin case. It won't change any of the facts that were used in court to show it was self defense. It doesn't mean he was actually guilty. You can have all the fun you want following his every move but at some point you just got to move on people.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Good God...

You are a frightening example of emotion completely overriding logic and justice. You deem this man a murderer -- either because you do not believe a person has a right to defend himself, or based on nothing but your own biased assumptions -- and you condemn him to death on those grounds. And you have the gall to claim that God would approve of your disrespect for the gift of life??

You are entitled to your own opinion, and I do not discourage sharing it. Frankly, I believe you can be an example, or rather a warning, to others about the dangers of allowing our primitive emotional sides to guide us.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would like to make a little wager with the Zimmerman is always guilty until proven innocent. I will bet and of you trayvon lovers my ps4 which was like 430 dollars that he is found innocent, if not you can send that money by check ok????

So does anyone wanna take a bet????

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Maybe GZ done this, maybe he didn't. IDK because I wasn't there.

I think something that a lot of people overlook is that sometimes, when a man and woman fight, # can get rather nasty, and both sides can, and will, say and do bad things to each other, and one of those things is lie for pure spite. For all we know, they had a lovers quarrel, she knows that she can make up anything bad about George, and most people will probably believe it. Any woman that GZ gets with will have that power over him. He needs to be careful who he surrounds himself with and only mess with women who don't know who he is. That would be easy to determine. He needs to change his looks, get a low-key job and just lay low. If he keeps getting drug like this by the media, and furious ex-lovers, I can see him taking his own life. It doesn't need to come to that.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Defense attorneys said after the hearing that they expect him to be out of jail on Wednesday, and that they are confident he will eventually be acquitted.

On Monday, both Mr. Zimmerman and his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, called 911 and provided differing descriptions to police dispatchers about the argument.

Ms. Scheibe accused him in the emergency call of pointing a gun at her, smashing a coffee table and then pushing her outside. Mr. Zimmerman also called dispatchers, flatly denying pointing a gun at her and blaming her for the broken table.

Zimmermans defense is solid
We did not even see such a hang em high response when
CHRIS BROWN RLY DID BEAT DOWN A WOMEN RHIANNA
It looks like this... Now that chick got her face smashed in.

After all these charges against Zimmerman are thrown out, and dropped.
I hope to God that whacko Sam is put behind bars for felony false police report!
She gives REAL VICTIMS like Rhianna a bad name!! It is totally disgusting!
edit on 19-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

the difference being gz has a history of women filing complaints against him plus the women he threw causing injury to her ankle. at the time of the rhianna incident chris brown didn't have a history. of course though all the women that complained against gz must be LIARS!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I will wait for a guilty verdict, or at least, confirmation of charges. As far as I know, those accusations were of domestic violence from his ex have never been substantiated.

Frankly, he needs to see if he can get into witness protection or something like that. This man will never have a day of peace ever again, despite the fact that he was declared not guilty by a court of law.

Quite frankly, I would move out of the state of Florida. A lot of the more liberal people that I know (aka Democrats) were chomping at the bit to take his head off after the Trayvon Martin fiasco, not guilty verdict or no not guilty verdict, and I would not be surprised if he spends the rest of his life being harassed by the liberal sectors of Florida police. After all, in their eyes, he's a racist piece of murdering scum, and he would deserve it, no?

He needs to get somewhere away from those kind of people if he's ever going to live in peace again.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Mission accomplished.

George Zimmerman will meet the "justice" that the liberal media has been drooling to see meted out. The have disarmed him, leaving him publicly at risk for "justice" or he will be railroaded into the prison system where the aforementioned "justice" will all to willingly be dispensed. Hell, someone might even get a medal.

The race baiters and media pimps will have their pound of flesh.

Dismissed.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

uh, he has not paid his lawyers as this post has observed. so, yes, he has debts.

www.addictinginfo.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
UPDATE FOLKS: THANK GOD!!!

Zimmerman has posted bail and is out.!!!

A Florida judge on Tuesday set bail for George Zimmerman at $9,000 and ordered a number of conditions for his freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial on charges he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend.
He was released from the John E. Polk Correctional Facility on Tuesday afternoon. He didn't speak with the media.

I'm glad he didn't have to wait to long... Staying im jail as an innocent man is the worst thing that could ever happen to a good law abiding man.
GEORGE FREEMAN

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I have never killed anyone or pointed a gun at an innocent human in my life? I am crazy and George is sane. Sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought that George was innocent at first, but after his last couple of angry episodes, I am beginning to think that he may have been guilty after all. A few months ago, George held a gun on his ex wife and his ex father in law and threatened to kill them. Now he does the same thing to his girlfriend. This guy definitely has mental problems.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

True. I have no mercy for murderers and child predators. So, you are right, you don't want me dealing out justice.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

starfoxxx
I'm glad he didn't have to wait to long... Staying im jail as an innocent man is the worst thing that could ever happen to a good law abiding man.
GEORGE FREEMAN

Sorry, who's this good, law-abiding man again?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Neither has he. And yes, you sound insane as hell with your hang em all let god sort em out attitude. Like I said, if it was one of your kids about to be hung in the streets, I bet your tune change really quick. If it was one of your kids being beat down and shot in self defense, i bet your tune would be different about this murderer BS you spout as well.
edit on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:45:34 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

My niece was raped and left for dead at 12. That will drive you crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join