It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Prosecutor discloses unreported prior choking incident about a week ago. State asked for $50,000 bond, and certain exclusion zones, no contact, no weapons possession, etc. Defense asked for $4,900 based on state bond schedule.

Judge sets $9,000 bond. Can’t return to girlfriend’s residence, except if accompanied by law enforcement one time. Can’t have contact with girlfriend. No possession of firearms. Will have tracking device. No traveling outsided Florida.

Judge: “I’m not increasing your bond because of anything that happened in the past. As far as I’m concerned, this is a brand new case.”

Amazing!! The prosecutor just found out today from the ex-girlfriend that Zimmerman chocked her last week, but she did not report it!! RIGHT SURE !!

The judge is not buying this horse crap, witch-hunting..

Like he said new case, new trial, and Zimmerman IS INNOCENT AGAIN!!legalinsurrection.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by MOMof3

I wonder how they are going to prove he pointed a gun at her?

They can't!!!! That charge is going to get thrown out...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by starfoxxx

I love how they tried bringing up some alleged abuse that happened 2 weeks prior but did not call the police.

She say's he chocked her but didn't call the police but calls for him pushing her?
just another false accusation.

Damn right it is.. They brought that bull crap up so they could try to
make his bond at $50,000.00 or $5,000.00..

How long do you think it will be until we get one of the BIG 3 networks
having her *EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW* with Zimmermans new ex..
That one will go to the highest bidder. This girl is lot lizard.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think this girl went bananas for whatever reason and broke the table herself, she can do and say anything and people will blindly agree with her.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And you know Nancy (I hate people because they know more then me) Grace is messing her drawers right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

thesaneone

I think this girl went bananas for whatever reason and broke the table herself, she can do and say anything and people will blindly agree with her.

I think Zim went bananas for whatever reason and broke the table himself, he can do and say anything and people will blindly agree with him.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
TMZ

During the hearing, the prosecutor also recounted an additional domestic violence incident that allegedly occurred last week, during which Zimmerman allegedly choked his GF and then threatened to commit suicide. The incident was not reported to police.

Take note ... Zimmerman (allegedly) threatened SUICIDE.
edit on 11/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I can't believe I am responding to this thread, but your prejudice towards this man is the entire reason the trial was made into a national circus. I have to address it before I move on with my day.

There is absolutely NO evidence that this woman's accusations are true, other than her own claims. The judge would not have set bail so low if he saw any reason at all to believe her, and you can be sure he was very conscious of the national attention this story would get. There is not even a need to consider the pattern of false claims in high-profile domestic abuse, though I am betting you would rush to defend every one of those women as well.

I am disgusted at the baseless condemnations of Zimmerman, especially now that people have had plenty of opportunity to view the Trayvon trial for themselves. Flagrant lynch-mob mentality in clear form.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

FlyersFan
TMZ

During the hearing, the prosecutor also recounted an additional domestic violence incident that allegedly occurred last week, during which Zimmerman allegedly choked his GF and then threatened to commit suicide. The incident was not reported to police.

Take note ... Zimmerman (allegedly) threatened SUICIDE.
edit on 11/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

This case is just getting worse, and worse, every new detail we find out about it..

The case is already unfolding, broken down, and in a nose dive.

The good people of FL. should not have to be paying for modern day witch hunt

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
George Zimmerman could have ridden the wave of attention he got after he murdered an unarmed black teenager all the way to a Fox News Commentator position or a $15,000 per event speaker at Tea Party rallies and NRA meetings. Poor ole George

Was his girlfriend that he beat up eating skittles and wearing a hoodie by any chance?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NO ONE can actually believe Zimmerman chocked the girl out,
THEN said he was going to kill-himself???
Zimmerman would do anything to survive, to live..
Him saying he was going to kill himself?
Not like zimmerman at all RED FLAG!!!
Like this ex-g/f would NOT of reported it>?
If he did all this, WHY THE HELL would she not leave that day, NO MATTER WHAT!
She just happened to feel so scared for her life she didn't report it!
Check out her 911 tapes yesterday, she tells the dispatcher, zimmerman is not going to do anything,
she was laughing in the tape, she didn't even run to a neighbors house.
She wasn't scared for her life this all.
This is a bunch of modern day lynch mob again.
edit on 19-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Speaking of waves when are you going to get off of yours?

Let's accuse him before any truth comes out.

Innocent till proven guilty.
Deny Ignorance.

link   

You do have a point. How can he be fighting to survive on one hand, and then supposedly threatening suicide on the other? That doesn't make sense unless there is a severe mental imbalance ... personalities not knowing what the other is doing ... or he's manic/depressive ... (and if he was, then the jail doctors would have picked up on that when he was in jail for the Martin incident).

So something isn't adding up with the 'threatened suicide' thing.

That being said, it shouldn't be illegal for someone to want to commit suicide.
It's their life. If they want to end it, they should be allowed to do so.

link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

Glad I could help stimulate. He is a sick murderer and I am entitled to my opinion and I don't care if it is lynch mob mentality.

If I had my way, every child murderer and predator would be hung on the spot. We accept that innocent people sometimes get the death sentence, wrongly. I will let God sort it out.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

MOMof3
If I had my way, every child murderer and predator would be hung on the spot. We accept that innocent people sometimes get the death sentence, wrongly. I will let God sort it out.

Geeee ... easy for you to say that it's okay that innocent people get put to death.
I'm sure if you were one of them, you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I would think getting choked and threats of suicide would be more of a reason to call the police but no she thinks "getting pushed" is more of a threat to her.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

And it is insane people like you, the court system was set up to protect against. Sure if it was you or one of your family being hung while innocent, you would change that idiotic tune real quick. Wow.....
edit on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:36:31 -0600 by TKDRL because: misused retarded, my bad

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
His gf said she was afraid he was suicidal because of his recent behavior. She said he has been despondent over being over 2 million dollars in debt. He needs to get out so he can make those payments.

Also they said it would BE AWHILE before he gets out due to his monitoring system having to be setup etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

you have a writing style eerily similar to a former member who was banned, a member who made one of the original zimmerman threads that had like 300 + pages, as i recall that member was very gung ho about zimmermans innocence as well to the point of sounding like he was a close friend or relative of george.

anywhoo i could see old georgie getting away with this one too, there probably isn't any evidence to prove any of the accusations against him it seems to mainly be he said she said and he has a sneaky way of weaseling himself out of legal trouble. speaking of legal troubles has he paid his lawyers for saving his tail in the trayvon case yet?????
not to worry, mark my words george will not stay out of trouble and will be back in court within the year and sooner or later something will stick and he will do time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

FlyersFan

You do have a point. How can he be fighting to survive on one hand, and then supposedly threatening suicide on the other? That doesn't make sense unless there is a severe mental imbalance ... personalities not knowing what the other is doing ... or he's manic/depressive ... (and if he was, then the jail doctors would have picked up on that when he was in jail for the Martin incident).

So something isn't adding up with the 'threatened suicide' thing.

That being said, it shouldn't be illegal for someone to want to commit suicide.
It's their life. If they want to end it, they should be allowed to do so.

The ex girlfriend of zimmerman HAS A MENTAL DISORDER HERSELF.
She claims she knew how dangerous he was, I'm sure she knew about the trayvon martin trial.
I would LIKE to see the medication SHE'S ON..
Anyone women living and having sex with a man like that HAS TO BE NUTS,
if his true character is now what she says it is.

I think she will get an exclusive with Piers Morgan the gun grabbing whacking.
SHE'S going to cash in BIG

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join