It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The MSM is already spinning this. It is actually pretty sick.
The witch-hunt is heating up.
Listen to sam whacko's 911 call

Go to 1:24
"He pushed me out of my house and locked me out. ... He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game."
Well sweety, if you KNEW that he "knows" how to do this, and knows how to play this game?
Why the hell, would you be dating him? Does she not have any self respect?
Any women who would get involved with a man willingly and knowingly that
he is a violent sociopath with guns,
supposedly, says a lot about her own judgement. Why would she put herself in this situation?
It is not blind love, i'll tell you that. Red flag.
Whacko Sam has been manipulating Zimmerman, by telling him
she is pregnant with their child. Today, she made the decision, she was going to raise the baby
by herself. So Zimmerman was heart broken, he felt he needed to go today, and get some space.
He was already packing his stuff up, getting ready to go. Thats when Whacko sam who had already
started fabricating lies to Zimmerman lost it herself.Zimmerman heart broken 911

Officer Lemma told reporters that the girlfriend stated to them she is not really pregnant.
Funny how they leave that part OUT of the police report and her sworn statement.
Sends up red flags right there.Police Report Sworn Statement
She told them her and Zimmerman were having a "verbal dispute", but she conveniently does not elaborate
what that verbal dispute was over.

Skip to 3:40 on Whacko Sams 911 call, Dispatcher asks if she went to a neighbors house,
sam says no, she is sitting outside the duplex.
she said she did not want to get any neighbors involved.
dispatch says just hang in there with me, we have 3 units on the way.

The dispatcher then asks have you guys been fighting for a while?
Sam tells her No not really, I just, (then GIGGLES),
Dispatcher I'm not trying to barge into anything
Sam says NO, I know, I know, this will just probably make public and i'd rather not
Dispatcher says, I'M Sorry
Sam Nope, Don't be sorry, LAUGHS OUT LOUD
Dispatcher, you sure your not injured?
Sam no, i'm positive i'm not injured, he just pushed me out.

You can hear in Sams voice how excited she is, the adrenaline is rushing, she can feel
the whole worlds attention ON HERSELF.. THIS IS HER MOMENT, Zimmerman be damed.
She's laughing, she's not hurt, she has not been harmed. She's waiting on her exclusive paid interview.

She goes on to say, she sees the police car, she says she's not walking up their yet, she doesn't think George is going to do anything, but he has nothing to loose now.
Red flag.

This is not a victim, this women is not the least bit scared of Zimmerman.
SO, he didn't beat anyone up, not a pregnant women, not a lil puppy,
he didn't point a shot gun and threaten whacko Sam.

Manipulating Zimmerman, and other people that she is pregnant with his baby
breaks the camels back. Her motivation for all of this is fame, money, and notoriety.

That is just scratching the surface..
Zimmerman Modern day witch-hunt
edit on 19-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

whatnext21
Guess ol George should just settle his butt down for a spell, he must know that he will never be free. One good Samaritan act would never change those out to make sure their sentence is served no matter what the courts had decided. His days as a free man were numbered the day he walked out of jail and no one can change the way the public has cried out for his actions to be avenged according to the peoples jury.

Kinda like O.J...???

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
Yes i agree its just ordinary news

By relevant we mean topics that related to the "conspiracy theory" and "alternative topics" themes of the AboveTopSecret.com forums.

Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

If it wasn't worthy of posting at ATS, the moderators would have moved it or trashed it.
OBVIOUSLY they are active on this thread. They've hit a number of people because of
their posts ... and even removed two of mine for being 'off topic'.

Zimmerman is in the news. And obviously there is still interest at ATS ... as you can see by
the number of posts on this thread. Some think there is a conspiracy to get him off because
of his father being a judge or because of anti-black racism. Some think there is a conspiracy
to 'get him' because of the liberal slant of the media and the media manipulation
(see previous threads on 'selective editing' of information, etc). Or because of pro-anything-black
racism. And yes, many just want his stories to go away.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Some think there is a conspiracy to get him off because
of his father being a judge or because of anti-black racism. Some think there is a conspiracy
to 'get him' because of the liberal slant of the media and the media manipulation
(see previous threads on 'selective editing' of information, etc).

And some just want him to go away...

Not directed at you FF. I am just so sick of this guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

And some just want him to go away...

I am just so sick of this guy.

I agree totally. This a story of zero importance. People get shot and killed in the US every day but the media decided to make the Zimmerman thing a story because they knew small minded race sensitive people would make a big deal of it and as a result they would then get lots of ratings when people watched their reports.

Now he is in a domestic incident..big deal. Seriously who cares? Millions of people get into domestic arguments every day , i refuse to be told by the MSN that i should care more about this little incident than any other.

Zimmerman's argument with a girl is about as high on my list of important world issues and conspiracies as the Kardashians.

edit on 19-11-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Even it that were true, it is still illegal to destroy property and put a shotgun in someone's face. A healthy minded person knows when to leave and diffuse a situation. He needs mental help even if it is prison.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Surprise surprise another woman wants some of that famous celeb status and some money too! These girls are now using him like they would use an old man on his deathbed to rake in his inheritance... Sick people out there, I still maintain I dont agree with a lot of zimmermans actions, you need to take your rose covered glasses off and see this for what it really is! (money and fame).....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

FlyersFan

And yes, many just want his stories to go away.

They never will however! George loves his celebrity status, the attention, the interviews, the cameras, the book deals, the money, etc; other wise he would have just retired and settled down like a normal person.

Fame and notoriety is very seductive. It changes your mindset into unhealthy cognitive patterns and you start to believe your own lies. I know this from first hand experience.

I find Mr. Zimmerman a fascinating character!! Heroic and tragic at the same time; dealing with forces he really doesn't understand. I hope his painful journey eventually results is peace for him; I doubt if it will.

edit on 19-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Of course he likes the money and the fame, just like trayvons parents did milking it for everything they could. He knows he has to walk on eggshells for almost 24 hrs for the rest of his life, think he's that stupid to do something that would mess up his rep now? I don't think he would!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

jheated5
reply to post by olaru12

Of course he likes the money and the fame, just like trayvons parents did milking it for everything they could. He knows he has to walk on eggshells for almost 24 hrs for the rest of his life, think he's that stupid to do something that would mess up his rep now? I don't think he would!

how much did he get?

i have not heard he got anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I'm sure the toil of the trial in Florida has damaged him mentally. Its only human nature that people are interested in his conduct and any crimes he might be accused of doing. It tells us more about this character and whether his "stand your ground argument" in the Traylon Martin case was credible, as many people believe he got away with murder. Traylon was killed because Geroge was having a bad day.

He should leave America when this is all over with and start a new life abroad.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
george has shown unstable behavior long before the trayvon trial but somehow it was overlooked in the trayvon martin trial. he continues to display violent unstable behavior but his defenders will all say its all lies that everyone is picking on poor george, i don't get it, they don't seem to see the pattern of of behavior that has been documented with this man and brush off or justify every last detail of nastiness displayed by george all the while bashing anyone that accuses george of said behavior as money hungry or a flat out liar.

he is in court right now so we should be learning some news very soon.
edit on 19-11-2013 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting but I think not relevant to this website, hardly "alternative" news, since I have seen this all over the lamestream media today.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He was supposed to be appearing in court this morning so he obviously HAS been charged with something.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Agreed. Enough about zimmerman.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Zimmerman has just been given bail. SET at 9,000.00$

So you pay 10% of that to bails bondsman, he's out for 900.00$ TODAY

whooooooooooooo Zimmerman is innocent, everyone was saying yesterday he
wasn't getting out this time.. This goes to show you, it's all a bunch of witch-hunting
burn him at the stake.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Women and teenagers are a little safer in Florida. George's guns have been taken and so has his freedom. Charged Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I love how they tried bringing up some alleged abuse that happened 2 weeks prior but did not call the police.

She say's he chocked her but didn't call the police but calls for him pushing her?
just another false accusation.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I wonder how they are going to prove he pointed a gun at her?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join