It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by roadgravel

The police have determined that she lied about being pregnant. She is not.
Therefore, he could be released from jail and not held. This is no longer the felony
on a pregnant woman. We'll see what the rest of her story is and if it holds or not ..

The only thing I saw in starfoxx's source was a line saying that ABC is claiming that the police informed them that she is not pregnant. Is there are source where she is quoted as saying she was pregnant or a police spokesperson claiming that she lied about being pregnant?

What happened to waiting for the facts?
edit on 18-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Actually it was GZ that told the 911 operator that she was pregnant. You can hear him here....

tmz.vo.llnwd.net...

more facts....

media.cmgdigital.com...
edit on 18-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If this is true it makes me wonder if he has anger problems. Might just be a matter of time before something very serious happens. Pointing a firearm at a girl friend in an argument, IMO, show a serious lack of control. This man shouldn't be handling firearms.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

... Something serious already happened.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I found something strange that makes me feel as though we are being lied to. It has to do with the police reports starting with the accident report where he saved a family.

First here is a report from Seminole County that we know is real.

www.actionnewsjax.com...

Notice the top right CSA and Region. also the very bottom Printed on and date.

Now let us take a look at a couple of these other reports on George Zimmerman.

He saves a family from a burning vehicle which was all BS.

newsball.com...

Notice how the CSA Region is now NSA Region? Although this is a report from Seminole County it has changed. Also notice the bottom of the page Printed date and by SCSO\kcannada.

Here is the report just released.

media.trb.com...

Same changes as the one above.

But there is a problem. Only George Zimmerman reports have SCSO\kcannada. Even when you do a google search for this term it will suggest and list a search for SCS\canada. So is this staged by our government because he is still under protective status from death threats? Are they protecting him from enemies and at the same time protecting him from criminal charges for crimes he commits? I think this is a real conspiracy of our government protecting there own.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

FlyersFan
It's not under 'conspiracy'. It's under breaking news. Like it or not, this is news.
I have a feeling Zimmerman will be 'news' until he's in prison .. whenever that is.

Yes i agree its just ordinary news

By relevant we mean topics that related to the "conspiracy theory" and "alternative topics" themes of the AboveTopSecret.com forums.

Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Please!!
Counts Charge Description Statute# Ordinance Attempt/Commit Reason# Type

AGGRAV ASSLT-WEAPON/DOMESTIC Only felony charge

BATTERY-TOUCH OR STRIKE/DOMESTIC Misdemeanor
VIOLENCE

DAMAGE PROP-CRIM MISCH-200 DOLLARS Misdemeanor
AND UNDER

"When we arrived, the victim indicated that she and George Zimmerman were having a verbal dispute and at that time she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long-barrel shotgun at her," Seminole County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference.
She managed to work her way to the front door of the residence and call 911 on her cell phone.

"At that time, he actually pushed her out of the front of the residence and barricaded the door with some furniture," Lemma said.

When authorities arrived, the girlfriend gave officers a key to the home and they were able to open the door, push away the furniture and confront Zimmerman.

He was unarmed when police got to him and "rather passive," Lemma said. He offered no resistance and was taken into custody.

Zimmerman is being held without bond, which Lemma said was customary for the charges he faces, and is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday.

abcnews.go.com...

Scheibe then began to carry out other items belonging to Zimmerman, placing them in the living
room, and also outside the residence.
So she just admitted to throwing his stuff in the living room and outside because they got into a verbal argument and wanted him to leave, he's packing his stuff, and she goes and starts to throw HIS stuff in the living room and outside. Classy girl. Thats when she said Zimmerman pulled out the shotgun from the case,
then she tell him she calling the cops, and THEN THATS when Zimmerman supposedly pointed it at her and asked her if she really wanted to do that...Thats when he told her to get out

Zimmerman then told Scheibe to leave
the residence. Scheibe began to walk to the front of the residence, at which time, Zimmerman smashed a pair of sunglasses belonging
to Scheibe. Scheibe further advised that Zimmerman then pushed her from the side, out the front door, and locked the door.
media.cmgdigital.com...

So which one is it.. The arrest report says Zimmerman told her to leave, then why in the news conference
would they add she managed to make her way to the door, then thats when he pushed her out the door!!!!

He was not blocking her from leaving, she would not need to manage** to get to the front door. He was telling her to leave..

He did not barricade himself inside the house, she had a key, so when she went outside he did want her using the key to just get back in.. So he put a piece of furniture in front of it, so she couldn't get inside and harass him..

The cops got their and used the girls key to get in,Zimmerman asked to have his attorney before talking to them or open it or come outside..

Scheibe provided a key to the front door, at which time, myself, along with D/S Roldan, attempted to gain entry into the residence. The
front door, which was blocked by unknown items, was forced open to allow entry

At the police conference we learnt it was just a couch in front of the door..

So we have three charges here, the claim he pointed the shot gun and threatened her, all
false statements, zimmerman had no need to point the gun at her, he is not stupid.

Battery touch and strike? She claims he push her out the door!!!!!
She must be pretty damn black and blued and injured, maybe look like RHIANNA after a chris brown beat down.. NO not that, that would be FELONY assault.. He is being charged for her saying he pushed her out the door, again another charge that is BOGUS.

DAMAGE PROP-CRIM MISCH-200 DOLLARS
AND UNDER Big bad table glass breaking charge also a misdemeanor and
anyone of them could of broke the stuff.. THE ex g/f admitted to taking his stuff
and throwing it outside...

This is ALL bogus people..
The HANG Zimmerman crowd needs to understand
this is a media created WITCH-HUNT!!

Keep dragging Zimmerman into the ground..

He will be able to get a bond hearing, with special no contact rules, and stipulations,
maybe a leg brace, but he won't be in their very long...

Zimmerman is innocent..
edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long-barrel shotgun at her

How is the victim's words hearsay? If it wasn't true it would be filing a false report.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

olaru12
more facts....

How are we to believe that is real? Not defending or prosecuting here but the audio is edited (for obvious reason) but important facts such as: 'What is your name' is omitted.)

Just curious is all; I can care less about the man even though I staunchly defended his actions previously.

I also find it interesting that a standard speeding ticket makes the news (as the only persons who are purvey to that information are Zimmerman and the presiding officer at the time)...but...

Aug 1: Pulled over in Texas
Sep 4: Pulled over in Florida

The police are doing the Justice system no favors by leaking this information..unless I take the ATS hat and put it on and say that the police in various states have been instructed to leak any and all information out to the public....like say....TMZ?!

edit on 18-11-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

roadgravel

she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long-barrel shotgun at her

How is the victim's words hearsay? If it wasn't true it would be filing a false report.

VICTIM? PLEEEEEASE...

She started the whole mess by telling zimmerman to leave and then started to break and throw his stuff outside and around the living room..
She has been LYING to zimmerman about being pregnant!!!!
Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher he wasn't going to lay any hands on
his pregnant g/f.. This is one manipulating crazy chick were dealing with...

She was making false statements. It was hearsay to the cops she was pregnant..
She has been telling Zimmerman she WAS pregnant, then denied it to the police officers
or finally confessed.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

starfoxxx
Please!!
Counts Charge Description Statute# Ordinance Attempt/Commit Reason# Type

AGGRAV ASSLT-WEAPON/DOMESTIC

BATTERY-TOUCH OR STRIKE/DOMESTIC
VIOLENCE

AND UNDER

"When we arrived, the victim indicated that she and George Zimmerman were having a verbal dispute and at that time she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long-barrel shotgun at her," Seminole County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference.
She managed to work her way to the front door of the residence and call 911 on her cell phone.

"At that time, he actually pushed her out of the front of the residence and barricaded the door with some furniture," Lemma said.

When authorities arrived, the girlfriend gave officers a key to the home and they were able to open the door, push away the furniture and confront Zimmerman.

He was unarmed when police got to him and "rather passive," Lemma said. He offered no resistance and was taken into custody.

Zimmerman is being held without bond, which Lemma said was customary for the charges he faces, and is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday.

abcnews.go.com...

Scheibe then began to carry out other items belonging to Zimmerman, placing them in the living
room, and also outside the residence.
So she just admitted to throwing his stuff in the living room and outside because they got into a verbal argument and wanted him to leave, he's packing his stuff, and she goes and starts to throw HIS stuff in the living room and outside. Classy girl. Thats when she said Zimmerman pulled out the shotgun from the case,
then she tell him she calling the cops, and THEN THATS when Zimmerman supposedly pointed it at her and asked her if she really wanted to do that...Thats when he told her to get out

Zimmerman then told Scheibe to leave
the residence. Scheibe began to walk to the front of the residence, at which time, Zimmerman smashed a pair of sunglasses belonging
to Scheibe. Scheibe further advised that Zimmerman then pushed her from the side, out the front door, and locked the door.
media.cmgdigital.com...

So which one is it.. The arrest report says Zimmerman told her to leave, then why in the news conference
would they add she managed to make her way to the door, then thats when he pushed her out the door!!!!

He was not blocking her from leaving, she would not need to manage** to get to the front door. He was telling her to leave..

He did not barricade himself inside the house, she had a key, so when she went outside he did want her using the key to just get back in.. So he put a piece of furniture in front of it, so she couldn't get inside and harass him..

The cops got their and used the girls key to get in,Zimmerman asked to have his attorney before talking to them or open it or come outside..

Scheibe provided a key to the front door, at which time, myself, along with D/S Roldan, attempted to gain entry into the residence. The
front door, which was blocked by unknown items, was forced open to allow entry

At the police conference we learnt it was just a couch in front of the door..

So we have three charges here, the claim he pointed the shot gun and threatened her, all
hearsay, zimmerman had no need to point the gun at her, he is not stupid.

Battery touch and strike? She claims he push her out the door!!!!!
She must be pretty damn black and blued and injured, maybe look like RHIANNA after a chris brown beat down.. NO not that, that would be FELONY assault.. He is being charged for her saying he pushed her out the door, again another charge that is BOGUS.

AND UNDER Big bad table glass breaking charge also a misdemeanor and
anyone of them could of broke the stuff.. THE ex g/f admitted to taking his stuff
and throwing it outside...

This is ALL bogus people..
The HANG Zimmerman crowd needs to understand
this is a media created WITCH-HUNT!!

Keep dragging Zimmerman into the ground..

He will be able to get a bond hearing, with special no contact rules, and stipulations,
maybe a leg brace, but he won't be in their very long...

Zimmerman is innocent..

Star for you...boy oh boy do I know how that goes. I have a few times found myself in that sort of situation but I never took it as far...however I did have my own gun pointed to my head luckily I had payed attention to the saftey and her thumb and knew it was on. But yea needless to say that scenario fits much better than the offical story. Its usually the simplest explanation.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think GZ was right defending himself against a violent thug attacker, but this guy should know to lay low, but he's not! He must be an idiot. I'm sure of it. It's almost like he's trying to stay in the spot light. I think he is his worst enemy. He should've moved out in the sticks somewhere and lived a quite, calm life.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience nor can it be adequately substantiated

I assume you are claiming the police entering her statement into their report is hearsay. She might be lying but that is not hearsay.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

roadgravel

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience nor can it be adequately substantiated

I assume you are claiming the police entering her statement into their report is hearsay. She might be lying but that is not hearsay.

Her being pregnant was hearsay to the cops, Zimmerman has been told by her that SHE IS PREGNANT with his kid.. Some how everyone picked up on this when the story first hit, the 911 calls prove zimmerman was being lied to. She must of lied to the cops and told them she never said she was pregnant.. Or that she thought she was. The other things as I have wrote in my post is her making false statements..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was referring to the gun parts. I am not sure we know the source of the pregnant statement.

Did you edit your post and remove something....

edit:

I'm out of here

edit on 11/18/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As far as I know, you cannot edit a post, without that italicized edit line showing at the bottom. Could be wrong of course, but from personal experience, it's always there when I edit a post. I end up having to do that a lot, catching spelling errors and whatnot after I hit the post button.

As far as zimmerman is concerned, I don't think the media will ever let it go. He was not guilty. They can't get over it though. If dude gets a ticket for j-walking, I bet it will make headlines. Dude would be better off getting out of the US before they drive him insane lol.
edit on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:53:13 -0600 by TKDRL because: damn it

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

roadgravel

I was referring to the gun parts. I am not sure we know the source of the pregnant statement.
sure we do. The pregnant reports source is the zimmerman 911 call. The news reports early on had a scoop on hearing about the 911 tape because they knew bfore us and that was the info known at the time the news outlets and tmz got the pregnacy info. Zimmerman was being suckered by the ex gf. The police got to the scene and heard the dispatch say she was pregnant. The cops then comfirmed later on she wasnt.. When you learn that your argument has been disproven could sway one to concede.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

starfoxxx

roadgravel

sure we do. The pregnant reports source is the zimmerman 911 call. The news reports early on had a scoop on hearing about the 911 tape because they knew bfore us and that was the info known at the time the news outlets and tmz got the pregnacy info. Zimmerman was being suckered by the ex gf. The police got to the scene and heard the dispatch say she was pregnant. The cops then comfirmed later on she wasnt.. When you learn that your argument has been disproven could sway one to concede.

it was her house and she wanted him out but somehow he locks her out and puts a couch in front of the door? why does he call 911 after the fact with the cops outside? why didn't he just explain his situation to the cops? this guy is just way too cool, calm and collected on the 911 call, sounds like he was drugged up or drunk.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
dp
edit on 19-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
dp
edit on 19-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join