It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Zimmerman reminds me a lot of O.J. Simpson. He is acquitted of one crime and can't seem to keep from committing another crime.

He will end up in jail just like O.J. did I imagine

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
double post, sorry.
edit on 18-11-2013 by dfens because: double

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm going to jump on the neutral bandwagon here..... I don't believe Zimmerman killed trayvon in cold blood, had a domestic charge put on him( we found out his ex money hungry wife lied), the cop thing was him trying to protect his friends..

I think that he did do some bad things in his life, I'm guessing this story is complete truth. Seems like this is the Zimmerman hater bandwagon thread. He's on meds and they can make you do some crazy things (been there) but overall I believe Zimmerman did more good than bad...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

starfoxxx

nixie_nox

Funny how if it is something bad he did, everyone is lying. But if it is something good he did. He is telling the truth. Could you be any more biased?

BTW, bad people can do good things, and vice versa. I see it all the time. One good action doesn't negate all bad actions.

There was nothing to make up on the things he did good.. The family he saved thanked him, the cops confirmed zimmerman saved these people. Multiple witnesses saw zimmerman rush to help the family out of a burning car on its side with a fire extinguisher and tire iron to break the windows out to save them....
Denial is a hard thing to deal with. Zimmerman has now again been demonized, he is already guilty in the court of public opinion again.. USA innocent until proven guilty.

I think you need to ask yourself why you so blindly support this man despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, beyond all rational. It is very strange.

You keep beating a dead horse on the car rescue. One single action. Yet a decade of people saying he is a nut with a serious temper problem. The man has done nothing redeeming in his life. So you keep harping on that one car rescue, because that is all you have to cling too. He even swindled the people who donated money to help pay the lawyers. The lawyers had to dump him for non payment. Yea, real stellar guy.

Helping someone out of a car doesn't make you a saint. And that can easily be explained as someone who is looking for an opportunity to try to make themselves look good. Besides, people with emotional disorders actually like helping people, but they don't do it out of the goodness of their hearts, they do it for the accolades.

edit on 18-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

jheated5
I'm going to jump on the neutral bandwagon here..... I don't believe Zimmerman killed trayvon in cold blood, had a domestic charge put on him( we found out his ex money hungry wife lied), the cop thing was him trying to protect his friends..

That's not the neutral bandwagon there amigo. You actually are attempting to justify the actions of a violent man.
Law enforcement is aware of his propensity for violence and they will watch Z. and eventually he will wind up in the joint and never leave. And it will be his own damn fault.

Deep down, Z loves the spotlight and celebrity status. He has a chance to retire from the spotlight and live a peaceful life but he has chosen the opposite and it will eventually be his death sentence. You just can't fix stupid!

and fyi this isn't a hate Z. post...it's an observation into a mans character from his past actions.
edit on 18-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

nixie_nox

Zimmerman has a classic case of mental illness like borderline and bipolar disorder. They can be nice, they can be mean and aggressive.
The man has issues.

Everyone has those traits. Everyone has been nice, mean, and aggressive.
I think the g/f who was living with him making the new accusations has issues.
If he's such a bad guy, why would you live with him? Why would you date
someone, that by your standards have obvious mental issues. If you can see that nix, not being a psychiatrist, certainly ANYONE could..
I bet her new found fame, book deals, tv interviews (paid ones) are the motivating
factor here. This new girlfriend didn't just find out today that Zimmerman has problems..
She knows he doesn't have any abnormal issues. Money is a huge motivator to lie, cheat, and steal..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

olaru12

jheated5

That's not the neutral bandwagon there amigo. You actually are attempting to justify the actions of a violent man.
Law enforcement is aware of his propensity for violence and they will watch Z. and eventually he will wind up in the joint and never leave. And it will be his own damn fault.

Deep down, Z loves the spotlight and celebrity status. He has a chance to retire from the spotlight and live a peaceful life but he has chosen the opposite and it will eventually be his death sentence. You just can't fix stupid!

and fyi this isn't a hate Z. post...it's an observation into a mans character from his past actions.

How do you figure I'm not being neutral when I said he has done some bad things along with the good.... Maybe he is violent at times when he's medicated up, but he's also done a lot of good things too. You think he likes the spotlight? No it's the liberal yahoo stories they put out on this guy, ya know those people that are over the top with the PC and trying to destroy my country.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have to admit im sick of hearing the name Zimmerman. Cant we just make a movie with a character called Zimmerman send it straight to Dvd and be done with him for good.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Here is a gif to get the movie started.

weknowgifs.com...

So he pulled a shotgun on a pregnant woman.
I guess with the baby she would of had unfair advantage of two on one. Self defense all the way here folks.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here it is folks!!!!!
Samantha Scheibe ID’ed as Likely Girlfriend in George Zimmerman Arrest: Reports

Radaronline.com and the Daily Mail reported that Scheibe, 27, was the woman. Radar reported that she claimed said she is pregnant, which would upgrade the arrest to a felony. TMZ also reported that the woman was pregnant.

But police told ABC that the woman is not pregnant. The Associated Press, citing law enforcement, said he was charged with battery and assault.

Deputies said the girlfriend told them that he pointed a shotgun at her in a dispute, AP reported.

zimmerman witch-hunt false accusations

She is NOT pregnant..
People making things up like two on one jokes with a baby, and zimmerman beating up on an innocent pregnant women, ALL A BUNCH OF CRAP.

Zimmerman has been charged with battery and assault.

The criminal offense charged for a domestic violence incident depends on the specific circumstances and events. For example, a threat of physical harm might become an assault charge, while physical contact or injury might become a battery charge. If a prosecutor can establish one of the aggravating factors set by Florida state laws, the state may pursue a charge such as aggravated assault or aggravated battery, which results in prosecution of the offense as a felony and entails a more severe punishment. - See more at: statelaws.findlaw.com...

Why it was a felony was the claim he pulled a shotgun on her and threatened to kill her.
Her being pregnant was all a bunch of bunk, and now hearing the rest of the story.
It sounds even more like a money, power, fame, fabrication..
This IS a witch-hunt..
He pulled a shotgun on her and told her he would kill her??
This girl had no idea zimmerman would do something like this?
Why is she living with someone who is crazy? Or does she know
and wants him to act out.???

The girl is going to be on the news, doing interviews, the spotlights on her now.
YOU GO GIRL.. Destroy this good man's life to milk the lime lot.. Enjoy it hunny is alone
at the top.. She's going to be cashing in on this story..

I WONDER WHO GETS THE EXCLUSIVE with out blonde bombshell.?
edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

WOW. That's big. (well ... big for THIS story)
She lied about being pregnant. That means the rest of her story is now suspect.
The soon to be ex-wife lied when she called the cops on George as well.

My advice to George ... dude ... you have really SUCKY radar when it comes to women.
I advise you become celibate and avoid women ...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

FlyersFan

My advice to George ... dude ... you have really SUCKY radar when it comes to women.

i would take it one step further and advise all women to avoid george zimmerman, his track record with women is terrible, they always end up pressing charges on him. well they could all be lying so maybe the next woman will roll the dice and see what a great guy he is.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

FlyersFan

I can see why he would be wanting a women, he is vulnerable..
Just like men can prey on vulnerable women, women can and do the same thing..
A lonely guy, wanting some love after all the hate that has been thrown at him,
and an ex-wife trying to screw him over now, he must of done something right she married him, a good husband. Why would she marry a bad one. Is she dumb???

Zimmerman now got suckered into a relationship with another attention grabbing
fire cracker. I'm sure Zimmerman IS NOT the one who likes this publicity ITS NOT
the good kind. The girl however here, gets to be the victim, gets to be the next girl ravaged by zimmerman
and a compelling story to sell..

Zimmerman should of never let his guard down like that. That is the only thing he did wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
oh please zimmerman is such a sweet guy i'm sure he did absolutely no wrong in this incident
looks like he is participating in no shave november lol

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's a felony arrest. There is NO BAIL.

He had bail on the murder charge. Doesn't seem as though every felony cannot be denied bail. What have I missed? Also it says the woman says she is pregnant. Don't they need proof or do they just charge and then drop or change it if not.

Edit:

Am I thinking about him being out previously before charges?
edit on 11/18/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Bail is intended to guarantee that you will appear for your scheduled court appearance. You may not have a right to bail if you are charged with a crime that carries a penalty of either life imprisonment, death or you are facing a violation of probation.

Link

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

The police have determined that she lied about being pregnant. She is not.
Therefore, he could be released from jail and not held. This is no longer the felony
on a pregnant woman. We'll see what the rest of her story is and if it holds or not ..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Figures. He already knows how to play the system to get away with murder. Now he's just going to get cocky untill he's put away.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Seems she never told them she was pregnant. At least it never went in the police report.

On Monday, November 18, 2013, at 12:30 p.m., I, D/S Nick DiPrenda, along with D/S Johnny Roldan, responded to 1308 Topfield Court,
Apopka, Seminole County, Florida, in reference to a disturbance. While enroute, the Caller, Samantha Scheibe, advised dispatch that
George Zimmerman was breaking items inside the residence. Scheibe, then advised that Zimmerman had threatened her with a firearm,
then pushed her out of the residence.
Upon arrival, contact was made with the Caller/Victim, Samantha Scheibe, who was standing outside. Scheibe stated that she and
Zimmerman had become involved in a verbal dispute, and that she had asked him to leave. Zimmerman began packing his items, which
included a Shotgun and a AR Assault Rifle, which he placed in a single carry case. Scheibe stated that Zimmerman "cocked the
shotgun" prior to placing it in the case. Scheibe then began to carry out other items belonging to Zimmerman, placing them in the living
room, and also outside the residence. Zimmerman became upset, at which time he removed the Shotgun from the case. Scheibe then
advised Zimmerman that she was calling the Police because she was nervous about why he pulled out the Shotgun. Zimmerman then
pointed the Shotgun at Scheibe for a minute, and asked her if she really wanted to do that. Scheibe stepped back, at which time
Zimmerman smashed a glass coffee table, belonging to Scheibe, with the butt of the Shotgun. Zimmerman then told Scheibe to leave
the residence. Scheibe began to walk to the front of the residence, at which time, Zimmerman smashed a pair of sunglasses belonging
to Scheibe. Scheibe further advised that Zimmerman then pushed her from the side, out the front door, and locked the door.
Scheibe also advised that Zimmerman refused to exit the residence, that he would speak to Law Enforcement by phone.
Scheibe provided a key to the front door, at which time, myself, along with D/S Roldan, attempted to gain entry into the residence. The
front door, which was blocked by unknown items, was forced open to allow entry. Once inside, contact was made with Zimmerman, at
which time he was removed from the residence, and placed in investigative detention.
Scheibe provided a verbal statement in which she advised that she was not sure whether the shotgun was loaded or not when it was
pointed at her, and she was concerned for her safety. Scheibe also advised that she did not give Zimmerman permission to strike her,
or break her property, and expressed her desire for prosecution

media.cmgdigital.com...

So he barricaded the front door refused to let the cops in and called the police to record this?Or is this his PR company attorney?Seems to be to much silence to be a 911 operator. They keep the conversation going at all times even if there is nothing to talk about.
tmz.vo.llnwd.net...

This guy is nuts.
edit on 18-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Apparently after listening to Zs 911 call; It was Z that told the operator that his GF was pregnant.

media.cmgdigital.com...

Z. Sounded drunk as the police report said.

I'm curious as to how his supporters will spin this. Can't blame it on the media this time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join