It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

this man was found not huilty why is the media still hounding him ? domestic charges ARE NOT NATIONAL NEWS they are a pruvate family matter . why is he in the news even?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

proteus33
reply to post by Kali74

this man was found not huilty why is the media still hounding him ? domestic charges ARE NOT NATIONAL NEWS they are a pruvate family matter . why is he in the news even?

Because he's an unstable idiot with control issues who seems to have gotten away with murder?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

why is this anything more than a witch hunt this man was found innocent of murder why is every little thing he does being made into a news story/ most local papers generally don't list domestiuc issues unless a murder was involved so how is threating comments by this guy national news?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

The media will tirelessly pursue this man, until he snaps, and they get the decision they wanted to begin with.

Who's to say if the national attention and the tremendous backlash against him by the media hasn't contributed somewhat to his present condition. I don't think anyone could just "walk away" from this scenario and not have it affect them.

Personally, I think George would have been wise to have moved out of Florida, and kept a low profile. Take Casey Anthony.....heard from her? And here is a woman that I believe 100% got away with murder.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join