It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

You are incredibly ignorant on the subject. He didn't have to use SYG... it's not defense strategy or something you plead... it is law. The defense only had to cast doubt that Zimmerman started the whole thing and even then it's doubtful he could have been convicted of anything... SYG in Florida states that the moment you become fearful your life is in danger you can use deadly force. If I start a fight with you and you start winning I can claim my life is in danger and kill you and likely not ever be charged with a crime. That's ridiculous. In any State that doesn't have any SYG laws, I'm a murderer.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Kali74

You are incredibly ignorant on the subject. He didn't have to use SYG... it's not defense strategy or something you plead... it is law. The defense only had to cast doubt that Zimmerman started the whole thing and even then it's doubtful he could have been convicted of anything... SYG in Florida states that the moment you become fearful your life is in danger you can use deadly force. If I start a fight with you and you start winning I can claim my life is in danger and kill you and likely not ever be charged with a crime. That's ridiculous. In any State that doesn't have any SYG laws, I'm a murderer.

Sorry you must really not get it then... I don't really care what SYG laws are because he used self defense as his defense, do you not understand the media spun it about the law and then when he went to court he didn't even use the SYG defense.... Do you get it yet?????

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Some people don't seem to comprehend the law, and what it means..... He had recorded physical evidence of being assaulted, thus didn't need any SYG defense, just straight self defense, valid in all 50 states.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

A couple of you guys seem overly protective of a killer and sensitive to an opposing opinion of him. Hmmm...makes me wonder about the health of your psyche.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

MOMof3

A couple of you guys seem overly protective of a killer and sensitive to an opposing opinion of him. Hmmm...makes me wonder about the health of your psyche.

Having lived with an a ubusive psychopath Zimmerman is one. Smoke and fire and all that. Dudes got problems.
edit on 20-11-2013 by blahandblahandyadayada2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

jheated5

Here's that diseased liberal mind I was talking about...... Let me educate you, he did not even use the SYG law defense, he used plain ole self defense... See no logic there, all emotion and MSM lies these people live on...

What a fascinating comment - 'diseased liberal mind'. Please explain what you mean by that stunningly ignorant phrase.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by thesaneone

The only thing that was proven in a court of law was that he couldn't be found guilty of manslaughter based on the SYG law. Without that law he'd be in prison now.

care to rethink that?

he was charged with 2nd degree murder and it was self-defence.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wannabe cop meets wannabe thug. Thugito loses. Both are/were idiots. The only reason the entire thing was hyped to begin with, was to foment racial tensions. TPTB are getting little traction with the public on this however. So we needed a black mass shooter....and black mob thefts....and black knockout game....Calls by black "leaders" for riots....

Except it isn't working. Most black folks are no more interested in getting whitey for hyped injustices, than most whites are in attending a clan rally. And most whites are no more afraid of most blacks than they are of anyone else. Sure, if they see a gang of young males, black or white or brown or purple, they will be more alert....pretty much the same concerns Jesse Jackson said he has.

All these attempts to goad normal people into fearful responses and violence are failing. And TPTB are practically foaming at the mouth, that we won't fall for their crappola anymore. How can Martial Law be declared if no one will riot? We are winning, by refusing to play.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

It appears you have been missing some information about George Zimmerman case. He worked for our government spying on mortgages. Yes NSA spying on your financials. Who would have ever thought that. His dad was a judge. His mom was a interpreter in the very court house he was in front of. His uncle works for the DOD on what? But he is a ATS member. Is that work related? His black friend Oliver was the propaganda writer for the government spying company that had a shell company created in India after the heat was on. Same people same places same job just hiding the corporate information in a shell company in India so spying protections are in place. The Best friend a FBI agent. Really or was he just there to lie? The testimony of a guy on screams from combat? You really buy his BS? Here is a thread I had made that should show some information for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I say free Zimmerman give him all the gunz and ammoz he needz or wantz if he killz he killz we have already forgave him of his sinz...rattatatat an mi kill im blodclat..

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

He is a pawn. Let him disappear. But the people who are using the government agencies to help a POS. Lock them up in order to stop them from doing it again. Intelligence agencies have protected him through his father and his family. Call them out and get rid of the corruption.
edit on 23-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The only reason the entire thing was hyped to begin with, was to foment racial tensions.

That's nonsense. If that was the case, the msm would have picked up on the story immediately, instead of being forced to cover it by the local uproar and internet coverage of the incident. Show me a link to any nationwide msm outlet that was reporting it within the first week.

edit on 29-11-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

blahandblahandyadayada2

MOMof3

Having lived with an a ubusive psychopath Zimmerman is one. Smoke and fire and all that. Dudes got problems.

Zimmerman is not going around ubusive anyone. Psychopath, that word is way over used.
The hang Zimmerman crowd will say anything libel against Zimmerman to feed their reverse racist obsession.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

IvanAstikov

The only reason the entire thing was hyped to begin with, was to foment racial tensions.

That's nonsense. If that was the case, the msm would have picked up on the story immediately, instead of being forced to cover it by the local uproar and internet coverage of the incident. Show me a link to any nationwide msm outlet that was reporting it within the first week.

edit on 29-11-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

Are you kidding me?? TMZ IS BIGGER then fox, msnbc, and cnn COMBINED..
THE DAY this happened, TMZ had the info FIRST, then ALL THE MSM outlets had it on..
Everyone of them, within minutes of the hype...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Re-read the post I responded to -

Wannabe cop meets wannabe thug. Thugito loses. Both are/were idiots. The only reason the entire thing was hyped to begin with, was to foment racial tensions.

He was talking about the incident with Trayvon Martin, not this latest one.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

starfoxxx

blahandblahandyadayada2

MOMof3

Zimmerman is not going around ubusive anyone. Psychopath, that word is way over used.
The hang Zimmerman crowd will say anything libel against Zimmerman to feed their reverse racist obsession.

There is no such thing as reverse racist or reverse racism one is either a racist or not.. regardless of ethny,color or creed .

(post by RamblinCheese666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ALL CHARGES DROPPED

Zimmermans girl friend has dropped all charges against him.
She says the cops 'misunderstood' the situation.

This guy should stay away from the women.
He's a lousy judge of character.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

starfoxxx
TMZ IS BIGGER then fox, msnbc, and cnn COMBINED..
THE DAY this happened, TMZ had the info FIRST, then ALL THE MSM outlets had it on..
Everyone of them, within minutes of the hype...

TMZ has a network in place ... a paid network. They get this stuff first.
The regular MSM actually ends up quoting TMZ and putting ..'from TMZ' on
the TV screen ...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
zimmerman and this crazy broad girlfriend of his will be back in the news soon mark my words. they should make a reality show following this trainwreck!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join