It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I knew some pretty bad young victims myself. It's not a valid excuse to want to go around hanging everybody. Makes you no better than them, why become another monster because of a monster's actions? They win that way. Sorry about your niece.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

starfoxxx
I'm glad he didn't have to wait to long... Staying im jail as an innocent man is the worst thing that could ever happen to a good law abiding man.
GEORGE FREEMAN

Sorry, who's this good, law-abiding man again?

Were talking about Zimmerman. The mans never been convicted of felony..
No crimes, he is a good law-abiding man, and anyone saying he's not
is bias and blind.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

I have been a member here awhile, I don't post often but do read extensively here on ats and I must say I find your posts very disturbing, your comments regarding the credibility of the girlfriend is beyond abusive, your hero status of Zimmerman gives me a creepy feeling inside.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

For some, defense of the innocent is a passionate cause. I think it is an honorable one.
Not saying I agree with all of starfoxxx's posts in this thread, but I do think Zimmerman has been prematurely judged and unduly vilified.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

starfoxxx

AngryCymraeg

starfoxxx
I'm glad he didn't have to wait to long... Staying im jail as an innocent man is the worst thing that could ever happen to a good law abiding man.
GEORGE FREEMAN

is bias and blind.

He seems to get into an awful lot of trouble for a good, law-abiding man. Plus he did shoot an unarmed young man.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
Plus he did shoot an unarmed young man.

You mean he defended himself from a beating that a thug was giving him, it was also proved in a court of law.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow picking on starfoxxx because he's telling the truth????? Where exactly did he lie? Some of you Zim haters really hate the facts don't you??? You're the people I find most disturbing, you seem to think you're the judge, jury, and executioner! So far I have never seen any of the Zim haters speak the truth on anything! SMH!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You show my point. You should all be concerned about the damage murderers and child predators like Zimmerman cause that go way beyond their victims. I could really kill one without even blinking an eye. That mental condition extends to other family members. Scary.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by TKDRL

You show my point. You should all be concerned about the damage murderers and child predators like Zimmerman cause that go way beyond their victims. I could really kill one without even blinking an eye. That mental condition extends to other family members. Scary.

Typical liberal logic with you... You show me where he has been found guilty of any of these charges, just 1 please? You're the kind of person who uses feeling over facts and it scares the crap out of me because you'll probably get starred a lot and that shows what kind of idiots we're dealing with on ATS!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

You must be a kid. To think this subject is a game about winning stars.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

The only thing that was proven in a court of law was that he couldn't be found guilty of manslaughter based on the SYG law. Without that law he'd be in prison now.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let's keep on-topic here folks, the martin trial is over, zimmerman is innocent, not because of stand your ground, that was not even used, but because of basic self defense law...

In this case, everyone has already convicted him, called him a pregnant women beater, which by the womens own words in the 911 tape SHE WASN'T INJURED AT ALL.. On top of it, she HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT!! Now if that doesn't raise red flags, then YOUR THE ONE who is blind..

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by jheated5

You must be a kid. To think this subject is a game about winning stars.

Sorry not a kid, I just like facts when it comes to the real truth about things instead of what you make up in your diseased minds...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by thesaneone

The only thing that was proven in a court of law was that he couldn't be found guilty of manslaughter based on the SYG law. Without that law he'd be in prison now.

Here's that diseased liberal mind I was talking about...... Let me educate you, he did not even use the SYG law defense, he used plain ole self defense... See no logic there, all emotion and MSM lies these people live on...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

Glad I could help stimulate. He is a sick murderer and I am entitled to my opinion and I don't care if it is lynch mob mentality.

If I had my way, every child murderer and predator would be hung on the spot. We accept that innocent people sometimes get the death sentence, wrongly. I will let God sort it out.

The ignorance is strong with this one...I hope you never breed.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Though I don't care for GZ at all, I care less for the media machine that exploits him and others by conviction in the media that may perhaps be more damaging than the actual proceedings.

Since this is a conspiracy site, has anybody considered that this could be a setup by Zimm and his girlfriend to make a living off all the attention? After all, he walked away with a chunk of change when finished with his last ordeal. Oh wait, I'm making him look like a bad guy again.

With the support of his father the ex-judge, inside knowledge, and connections I think George will find a way to get away with nearly anything. There are plenty of ways to exploit the system, especially if you keep your mouth shut and never give up your rights in regards to dealing with LEO's. The Zimmerman clan are experts in this field - for the moment I expect George to walk away from this.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's important not to read ANYTHING AT ALL into anything that happens to George Zimmerman or anything he does that doesn't end in a court-mandated conviction.

The kid he killed though - you can make assertions and suppositions about him all you like. Facebook posts, snatches of conversations, photos - you can use any of those to make any kind of conclusion you like about him.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

verylowfrequency
Though I don't care for GZ at all, I care less for the media machine that exploits him and others by conviction in the media that may perhaps be more damaging than the actual proceedings.

Since this is a conspiracy site, has anybody considered that this could be a setup by Zimm and his girlfriend to make a living off all the attention? After all, he walked away with a chunk of change when finished with his last ordeal. Oh wait, I'm making him look like a bad guy again.

With the support of his father the ex-judge, inside knowledge, and connections I think George will find a way to get away with nearly anything. There are plenty of ways to exploit the system, especially if you keep your mouth shut and never give up your rights in regards to dealing with LEO's. The Zimmerman clan are experts in this field - for the moment I expect George to walk away from this.

Naaw he is just as stupid as O.J running the risk of being locked away for a very long time if he got the right Judge, Robert Blake aka Baretta had the good sense to keep away and lay low..whazz wrong with hanging out in Rio and starting a new life??
9 People Who Literally Got Away With Murder
www.oddee.com...
Interesting link on some people who walked..not including Zimmerman.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Spider879 because: Add more info

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

starfoxxx

AngryCymraeg

starfoxxx
GEORGE FREEMAN

is bias and blind.

OKAY, OKAY.

I'm sorry we don't think very highly of your son, Mrs. Zimmerman. I'm sure you raised a wonderful young man. We just don't see it in his repeated actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

It's interesting you should say that, seeing as Zimmerman has been quite adept at using the media to his own advantage from the day he first came to the public's attention. Immediately after shooting Trayvon he was using the media to get his own story out about being attacked by Trayvon, and to get across how much of a neighbourhood problem black youths were. During the investigation of the case, he and his legal team made good use of media attention to make Zimmerman look like a poor, put upon victim. After the case, he made good use of the media to highlight his heroics at a mundane road traffic accident, and in his latest bit of shenanigans, he made good use of the fact that he knew his 911 call was being recorded and would likely be released at some point.

His slyness knows no bounds, but unluckily for him, he hasn't got the intellect to keep capitalising on it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join