It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman arrested again in Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

goou111

Restricted
Who cares? Yesterday's "news".

Lol You are right.. Its just so many atsers love to just blindly defend this guy

Nobody is blind. We all saw the evidence. A jury saw it and acquitted the guy. You don't have to like it for it to be true.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

conspiracy nut
some people on here will defend saint george til the death!!! i for one had a terrible feeling about his character from the beginning. he was no more an angel than trayvon martin was. the difference being that george was much older than trayvon and still hasn't grown up, he's still out there acting like a jerk.

So now legally defending one's own life is acting like a jerk? He's a jerk because he wouldn't allow his skull to be bashed open on the sidewalk?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

lmao how many times will this "poor guy" be arrested before people realize this fool is crazy

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Urantia1111

goou111

Restricted
Who cares? Yesterday's "news".

Lol You are right.. Its just so many atsers love to just blindly defend this guy

Nobody is blind. We all saw the evidence. A jury saw it and acquitted the guy. You don't have to like it for it to be true.

You are blind.. Sry but its true.. You will defend him even if he kills someone else

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

hes a jerk because someone who supposedly works with troubled inner city youth couldn't handle the situation in a better manner and took the life of a child after a series of poor choices

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If the evidence shows that the next killing was illegal, I'll condemn him no problem. So far his only killing was perfectly legal. I know a lot of folks don't like it, but that's the way the law works. You attack a guy, he can shoot to kill. My advice is still "don't attack people", even if they ask you what you're doing in their neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Baddguy

hes a jerk because someone who supposedly works with troubled inner city youth couldn't handle the situation in a better manner and took the life of a child after a series of poor choices

There are "children", 13 year olds, running around punching people in the face and killing them.

If someone was beating my head in the sidewalk, you can bet your arse that I would have put a bullet in him too. Sorry to say, a kid is only a kid when they're innocent. If they're up to no good, they instantly become a suspect. If I am a victim, then I will do what i have to do to eliminate the threat, NO MATTER what it takes, even if it means putting a bullet in him.

A kid doesn't have tattoos. A kid doesn't do illegal drugs. A kid doesn't own a gun. If they do, they're obviously taking matters in their own hands and making choices that adults make, so they should be treated as such.

Furthermore, just because the zimmerman guy is a dumb arse, or a criminal himself, it doesn't mean he wasn't justified in what he did. To me, they're obviously both criminals, but for different reasons. Doesn't matter if zimmerman is breaking the law now. There was a "kid" breaking the law then.

edit on 18-11-2013 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

So he was supposed to allow himself to be sacrificed in the name of troubled youth? I guess if you want to handle your next potentially lethal beatdown that way that's up to you. The law of the land doesn't require it though. You're free to decide you'd like to keep on living if you prefer.

ETA my last several posts are probably off-topic for this thread. I'm sure this has been discussed enough. Apologies.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Zimmerman is the new OJ Simpson. There is no chance that boy is gonna end up anywhere but a prison. All it's gonna take is one angry black cop.......
edit on 18-11-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a loose cannon. He will continue to get in conflicts with the law. He shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

There are "children", 13 year olds, running around punching people in the face and killing them.

If someone was beating my head in the sidewalk, you can bet your arse that I would have put a bullet in him too. Sorry to say, a kid is only a kid when they're innocent. If they're up to no good, they instantly become a suspect. If I am a victim, then I will do what i have to do to eliminate the threat, NO MATTER what it takes, even if it means putting a bullet in him.

A kid doesn't have tattoos. A kid doesn't do illegal drugs. A kid doesn't own a gun. If they do, they're obviously taking matters in their own hands and making choices that adults make, so they should be treated as such.

Wait what?

You know, I was trying to avoid going off topic into the TM case but really? Trayvon Martin was up to no good walking home? How would you respond to some guy you don't know suspiciously following YOU around? How would you take to armed yahoos stopping you in the street and questioning YOU?

Kids don't have guns? Lots of kids have access to guns, lots of times for legitimate reasons like hunting.
Kids don't do illegal drugs? REALLY? So as soon as child smokes pot, that child becomes an adult? That's an interesting view.

Sorry to say, a kid is only a kid when they're innocent. If they're up to no good, they instantly become a suspect.

Oh, well now the definition of child is:

Any person under the age of 18 who hasn't done an illegal drug, doesn't have a gun, doesn't have any tattoos, and has never been guilty of committing a crime. Well that's good to know, I guess we can dispense with that whole backwards notion of trying anyone as a juvenile.
edit on 18-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Devide and Conquer

This will be obvious if the story becomes big in the msm.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

theantediluvian

Wait what?

You know, I was trying to avoid going off topic into the TM case but really? Trayvon Martin was up to no good walking home? How would you respond to some guy you don't know suspiciously following YOU around? How would you take to armed yahoos stopping you in the street and questioning YOU?

Kids don't have guns? Lots of kids have access to guns, lots of times for legitimate reasons like hunting.
Kids don't do illegal drugs? REALLY? So as soon as child smokes pot, that child becomes an adult? That's an interesting view.

To answer your question... I would have done what any civilised person might have done... Having a cellphone already in hand, while speaking to my GF, I would have hung up and called 911 and said that some strange guy was following me. I would have never confronted him. I would not have tried to beat the crap out of him. I might have even run away.

Why on earth would you confront or attack someone that's following YOU? That in it'self is crazy.

Having access to a gun and being all thuggy on facebook, holding one is a totally different story. Why would you even compare the two? That's like saying, I have access to panties so I must be a cross dresser, when my girlfriend keeps her nickers in the drawer next to mine. (thumbs up - wink) I was also refering to kids using guns for malice. Kids who are hunting usually have an adult around or are capable of the sense to know the difference between birds and people. Don't read into it.

When a "child" starts making grown up choices... they are. The same exact reason why the courts try teens as adults when they murder someone.

Why would you have tats on a child anyways? If you let your children do these things, then don't be surprised if they get treated as such. If a child points an AK at you and you have a gun in your hand, what would you do? ...even if the gun is a toy but you can't tell the difference. Are you going to just take a chance? Tell all those vietnam vets who had 7 year olds take their body parts with explosives or guns back in the day. How is it different now?

Oh, well now the definition of child is:

Any person under the age of 18 who hasn't done an illegal drug, doesn't have a gun, doesn't have any tattoos, and has never been guilty of committing a crime. Well that's good to know, I guess we can dispense with that whole backwards notion of trying anyone as a juvenile.

I guess it's whatever you want it to be. Again, you are trying to manipulate the definition behind my words into something else. In today's society, you only try kids as juvies for non violent crimes. When you off someone else, sorry, they have to pay the price as an adult. it's that simple.

Travon was no innocent child. Stop portraying him as such!

edit on 18-11-2013 by StallionDuck because: spelling errors ... so I wrote this in haste.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

simple, he should have let REAL law enforcement handle it.
2nd
edit on 18-11-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If you dont try to follow engage random people you dont know and let police handle the situation (like he was told) you wouldn't have to defend your self.

According to his MMA teacher, he wasnt allowed to even spar. why pick a fight when you KNOW you cant fight? Maybe he WAS looking to kill someone?
edit on 18-11-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

I agree... so why did he post just before it all went down, how he beat the hell out of some guy prior to. Not to mention issues with theft and previous other fights. Just so his teacher said no fighting, obviously, it had no effect on his actions.

I'm not going to argue the case with you. There are hundreds of threads here on every little aspect of what color each of these guys poop were the day of.

How about we just agree to, you know... Otherwise, you'll just keep making reasons why you think zimmerman is a murderer and I'll just keep bringing up reasons why you're misled and how everything shows counter to via any millions of webpages out there with infinate amounts of conclusions where the courts showed the case open and shut as zimmerman being justified, no matter what the situation was, or how it played out or whatever, whatever, whatever.

end of story. I'm tired of this bickering already. It will go nowhere. I'm right, you're wrong, the internet and the courts proved it

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How about we just agree to, you know... Otherwise, you'll just keep making reasons why you think zimmerman is a murderer and I'll just keep bringing up reasons why you're misled

Its all good, i do it with my friends and boss all the time and everything is still cool. We dont have to call names or insult.

Im just waiting for Zimmerman to slip up and im gonna be ALLLLL over that threads A

are there any details on this arrest?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
zimmerman?theres no smoke without fire and what i,ve just read he threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun,now was he as violent before the case that made him world wide news or has the media storm turned him?

you ask me the guy was an accident waiting to happen and when he walked from shooting someone dead hes thinking hes untouchable,only time will tell who was right.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

To answer your question... I would have done what any civilised person might have done... Having a cellphone already in hand, while speaking to my GF, I would have hung up and called 911 and said that some strange guy was following me. I would have never confronted him. I would not have tried to beat the crap out of him. I might have even run away.

So. Any civilized person with a cellphone calls 911 and lets the cop handle it and DOESN'T confront? How does that not equally apply to George Zimmerman? Or does it apply to GZ and you're saying that he isn't civilized?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

sparky31
zimmerman?theres no smoke without fire and what i,ve just read he threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun,now was he as violent before the case that made him world wide news or has the media storm turned him?

you ask me the guy was an accident waiting to happen and when he walked from shooting someone dead hes thinking hes untouchable,only time will tell who was right.

Unless the GF has a witness its her word versus his word. The whole thing sounds like she is using his past actions against him in her complaint for a little vengeance on him not doing something or pissing her off over something.

This is what is wrong with the law enforcement in this country. Always assuming the woman is the victim. And Police normally side with prosecutors so Zimmer will always be under the crosshairs because his defense team proved the prosecutors wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join