It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman arrested again in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
lol The "saint" George Zimmerman was arrested AGAIN in Florida on a domestic dispute

not saying what he is charged with but he is on his way to jail right now..

Monday in Seminole County Fla., Florida media outlets are reporting.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested.

www.usatoday.com...

Ok guys start defending him AGAIN.. go
edit on 18-11-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Who cares? Yesterday's "news".

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

LOL
Let me guess, it's still the black kids fault.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

goou111
lol The "saint" George Zimmerman was arrested AGAIN in Florida on a domestic dispute

not saying what he is charged with but he is on his way to jail right now..

Monday in Seminole County Fla., Florida media outlets are reporting.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested.

www.usatoday.com...

Ok guys start defending him AGAIN.. go
edit on 18-11-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

So...no story, just stating he was arrested? Seems very little to base a thread on but here goes for defending him....

He has PLENTY of people that hate him out there because they think he was guilty of murder when he was not. One, or multiples of those people decided to start a fight with him and he fought back and was arrested for it....since there is no story associated, that is about as accurate as the OP I would say.

Maybe wait until we know what happened before you jump on the Zimmerman hate wagon again.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Restricted

Lol You are right.. Its just so many atsers love to just blindly defend this guy

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

No need to defend him he was found not guilty in a court of law, now anything he does he does it does not change the fact he was innocent of defending himself.

So lets wait till he gets charged with whatever he did and then attack him otherwise this seems to be another silly thread about nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

arrested? Seems very little to base a thread on but here goes for defending him....

So many threads have been based on so much less give me a effin break lol

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

goou111

Restricted

Lol You are right.. Its just so many atsers love to just blindly defend this guy

Just as many blindly hate this guy. It's truly funny when one of these threads pop up! Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Last I heard he was breaking the law in Texas. Dude gets around. Too bad he didn't loop his way through Vegas and break a law there. He could hang out with OJ.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Cmon how does this guy keep getting arrested what a F@#$%in idiot he is..

Do you guys even realize how much of an idiot this man is... His wife says he threatned to kill her you guys just say she is crazy. His father in law says he punched him in the face you guys say he's lying

Dollars to donuts this is another violent incident.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

I care....

George Z. put himself in a place of notoriety by his own actions and the resulting trial.

He is a media darling of the 2nd amendment supporters and his actions reflect on them.

I care how he conducts himself because I am a gun owner and he is a representative, whether he wants to be or not.

edit on 18-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
some people on here will defend saint george til the death!!! i for one had a terrible feeling about his character from the beginning. he was no more an angel than trayvon martin was. the difference being that george was much older than trayvon and still hasn't grown up, he's still out there acting like a jerk.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — Channel 9 has confirmed George Zimmerman has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Seminole County on Monday.
The disturbance was at a residence on Topfield Court in unincorporated Apopka, although authorities haven't said what exactly happened

source

Zimmerman's new girlfriend lives in the 1300 block of Topfield Court, according to an unrelated Lake Mary police report.

Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer, who was acquitted in July on a charge that he murdered Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, last year.

Since then, Zimmerman has had a string of run-ins with law enforcement. In September he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police but released after his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun while they were moving out her belongings.

Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with a woman, Samantha Scheibe, who was described a few days later as his girlfriend by Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims.

source

Hope this attorney is getting her money up front

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well Mr. Zimm, guess there is only thing left to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Ha domestic violence again go figure.. Who would have thought he was a violent guy?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

goou111

Do you guys even realize how much of an idiot this man is... His wife says he threatned to kill her you guys just say she is crazy. His father in law says he punched him in the face you guys say he's lying

There are idiots everywhere. His life is under a microscope now so of course we will hear every detail that will give the media ratings.

He made a stupid, horrible decision that he will have to live with the rest of his life at the cost of another persons life.

The ONLY reason it made headlines is because Obama needed a crusade and decided to weigh in on the matter before all the facts were known. That is the only reason. Imagine if a white president did that if the same thing happened...he was just looking to capitalize on this horrible situation.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I will wait for the whole story to come out but if this guy passed gas in front of the wrong person I'm sure they would say he assaulted them.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

goou111

Why didn't he pull his gun and shoot him? So he can handle full grown man but has to shoot a kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by goou111

I will wait for the whole story to come out but if this guy passed gas in front of the wrong person I'm sure they would say he assaulted them.

Doesn't Georgie have a patent on that already? It works when you chase down and confront a kid for no reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by goou111

You do realize that before the Trayvon Martin shooting, George Zimmerman had previously been arrested in 2005 for “resisting officer with violence" after getting into a tussle with cops who were questioning a friend of his about underage drinking?

I'm not going to rehash the Trayvon Martin shooting but can't we all at least agree that George Zimmerman has really poor impulse control and is prone to errors in judgement?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join