It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out Of the Box (SE1 EP3)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Great show guys! Sorry I couldn't make it back into chat, duty called, but I was listening in!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
This time, "guest"

Next time, "star"

After that, "king of the world"

muah-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaa!

You were awesome - shiny like a star BFFT! You and Zarni rocked. Thank you so much for being my guests!!!

(Now for...WORLD DOMINATION!!! MUWAAAHHAAAAHAAAA!)

- AB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah, OOTB was intellectually badass, excuse my Francois, but feel me nonetheless!

I'm probably not the only one who has tuned in--in the past--to ATS radio, and has been bored senseless, and doesn't realize that COOL has finally arrived. If you are like me, my beloved fambly: Check Out The New!!

I give credit where credit is due, but I don't schmooze (as should be obvious haha): OOTB is Superior and worth my time. Seriously, that is one show that kept my attention! Knapp and Noory put me to sleep...as, even more so, do the ATS snooze "pros." I don't lie. Bet most of y'all know exactly what I mean.

Remix impresses me, too!! Lots of FUN and excellent philosophical consideration. Looking forward to more!

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the rave review, very much appreciated! Muchas gracias for tuning in!

But, you have to realize you can do stuff with a pre-recorded show that simply can't be done live. We have the ability to create nearly anything......coupled with the fact that we draw upon the talent of ATS members to provide content, well, THAT is what makes us worth listening to.

The whole goal of OOTB from the beginning was to get other ATS members involved. For ATS, by ATS. Plain and simple.

Any ATS member can feel free to contact any of the Co-hosts via u2u if they are interested in participating. It's just the way we roll.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I missed the show. I couldn't figure out the correct time. Then I couldn't listen on my iPad. So when the laptop arrived home, I jumped on it and tried to listen and still no luck. I'm not computer savvy at all... And it made me very frustrated..and my hubby only tried to help me for about 5minutes and gave up.

I did find the rewind shows. And I listened to some of one. I will just have to listen to old shows until I can figure out how to listen at the correct time. Plus I'm not gonna lie..I got confused on what time it started too. I swear I can truly be a bit dense at times. I tried asking someone what time it started but I never got a response.. And I know the times are listed, but like I said, a bit dense at times..

So sorry I missed the show. I shall try and listen tonight when the laptop is home again..

-nat

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

natalia
I missed the show. I couldn't figure out the correct time. Then I couldn't listen on my iPad. So when the laptop arrived home, I jumped on it and tried to listen and still no luck. I'm not computer savvy at all... And it made me very frustrated..and my hubby only tried to help me for about 5minutes and gave up.

I did find the rewind shows. And I listened to some of one. I will just have to listen to old shows until I can figure out how to listen at the correct time. Plus I'm not gonna lie..I got confused on what time it started too. I swear I can truly be a bit dense at times. I tried asking someone what time it started but I never got a response.. And I know the times are listed, but like I said, a bit dense at times..

So sorry I missed the show. I shall try and listen tonight when the laptop is home again..

-nat

For what its worth, I replied to you.
The "verklempt" U2U system may be to blame. I have had more than a few messages never be delivered (and I wonder how many never make it to me, with people thinking I am rude for not responding to them as a result).

On a humorous note: the burgeoning social media aspect of the old ATS is a great juxtaposition to the current 5/3 version, where they have sought to fully dismantle the social aspects they embraced in the last version.
Kinda humorous, when you think about it.
edit on 19-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Druid42
The whole goal of OOTB from the beginning was to get other ATS members involved. For ATS, by ATS. Plain and simple.

Any ATS member can feel free to contact any of the Co-hosts via u2u if they are interested in participating. It's just the way we roll.

How absolutely-freaking admirable. That's one of the reasons why the show kicks butt. Went to replay and I've been listening all afternoon. Seriously cool. Smooothly put together, too.

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just about forgot to drop a line here... Thank you Out of the Box crew and all the folks behind the scenes for another very entertaining show. Will be looking forward to more each week. Great show!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join