It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have got to be kidding.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

Yes.

Mirror mirror.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Trilateralism as in trinity, or do they mean a threesome?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Good question...

I have no idea... probably the former.

or maybe like trilateral commission...

I dunno.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Postmodernism??!!

that one only makes sense seeing as it's a college project. The poor phone pole….all the other ones had nice yard sale signs.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh my gosh, this is SO funny! My crazy aunt told me, oh about 15 years ago, that meditation and yoga are evil and open one up to dark forces! It made me throw up in my mouth! Freaking nonsense!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Im feeling ok. lol I listen to all sorts of music, have played all sorts of games.

No demons in here.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I have to say though that I do believe that certain groups of elite do practice occult rituals and they definitely do put occult symbolism in cartoons and other media, especially Disney which uses mind controlled slaves.

Oh yes, with just a bit of research it is clear that many of our leaders practice various forms of magic. The Bohemian Grove springs to mind.

And I think in the field of psychology we are just now beginning to realize how powerful symbols can be. Especially considering experiments pertaining to things like the "100th monkey effect."

But the issue isn't really God vs. Satan as those are two aspects of much more ancient deities. When Christians go to church and exult their lord and savior they are actually praying to ancient little g gods. That is how the elite (or illuminati if you want to call them that0 operate. Trickery. Because their god (Christians) is the same as the others (Bloodline families) god, just different names. Tammuz, Horus, Krishna, Isis all different names for the same deities (if you can even call them that).

I would say this is pretty spot-on. Also, if there were any spiritual truths sprinkled throughout Christ's Gospels (*COUGH*Gnosticism...The Book of Thomas, etc) his message was watered down by the various factions of the world that were vying for power. You know, like Rome.

It has been shown by Biblical scholars how the original Greek texts were changed through time as they spread through Europe. Actually, what's even more interesting is that the "original" Greek copies of the New Testament that we do have are not even the actual "originals"--they are copies of earlier texts that we no longer possess.

Here is an excellent book: Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why

For almost 1,500 years, the New Testament manuscripts were copied by hand––and mistakes and intentional changes abound in the competing manuscript versions. Religious and biblical scholar Bart Ehrman makes the provocative case that many of our widely held beliefs concerning the divinity of Jesus, the Trinity, and the divine origins of the Bible itself are the results of both intentional and accidental alterations by scribes.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

As a Christian, this crap annoys me to a vast degree. First of all, this list aggravates me because the highlighted area on the list covers "heavy metal". Well the hell with that! Music which has power and soul glorifies God, no matter what its lyrical content, or the intent of the person writing it. Thats my experience, and I am not a baby eating bastard from the seventh circle, come to chew on everyones soft bits.

But the thing that makes me mad as hell about this, is the hypocrisy of creating a list like this in the first place! God gave us commandments in the Bible to follow. It is all there, in black and white, in every language on the planet. So why this list? What, this person thinks he is a better author than God? Does he believe that any point needed clarifying? Lets get something straight shall we? Christianity, belief in and love of Jesus Christ and God Almighty in Heaven, is NOT a culture. It is NOT a matter of race. It is a matter of FAITH, between an individual and GOD! It is for no mere mortal to dictate how an individual applies Gods law to his or her life. That also is between an individual and his or her God.

The reason I mentioned that Christianity is not a culture, is because Christianity is transcendent of culture. I am a Christian, and a metal head, and I listen to Death Metal, Black Metal, good old fashioned Heavy Metal, Doom Metal, and a whole host of other sub-genres besides. And just because I like to get my rock on does not mean I will burn in hell, because along side my enjoyment of the heavy arts, I also look out for folk, and help them out when they are in need, friend or stranger, no matter who they are.

I am not perfect by any means. I make mistakes, poor choices, and sometimes life gets in the way, but that is not because I am a metal head, it is because I am human, and not a one of us is without sin , save for the very young of course.

I also have to ask, if this list is supposed to be some sort of moral pathway to freedom from sin, why not have a bash at Gangsta rap, and modern pop? ALL of that crap seeks to destroy innocence, butcher chastity, erode honesty, and promote insidious behavior. Its all about what happened at the club, what happened in the parking lot, what happened in the basement when you got back, blah blah blah at the end of the day panties came off yada yada.

And not a single mention? What biased piece of crap wrote this garbage anyway? I mean, apart from obviously never having read a Bible worth a damn, the individual who created this document also seems to be suffering from a terminal lack of taste!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join