It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video: Boeings nosedive in Kazan captured, as cause of crash is debated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
There's no damn filled in mine where the plane supposedly went down in Shanksville.

Really?

It has been suggested that the softness of the soil into which Flight 93 supposedly crashed was a factor. The site where the plane allegedly went down was a reclaimed coal strip mine. This means that a few years earlier, the ground had been excavated down to a coal vein, the coal had been removed, and then the earth had been replaced. The ground was therefore relatively soft and consequently, as firefighters involved in the recovery effort described, "the Boeing 757 tunneled right in." [26]

911blogger.com...

The Pentagon had quite a bit of wreckage found at it, including an engine, landing gear, and fuselage parts. Most of which was found in the building. But yes, large planes can and do destroy themselves with very little wreckage left. USAir had a 737 nosedive into the ground and it shattered into nothing but small pieces. That's just one of many that I've heard of over the years.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Irek Minnikhanov, a son of the Tatarstan president, was among the dead.

Alexander Antonov, who headed Tatarstan's branch of the Federal Security Service (FSB), was also among the passengers.

A top manager in Russia's anti-monopoly service, Rustam Guzhiyev, died too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

This smells strange if the local head of the Russian intelligence and some multi nationals are involved this could easily be sabotaged. . ?
We will never know will we?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Chronicle of events

Meeting of antiterrorism commission held in Tatarstan on November 17

On November 17, 2013 Tatarstan President held a meeting of the antiterrorism commission in Tatarstan.

Heads of law enforcement authorities reported that a makeshift explosive device was found and disposed in Alekseevsk region of the republic and Nizhnekamsk. A criminal case has been opened over these facts. The investigation is ongoing.

Rustam Minnikhanov asked low enforcement and executive authorities to intensify work on providing safety for citizens, at extremely dangerous objects and enterprises of the economy sector.

Tatarstan President's Press Office

Russian President Vladimir Putin "expressed his condolences to the relatives of the victims in this horrible disaster", his spokesman Dmitry Peskov was quoted by the news agency Interfax as saying.

A government commission has been set up to investigate the cause, he said.

edit on 2-9-2010 by SPYvsSPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yeah, but how they would sabotage a plane to crash on the second landing attempt is beyond me. There was an apparent mechanical problem developing on previous flights, as well as bad weather on landing.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Notice that first line that say's " It has been suggested" It has been suggested isnt a damn fact. It means it was suggested as in a possible reason. Another possible reason is that NO PLANE crashed there. When the mining company comes on board and displays the mining maps of all the mines in PA, and without a doubt shows that on that very spot 10 x 15 area, that there's a filled in mine. Then and only then will I but that. " It has been suggested" aint gonna cut it.

It has also been suggested that it was a predug hole in the ground. Yea that big ole plane tunneled right on in....and did'nt even disturb the grass growing on the slopes. Tha't one sneaky damn plane. And the plane parts supposedly at the Pentagon, were'nt the correct size for the plane that supposedlly crashed there. Magic grass, and magic plane parts. Yea i buy that.
edit on 19-11-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Did you even read it? Go read it again. It's not "it's suggested that it's a filled in mine". It very clearly states that it IS a filled in mine, and it's suggested that the softness of the ground is why there was no debris and why the plane went so deep into the ground. You should keep reading it until you figure that out.

Here, let me quote it again and bold the relevant portions just for you.

It has been suggested that the softness of the soil into which Flight 93 supposedly crashed was a factor. The site where the plane allegedly went down was a reclaimed coal strip mine. This means that a few years earlier, the ground had been excavated down to a coal vein, the coal had been removed, and then the earth had been replaced. The ground was therefore relatively soft and consequently, as firefighters involved in the recovery effort described, "the Boeing 757 tunneled right in." [26]

Not "suggested that it was a reclaimed mine". It's clearly stated out in multiple sources that it was a reclaimed mine. No one but you is suggesting that it wasn't, which tells me you're either being deliberately obtuse, or you have a comprehension issue.

And the plane parts supposedly at the Pentagon, were'nt the correct size for the plane that supposedlly crashed there.

Wrong again. The parts for the plane at the Pentagon match up nicely with a 757. Both the wheel hub, and the engine hub match up perfectly to a 757 wheel, and an RB211 turbine wheel.
edit on 11/19/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It has been suggested that the softness of the soil into which Flight 93 supposedly crashed was a factor. The site where the plane allegedly went down was a reclaimed coal strip mine. This means that a few years earlier, the ground had been excavated down to a coal vein, the coal had been removed, and then the earth had been replaced. The ground was therefore relatively soft and consequently, as firefighters involved in the recovery effort described, "the Boeing 757 tunneled right in."

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The first 4 four words in your quote are " It has been suggested" Now where does it state as FACT that that particular spot was a filled in mine. It's your quote, not mine. Firefighter's arent miners. Like I stated prior, show me the mine maps of filled in mines in that particular 10x15 area. Suggested: to mention or imply as a possibility. IE: I suggested he bring his gun along an the campout". Or " I suggest you try again". A suggestion is not a fact.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

Thanks for underlining those three little words...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Go back and read it even slower. The suggestion was that there was no debris because the ground was soft. That's the first sentence.

It goes on to very clearly say "the crash site was a reclaimed coal mine", not suggesting it was, clearly saying it was. Almost every source that talks about Fight 93 on either side clearly says it was a reclaimed coal mine.

So at this point I'm gonna have to go with you're being deliberately obtuse just to argue.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Instead of looking at the words, let's look at the context too.

"It has been suggested that the softness of the soil "

That sure looks like they're saying the ground was pretty soft to me.

"that Flight 93 supposedly crashed "

Sure looks like a suggestion that the flight didn't crash there.

Now pay close attention to this part, here's where it gets good.

"The site where the plane allegedly went down "

Again saying the plane didn't go down.

Now for the really good part.

" was an abandoned strip mine."

That sure looks like a pretty clear statement of fact to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I dont need to. You do. You in your words are making yourself look foolish. Again, a suggestion, or a suggested storyline is no fact. You should really look into reading comprehension course, and a really good dictionary. May I SUGGEST Merriam Webster. See what I did there?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You really shouldn't stop reading at four words. You might just learn something.

Even more sources, that state fact, not a suggestion.

SHANKSVILLE, Pa. (AP) — The abandoned strip mine where United Flight 93 crashed nearly four years ago on Sept. 11, 2001 will be returned to the control of its owners when the county coroner releases the area as a death scene on Monday.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Forty-four people (33 passengers and 7 crew members) lost their lives in Shanksville on September 11 when Flight 93 went down on an abandoned strip mine.

carlajbehr.hubpages.com...

On Sept. 11, 2001, United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into an abandoned strip mine. The flight, which carried 44 people, including four hijackers, was heralded for the actions of passengers who apparently attempted to overpower the terrorists. Audie Cornish talks to NPR's John Ydstie about Sunday's events in Shanksville, Pa., where a moment of silence will mark the crash.

www.npr.org...

Thousands of visitors have climbed the crest of Skyline Road north of Shanksville, Pa., and gazed reverently at the abandoned strip mine - a silent pilgrimage to the passengers and crew of United Flight 93, who sacrificed themselves to save others on Sept. 11. As in the early days after the Oklahoma City bombing, visitors line a temporary fence with mementos: flags, rosaries, flowers, quilts, stuffed animals, even a flight attendant's uniform. This remote area, 80 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, needs to be set aside as a place for Americans to remember the first brave civilians who fought back against terrorism on U.S. soil.

articles.philly.com...

Please, keep telling me how I'm making myself look foolish, and that it's not an abandoned mine. Because apparently just about every source in the world, from either side of the debate is in on it being an abandoned mine. Except you of course, because you know better than everyone else.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If this was 9/11 there's no way the image from the OP's video would qualify as a plane

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join