It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETS Built Pyramid Power Grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It seems more and more pyramids are being found throughout the world and some scientist are putting it all together. I fould this and facebook a very interesting read.
Houston anthropologist, Dr. Semir Osmanagich, founder of the Bosnian Archaeology Park, the most active archaeology site in the world, declares that irrefutable scientific evidence exists of ancient civilizations with advanced technology that leaves us no choice but to change our recorded history. An examination of the age of structures across the earth reveals conclusively that they were built by advanced civilizations from over 29,000 years ago.

ecknowledging that we are witness to fundamental proof of advanced civilizations dating back over 29,000 years and an examination of their societal structures forces the World to reconsider its understanding of the development of civilization and history,” explains Dr. Semir Osmanagich. “Conclusive data at the Bosnian Pyramid site revealed in 2008 and confirmed this year by several independent labs who conducted radio carbon testing dates the site at 29,400 +/-400 years minimum.”

enkispeaks.com...
edit on 11/18/2013 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Who's to say ETs developed advanced technology in ancient times ? Maybe Humans did it on their own because they really were just that good. Then for some yet to be discovered reason our ancient ancestors lost their knowledge and technology due to some catastrophic event.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yeah...like the poster above...I wonder why it ALWAYS has to be "Aliens did it". We should give our ancestors more credit. I mean look at what we have accomplished....surely anyone outside of our timeline that happened upon our technology would wonder the same....especially if there were no records as to how it was done. With security how it is in the tech sector I doubt there ever would be a record of it, and given the lifespan of our storage devices over a millenia, there would be no record of how any of it was done. It isn't like we carve in stone the way the internet or computers were developed.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Evidence clearly shows that the pyramids were built asancient energy machines aligned with the earth’s energy grid, providing energy for healing as well as power.

hokey-dokey.. Evidence - it's such a nice word, meaning all and nothing at the same time. It can be proof, sign, tip, clue and so on. It is the fog-word of words to me.

Especially if compiled with esoteric views on esoteric issues like an energy grid of the earth, or healing powers.

Nah, I don't buy it. Too much hope for alien helpings in this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I feel we are being unintentionally or deliberately lied to about our past.

Unintentionally because they can't figure out the reasons for what they're finding, and don't want to jump to conclusions.

Deliberately because they believe we couldn't handle the truth of what happened to cause the human race to suddenly devolve.

I love reading things that show how we may be older than current science says, and how ancient man was far more advanced than we're lead to believe, but I have a problem with aliens getting involved.

All that does is get serious investigations turned into conspiracy propaganda, for those who want Darwin's view to be the only way to see mankind.

And alien theory insults our ancestors. They built these things for what purpose who knows, but they deserve the credit, not some jerk from another galaxy!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Um, I'd advise reading about Pharaoh Sneferu and his building projects.

I wonder how it is that so many find it SO EASY to read and fall for all this "Mysteries of the Pyramids" fantasy nonsense, when we KNOW who built what when.

It's not like we don't know how to read Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

Further, not all "pyramids" are the the same, or equal, and many "mysteries of the pyramids" fringe types like to call anything and everything even just vaguely resembling a bump of earth "pyramid" as if the word has some magical significance.

Additionally, how is it only people that seem to be able to talk to aliens can ever "detect" these oh so super special energies "pyramids" are suppose to channel?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

People are mystified by it because they find reading actual source material dry and uninteresting as there is no mystery, I'll call it willful ignorance.

I keep seeing these all these papers talking about the grand gallery and how it was used to create microwave energy.....

You have got to turn your brain off to read those papers, every single hoojoo woojoo point they make can be countered by asking 1 question:

"If the grand gallery was used to produce energy, why do none of the other pyramids have one?"

I will say that I do not think that the 3 pyramids or Sphinx or some of the temples in Giza were built by the Egyptians, you can see the difference in architecture and stone work, but they certainly worked those buildings. You can also be certain it was not aliens once you view the actual stone work, unless aliens still use metal saws and sand to polish rocks.....

People often forget (or don't even know) about the casing stones of the pyramids or that fact that the "great pyramid" is not a 4 sided structure but rather an 8 sided structure which can really only be observed during the equinox.

Concave Faces of the pyramid

More on casing stones

It is by willful ignorance that aliens built the pyramids. Humans built them, all of them, between 40,000 and 4,000 years ago.

If they were generating vast amounts of electrical energy and beaming it around through the air to obilisks for people to use....man I'd hate to be a solider with a copper sword in the middle of the town square when a storm came through, talk about an ancient HAARP program lol.

edit on 18-11-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Alice
couldn't they have had a little help??

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You have to remember ancient people were bored. They did not have internet, TV, Night Clubs. At night all there was nothing to do but look at the stars in a pitch black sky with no light pollution. Pyramid shapes are enticing, of course they built buildings like Pyramids. If you had nothing to do you would become an expert at celestial events and knowing how the stars move as Earth spins.

If there is anything ancient people should be good at it would be knowing the night sky. No Aliens needed.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A power grid for what? Didn't the ancient aliens have ships with portable fusion generators? Why would they need some kind of large power distribution system when they carried all the power that they needed wherever they went?

I don't think this is very logical.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

terriblyvexed
I feel we are being unintentionally or deliberately lied to about our past.

Unintentionally because they can't figure out the reasons for what they're finding, and don't want to jump to conclusions.

Ya' think? Why would "they" do that? Meanies?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

terriblyvexed
I feel we are being unintentionally or deliberately lied to about our past. ...

Actually, YES, you are, but, not from Academic sources.

Those lying about the past, intentionally, or unintentional, whichever the case, are those peddling the whole "Mysteries of The Pyramids", and other such fringe related content.

They're lying about the past, and getting away with it because people that buy it, just like with junk food and McDeath Burger, and Sugary fizzy Soda drinks, they eat it up hand over fist because it 'tastes' so good in comparison to the actual real 'healthy' and accurate history.

All this "Mysteries of the Pyramids", "Ancient Aliens", "Lost 'wisdom' of the Ancients" stuff; It's junk food convenience store History.
It's easy to swallow and doesn't require much if any cognitive horsepower to understand.

Actual, real, documented History, on the other hand; well, Nothing Worth Having should ever be expected to come easy.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Blue Shift
A power grid for what? Didn't the ancient aliens have ships with portable fusion generators? Why would they need some kind of large power distribution system when they carried all the power that they needed wherever they went?

I don't think this is very logical.

We see it through our eyes, it might have been a totally different type of power. Used in a totally different world. With a morality that we can only guess of. In our present age we have industrialised, but a horse and cart still can carry stuff around as economically as any engine. It fuels up by the side of the road, the exhaust is good for growing local food, plus horses are nice to work with.The average speed of traffic around London is six miles an hour. During this present incarnation of "modern". History might judge us as the idiots that stuffed it all up, and threw out a sustainable transport system for one that wasn't. So who are we to judge?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's a pretty safe bet, that anything claimed by Semir Osmanagić is complete & utter nonsense. The man is a liar, a fraud, a charlatan, and in my opinion, a criminal, considering how he's completely contaminated or destroyed legitimate archeological sites.

Things such as this may make for an interesting, thought-provoking story, but that's all they are: stories.

edit on 11/19/2013 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Never say never is what I say. Fact of the matter is we don't KNOW who, how or why. Far as we can guess they were made from per-manufactured kits that people ordered through the ancient grid that the alien delivery service would drop off. Problem was every one would always lose that wrench you needed for assembly purposes and the people got tired and lost interest waiting for the replacement part and went on to greater things.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

cprnicus
Never say never is what I say. Fact of the matter is we don't KNOW who, how or why. Far as we can guess they were made from per-manufactured kits that people ordered through the ancient grid that the alien delivery service would drop off. Problem was every one would always lose that but ench you needed for assembly purposes and the people got tired and lost interest waiting for the replacement part and went on to greater things.

I guess you're correct that we don't 'know', having not been there first-hand. However, considering the fact that we have ancient historical records detailing who constructed the (Giza) pyramids and how they did it, I'm inclined to believe that's pretty much the way things went down, rather than believing fantastical tales about far-distant lost civilizations, unknown highly advanced technologies, and little green men, when there's not a shred of evidence or anything to back it up, and the claims are put forth by known liars.

Do we know everything about our past? Of course not, nor will we ever. There may well have been (relatively) advanced civilizations long, long ago that have been lost to time. I suppose there's even an outside chance that aliens (if they in fact exist) may have stumbled upon our little rock at some point. But to blindly believe those or other such far-out claims for which we have zero evidence over academically accepted views, backed by physical evidence and first-hand historical records, is the height of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

It is my theory that the Maya should be considered watchmakers of the cosmos whose mission it is to adjust the Earthly frequency and bring it into accordance with the vibrations of our Sun ... Their ancestors, the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, erected the first temples on energy potent points of the Planet. Their most important function was to serve as a gateway to other worlds and dimensions.

In other words, Fraud.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The peak of the previous golden age is dated around 36,000 years ago, which could have been the point when the pyramids were built and aligned precisely to measure time and channel energy for their 'modern' civilization at that time.'

Boasting immortality built in exact geographical centre of Earth, check.
The cosmic measurements of the Moon, Sun, The Cubit, Metre and the speed of light all contained in plain sight within the infrastructure and architecture, check.

To mirror the dimensions of the Sun on Earth and have knowledge of the Sun's dimensions, Moon, and how the Moon affects the Earth, the exact same size of solar and lunar eclipses of the disks suggests intelligent placement or creation, I think that'll get them thinking...

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

new topics

top topics

join