It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Responds to Mainstream Media Smear Attempt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Just because he uses the spaghetti method, of waiting to see what sticks, does not mean a damned thing. I mean REALLY.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ah yes, the Daily Mirror, the all encompassing "mainstream" gossip news outlet, all should cringe at their evil attempt to smear such a sane and nobel man such as Icke. I mean, look at their other hatchet jobs:

Polar bear poses for adorable picture - before trying to EAT the photographer

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...

It's clear that not only Icke isn't safe, but polar bears as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
With the reply-post ratio on this thread, David Icke is probably getting a lot of website hits and ad revenue right now. He's a politically correct conspiracy theorist unlike the other guys like:
David Chase Taylor
Joe Vialls
Phil Schneider
Sherman Skolnick
William Cooper
Serge Monast

I guess if David Icke is still around for many years and he doesnt end up in prison or something fatal happens. It means hes right and the govt agrees there are reptiles on the moon controlling the earth. Thats why no moon mission since then. David Icke The Son of God gotta practice for the ultimate showdown with the antichrist.
edit on 18-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In my opinion this kid is a pure idiot. Did Icke ever actually say that in order to experience astral projection one should subject themselves to a life threatening situation? If Icke said that then I can accept putting some blame onto Icke, but I highly doubt Icke ever said that. He most likely promoted techniques such as meditation and other safe methods. Personally I've never even heard Icke talk about astral projection, not that I really listen to much of what he says these days.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

OneManArmy
David Ickes "fans" do not need to be informed of his upcoming tv show, they already know about it.
That may be true, but if you were launching a new TV show, wouldn't you want as many viewers as possible, including people outside your regular fan base?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Could this be concocted to up his numbers, add validity to one of his story's? Idk, David is a tool.. Try as I might I just can't believe #e he says.. Which makes this "attack" seem staged.. Time will tell..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now I have seen it all, the skeptics of ATS are now making up their own conspiracy theories. Did we enter the twilight zone or something? You all sound as kooky as the no planers right now, either that or it's just another serving of character assassination on icke. As you (skeptics) always say, "show the evidence" of icke promoting his show with this "fake" hit piece, or shut your pie holes.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

jaws1975
As you (skeptics) always say, "show the evidence" of icke promoting his show with this "fake" hit piece, or shut your pie holes.
You're here talking about his show, so I cite you and your post as evidence his show is being promoted. Now as to who is behind it, well, why are you doing it? It's not because Icke paid you to do it I'm sure, but if you follow the trail back you might find a reason.

ETA:
www.answers.com...

Rhonda Farr said: ‘Publicity, darling. Just publicity. Any kind is better than none at all.’
[1933 R. Chandler in Black Mask Dec. 26]

Haven't you ever heard the old adman's adage‥‘any publicity is good publicity’?
[1974 P. Cave Dirtiest Picture Postcard xiv.]

Bill wasn't too worried. Like the old trouper he is, he insisted that all publicity is good publicity.
[1986 ‘C. Aird’ Dead Liberty xii.]

edit on 18-11-2013 by Arbitrageur because: added quotes

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You would laugh at me if I cited that as evidence, nice try, fail!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

jaws1975

I'm laughing at people who think he doesn't want publicity.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
still waiting for the "reptillians." Mr. icke.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I'm tired of not being able to have intellectually honest conversations on ats, sigh. Show me evidence that David Icke knowingly participated in the hit piece, or call it what it is, pure speculation.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

blupblup
I'll tell you exactly why this was done.

Because on the David Icke Forums, there was a huge thread and it gathered evidence and named and shamed some very prominent British Paedophiles, many of whom were famous/celebrities.
I remember at the time the site suffered several attacks and all manner of strangeness going on.

The thread after about 6 months, had close to 5 Million views... THAT is why.

People were listening, starting to realise that there are people who can literally get away with murder (and abuse) and are never held to account.

David Icke's forum was used to house the biggest thread of its type on the internet.
I would imagine it pissed a lot of people off, especially when Royals, Politicians and Musicians and TV personalities were all being named.

There was some amazing investigative work being done on that site when the Jimmy Savile story broke, actually the thread started before the story broke in the media, 2-3 months before.

Very interesting.

Indeed when it comes down to Elite Paedophiles they arent never charged with any crime, whom does get charged rather? the middle class, the poor class. Thats who.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

jaws1975

I'm laughing at people who think he doesn't want publicity.

I'm laughing at people who have a problem with someone who is trying to get information out to the public any way he can, would DARE to want publicity.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How do you know David Icke isnt a pedophile with the elite crowd hes running? Even the King of Belgium was royal blood until the DETROUX AFFAIR.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

pixelbob

How do you know David Icke isnt a pedophile with the elite crowd hes running? Even the King of Belgium was royal blood until the DETROUX AFFAIR.

Ok let me refire that with this, how do you know that David Icke is a pedophile?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Den of vipers, the lot of ya!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

David Icke isnt trying to get info out. He's actually on a loudspeaker with his info on the net. That what seems weird to many people. Truth speakers are usually cornered n attscked a lot. Not with Icke.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I dont. But since you mentioned elite pedos in response to icke's suppossed hit publicity piece. I thought you were the one providing the info. I just assumed icke was not middle lower class. Oops pal. Sorry honestly I didnt read the Jimmy Saville references in ur earlier post reply

edit on 18-11-2013 by pixelbob because: Referred to David Icke as elite pedophile.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

OrphanApology
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
[more

He is planning to come out with a new show, and just coincidently the daily mirror is trying to pin a death on him, suppossedly that his views are wicked/dangerous and that he should be ignored from now on.

2+2=4? Come on, its not rocket science. I find it offensive that shills are trying to turn it around and make it look like icke is seeking publicity. He never had a huge following to begin with and I dont think he plans to try to convince everyone of his far out ideas. Some will believe but most wont. Just like AA theory isnt taken seriously either.
edit on 18/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Well i don't know much about Icke not being from UK. Someone gave me a bunch of ebooks he wrote knowing I love sci-fi but I never really read any of it. Not sure about shape shifting lizards unless they look like some of the babe's that were on that V show lol.

Now ancient aliens visiting the earth, despite the haters i do think this was possible. Just the fact we have come so far so fast, especially since the ww2 and so called crash at roswell. The pace of our progression is really hard to explain by the few really honest scientists out there. No matter who you are you have to understand that things just don't happen that fast.

In does beg the question have we had help.......

The Bot

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join