It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Responds to Mainstream Media Smear Attempt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I really dont have a problem with people believing whatever they want, its the hate part that I dont get.

As for reptillians it depends on what kind of evidence one looks for.

Or the giants who probably built all the megalithic structures on earth.

Its complicated even for me. All I know is that too much stuff has been covered up for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I thought David Icke was some control opposition guy. I dont believe all the stuff he says but some of them are spot on. Well, if he's speaking the truth, lets hope he doesnt end up in prison or something controversial/fatal incident happens like these other guys:
Joe Vialls
Phil Schneider
Sherman Skolnick
William Cooper
Serge Monast
Fritz Springmeier

edit on 18-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

newsaddict

In what appears to be an increasing trend across the western corporate media, another researcher investigating the globalist agenda has become the target of yet another smear campaign.

Today David Icke, the UK’s most prominent and outspoken activist, is the subject of a report in The Daily Mirror tabloid over the death of a young man, Luke Monrose, who tragically drowned in Cornwall last May.

David Icke Responds to Mainstream Media Smear Attempt

It's disgusting that the mainstream media has stopped to such a low level.

As Icke states, he has never encouraged or suggested that people jump into cold lakes.

It looks like a hit piece, it smells like a hit piece, so it probably is a hit piece.

Absolutely outrageous.

Based on the actual link to the Daily Mirror, can you pinpoint exactly where you believe Icke has been smeared? Sounds more like a publicity seeking z list celebrity trying to get their own headline by purposefully misleading people who can't be bothered to read the actual article.

Please don't paraphrase or use your own thoughts on this, the actual words you believe are a smear rather than statements from the family.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Awe... and here I was trying to be sympathetic to the douche.

Can't win em all I guess

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I can understand that. I read Chariot of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken when I was twelve, and thought it was very interesting in some respects. It was only when I was hitting my mid teens that the massive gaps started opening up between what seemed logical, and what seemed crazy.

The big issue I have with the way that conspiracy authors operate, is that they almost use the shadowy nature of the material with which they deal, to excuse the total lack of anything even approaching a decent peer reveiw process, or the proper rigours of research and investigation, and Icke and Daniken are brazen examples, as are Greer and a whole procession of others.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

David Icke is a great many things, including a gigantic jackass, an intellectual non-entity, and a total charlatan, but he does not deserve this crap. Nobody deserves the sort of media smear that appears to be in the pipes right now.

Some of us disagree with you on that. I see a hero.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Unity_99

David Icke is a great many things, including a gigantic jackass, an intellectual non-entity, and a total charlatan, but he does not deserve this crap. Nobody deserves the sort of media smear that appears to be in the pipes right now.

Some of us disagree with you on that. I see a hero.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

But then he would put forward ideas and pass off research as his own without crediting the original authors.
One distinct case I remember is the "beef" that Jordan Maxwell had with him. I think that they finally quashed the beef, but it was an issue for a while.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 15:31:58 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

They did settle it though, and also, its not just one voice needed. No one owns ideas either for that matter. Its like a teacher giving course material and the students go off and start working with it, and the teacher saying, oh no you can't do that I've copyrighted and patented all the truth to be found there.

Giving credit is good however.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Unity_99

They did settle it though, and also, its not just one voice needed. No one owns ideas either for that matter. Its like a teacher giving course material and the students go off and start working with it, and the teacher saying, oh no you can't do that I've copyrighted and patented all the truth to be found there.

Giving credit is good however.

If the teacher had researched/written the works which were being taught then he had every right for his credit.
Otherwise its simply plagiarism.

Truth cannot be copyrighted, research can.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 15:41:25 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 15:42:03 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by newsaddict

I bet this is a publicity stunt by David Icke himself.

The whole article you linked to reeks of B.S. and has a very strong marketing bias favoring Icke.

I call bull#.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

OrphanApology

I bet this is a publicity stunt by David Icke himself.

The whole article you linked to reeks of B.S. and has a very strong marketing bias favoring Icke.

I call bull#.

My instincts would lead me to the same conclusion, hes been out of the spotlight for a while now.

I think it could well be a publicity stunt, but Im not sure that Icke would stoop to using the death of a boy for his own publicity.... thats just sick.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This is why he would (from the horses mouth):

Yes, you read that correctly, the incident happened in May but only now 6 months on is David Icke’s name being mentioned in conjunction with the death – and only by the corporate media, suspiciously just days before he launches a revolutionary new web TV and radio station that is, coincidentally, dedicated to exposing the corruption of the ruling elite and their subservient media.

edit on 18-11-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

well obviously he is doing something right. They feel the need to smear him for some reason so he must be onto something in one way or another. otherwise, why smear a crazy person?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

OrphanApology

This is why he would (from the horses mouth):

Yes, you read that correctly, the incident happened in May but only now 6 months on is David Icke’s name being mentioned in conjunction with the death – and only by the corporate media, suspiciously just days before he launches a revolutionary new web TV and radio station that is, coincidentally, dedicated to exposing the corruption of the ruling elite and their subservient media.

I have read the piece in the Mirror(Source), it really does look like a hit piece. Im not so sure that a mother of a boy that lost him and blames Icke would play any role in furthering Ickes career.
I dont know call me crazy, but I just cannot make that link, even if the timing stinks. Maybe thats the point of the hit piece being released right now, to damage Icke, not to help him.
I know that any publicity is good publicity, but I just cannot connect the dots on this one.
It would seem to me that the mother is distancing herself from blame in this case by deflecting it onto Icke.
Thats what it feels like to me having read the mirror article.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The description "mainstream media smear attempt" is hardly accurate.

I've only been able to find a total of two articles on this from Britain---one a news account from when it happened and one this follow up story.

The alternative media is where to go to see Icke being smeared.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can't place David Icke. Either he's a genius or the president of banana republic. His new world order stuff i can digest but the hollow moon reptilian stuff cmon.

David Icke's life sounds like a disney inspired conspiracy:

He was a BBC presenter, a professional soccer goalie, and a Green party politician. High level versatility in Media, Sports, and Politics is generally reserved for the super-rich, the well-connected and/or paid govt. disinfo agent and I thought David Icke was none of the above. How did he get so lucky? Next he comes out and claims to be the Son of God on national TV while wearing a turquoise tracksuit. Whether intentional or not, the forth-coming mass ridicule positioned him as a martyr for the "truth" movement.

His first book "Truth Vibrations" was very New Age and anti-Christian, which is a sentiment that runs throughout his work. He scoffs at New Age philosophies as being the last step before spiritual freedom, meanwhile espousing pretty much every New Age doctrine out there. His book I Am Me, I Am Free clearly has a 666 on the cover and since God is called "I am" in the Bible, the title of this book could be God Me, God Free - i.e. I am God, I am free of any external God. The main tenant of the New Age movement is that we are all our own Gods. Whether that is metaphysically true or not, is up to you to decide, but it is certainly part of the anti-Christian New Age philosophy present in David Ickes work.

Check out these videos debunking David Icke:
www.youtube.com...

as a control opposition agent by Gorilla199.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it".

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Icke had a good run , now he should retire and enjoy all of your hard earned money you handed him

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A small, tearful figure huddled in her stark home in the small Cornish village of Rescorla, Susan explains how her elder son Luke “worshipped” Icke and was so keen to prove his theories on Near Death Experiences, he decided to test them, with fatal consequences.

"He put life-threatening ideas into my son’s head. That I cannot forgive – I’m angry with him.”

Well his MOTHER seem to blame that dh Icke

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...

Read the comment section. This story sure got all the people riled up...just days before a new show comes out about this very topic of media corruption...after he has been losing popularity?

Yeah right.

Bull#.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

OneManArmy

OMsk3ptic
Reptilians are a very small part of what Icke talks about. The majority of what he talks about is verifiable truth, like bloodlines, corruption, world government etc. The media will continue to slander anyone who talks about the globalist banksters.

Ah but heres the thing, he presents much truth alongside fantastical ideas like the hollow earth, shape shifting reptilians, a hollow moon. He pushes a new age agenda while attacking a new age agenda.
I think he discredits the good information by aligning it with crap, thus bringing the good information into disrepute.
Thats just my opinion, and I have been studying some of this stuff since the 90's. More so post 911.

Evidence suggests both moon and earth are hollow. AA theory pushes it to an extent as well.

Just because msm and mainstream science cover it up doesnt mean its false.

Done enough research to say its 99% so. I will say 100% when the mainstream establishment admits it.

OH no not another hollow moon/earth believer as for reptilians
just f------g

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join