It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Mossad working with Saudis on contingency plans for potential attack on Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

StratosFear

buster2010

spooky24

the2ofusr1
I found another article on this story ... Israel, Saudi Arabia Unite For Attack On Iran

By RT Both powers have expressed concern that restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program will not be enough. According to The Sunday Times newspaper, Saudi Arabia already gave Israel the green light to use its airspace in the case of an attack on Iran. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Use it's airspace? For what exactly? Israel's quick strike air force with P-8A Poseidon, V-22 Osprey and EA-18G Growler can devastate Iran in less than an hour and don't need anyone's air space to do it. Who knows what else they have-the big converted Airbus that drops daisycutters with tactical bunker busters that can reach depths of 50 feet and destroy any nuclear facility in the world. They may even have the new helicopters that jam all communications-especially cell phone towers.

All these rags just want to get attention and any serious inquiry shows plainly that they don't what they are talking about.

It's just like a the hoopla over Iran's new drone. Without the CIA's spy satellites and their mysterious targeting system they could be shot out of the sky with a slingshot.

Yes Israel will need to use someones airspace to reach Iran unless you forgot Israel isn't on the border of Iran. And the traitors in Americas government sold Israel the cheap bunker busters they won't do the same things ours does. But it would be no shock if Israel hasn't stolen the plans for the good bombs yet.

And as far as the Irans drones they made a copy of ours and sent it to Russia as a present and the CIA satellites aren't needed the military has their own satellites. Iran has none of these yet they brought our drone down with no problem.
Do you have any proof to these claims or did you make them up because they fit into your side of the argument?

Try looking at a map of the region Israel and Iran isn't side by side and Israel has been caught many times stealing Americas secrets.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wonder what Mossad and SA are planning? Maybe a terrorist attack, dressed as Iranians? Maybe a bombing or two, made to look like the Iranians done it? I think we see who the war mongering Satanists of the world are and I hope when they attack Iran that they get exactly what they deserve tenfold back. I think all US military should refuse to fight anymore zio wars and arrest the people who are committing acts of treason in the US congress--all these dual citizens of Israel. Israel wants to be the epicenter of the world so they're speeding up the process because 911 didn't work out for them like they planned. Syria was foiled as well. All countries need to unite with Iran and make them trading partners. Send the IAEA into Israel. Audit the Federal Reserve. Make dual citizens choose whether or not they want to be foreign, or an American citizen. That would be a start.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting viewpoint. Admittedly, this is not my area of expertise. My concern is this gets out of hand and all the repercussions around the world it would cause. I was thinking like a commander on the ground and how I would plan-for the worst for lack of a better term-if this strike was attempted. It is a Commander's # 1 responsibility that his subordinates have a constantly updated plan of action should this event begin. I don't think "Get the hell out of Dodge" is one of the Commanders options.

Again, they need to sign some kind of agreement now-not next week or next month but do it now before this Commander has to choose an option.

Didn't they just move the JFK and George Washington carriers out of the gulf?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Neither Israel nor Saudi Arabia can sustain a serious attack on Iran without risking the collapse of their own regimes and life of thousands of their innocent citizens.Not to mention the extreme financial loss that they will suffer in that case,followed by huge instability in the world market...Saudis are so desperate to hold on to their old rusty dynasty and they ask and or bribe/threat anyone to help them with that....It is a shame that some of the most corrupted and evil regimes in the world are US's "allies"

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Spooky24, You mean sign an agreement like Neville Chamberlain signed with Adolf Hitler in 1938? Winston Churchill said it right and those words apply now. "You have the choice between War and Dishonor. You chose Dishonor. You shall have War."

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It looks like the Washington and the Nimitz are both in or heading to the Western Pacific and likely both going to be busy with the Philippines for awhile. The Truman was most recently at the Dubai Airshow, which puts it in the Gulf. The rest seem to be in port, in Sea trials or otherwise unavailable.

U.S. Carrier Deployment Status

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have confidence the ONI knows what they are doing and I was able to get information on the entire 5th Fleet in Bahrain. It's quite impressive as the USS Ponce has been refitted as a floating launch area for squads of attack helicopters and who knows what else. So, obliviously, the Navy is ready for anything.

Just have to hope it never comes to that.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All we need to do is let Iran have the bomb and watch how fast Israel shuts it's mouth, I don't believe the top officials in Iran would use it, even in a pre emptive strike. Pakistan is a ME country and they didn't use theirs yet, so looks like they be begging us to have our kids and us killed instead of losing any of theirs. To Israel 1000 dead American's aren't worth a single Jewish fingernail.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join