It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Mossad working with Saudis on contingency plans for potential attack on Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Report: Mossad working with Saudis on contingency plans for potential attack on Iran

'Sunday Times' quotes diplomatic source as saying Saudis are furious over Iran deal and are willing to give Israel "all the help it needs."

The Mossad is working with Saudi officials on contingency plans for a potential attack on Iran in the event that Tehran's nuclear program is not sufficiently curbed in the deal that may be concluded between Iran and world powers in Geneva this week, The Sunday Times reported. Both Jerusalem and Riyadh have expressed displeasure at the deal being formulated between Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers that they see as doing little to stop Tehran's progress toward a nuclear weapon.

As the Proxy war in Syria isn't going well for Both Israeli government and the Saudi Arabian regime state they have decided apparently an alliance and are now building contingency plans for potential attack on Iran.

Should the talks between the P5+1 group of world powers and Iran succeed. But should the Israeli government attack the Iranian nuclear power plants with air strikes that would have an negative consequence upon the oil markets for which i dont believe they would recover from. Saudi Arabia maybe the world's largest supplier of oil next to America.

But Iran is a close second any military attacks would have an negative consequence. If your reading the Jerusalem post article you probably might have seen some laughable comments cheering the Israeli government for working with the Saudis.

Be nice to see an Israeli, Saudi, French and maybe UK coalition ... Obama totally wimped out when push came to shove :-(

I try never to respond to 'barking dogs' who have no practical knowledge of the Middle East or the historical issues that surround the establishment of the nations in the region. They have not studied the issues but merely spout ‘parrot-like’ the mantra they are fed by the media or only take for granted what propaganda they hear or read about. To suggest that any sovereign nation or any government department of a country would organise such a horrendous act involving the death of thousands of innocent people, is a sign of mental instability that only continued medication will cure. Please Ms Kelly, continue with your medication - I'm sure you'll feel a lot better by tomorrow and harken to the advice in Genesis 12:2-3 which warns:

The Saudis have faced terror attacks in the past on numerous occasions.. Their Sunni radicals are busy fighting Iran's Hezbollah, and if the Saudis do nothing to help turn the tables, these radicals will remember and turn on them worse. It is the Saudis chance to win favour from their own beasts also. Besides helping Saudis won't make their radicals any more effective on Israel.

This comment is the most stupidest i have heard yet from the war mongering crowd.
Besides helping Saudis won't make their radicals any more effective on Israel.

The Sunni radicals are fighting against Iran's Hezbollah.

Even Iran's islamic cousins in Saudi Arabia know that the useless, toothless sanctions and idle threats will never stop these jihadist's in Iran or Persia. Carrot and stick diplomacy never stopped North Korea and appeasements never stopped hitler and his third reich.

Hence the Saudi's interest in an alliance. They don't trust Iran either.

Comment by John Wayne.

Time is drawing near..... it won't be very long before Israel takes action..... and I can't blame her!

Another laughable comment as if this user thinks they actually think Israel will actually strike.

The main lifeline of the Assad regime and Hezbollah is the Mezzeh military airport and base in Damascus where armaments come in daily from Iran and Russia by air. If this is destroyed, then all the gains made by Assad and Hezbollah will be reversed.

Apparently According to the Israeli Government defenders Hezbollah and Iran are a threat but the Syrian rebels and Saudi Arabian regime is not a threat to the Christians in the middle east nor the ones in Europe.

Whatever or not the comments posted on the JPost are made by Sock Puppets or just upset interventionists they are quite laughable to read at.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Good,

If our middle eastern allies want something done, they can do it themselves with out dragging Americas young men and women to their deaths doing their bidding.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I found another article on this story ... Israel, Saudi Arabia Unite For Attack On Iran

By RT Both powers have expressed concern that restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program will not be enough. According to The Sunday Times newspaper, Saudi Arabia already gave Israel the green light to use its airspace in the case of an attack on Iran. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

benrl
Good,

If our middle eastern allies want something done, they can do it themselves with out dragging Americas young men and women to their deaths doing their bidding.

How is it good if Israel and Saudi Arabia are on the same side that are also supporting the rebels in Syria that want the Christians out of Syria?

Either way this could be propaganda by both Saudi Arabia after looking as weak last week and by Israel.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
I found another article on this story ... Israel, Saudi Arabia Unite For Attack On Iran

By RT Both powers have expressed concern that restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program will not be enough. According to The Sunday Times newspaper, Saudi Arabia already gave Israel the green light to use its airspace in the case of an attack on Iran. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Use it's airspace? For what exactly? Israel's quick strike air force with P-8A Poseidon, V-22 Osprey and EA-18G Growler can devastate Iran in less than an hour and don't need anyone's air space to do it. Who knows what else they have-the big converted Airbus that drops daisycutters with tactical bunker busters that can reach depths of 50 feet and destroy any nuclear facility in the world. They may even have the new helicopters that jam all communications-especially cell phone towers.

All these rags just want to get attention and any serious inquiry shows plainly that they don't what they are talking about.

It's just like a the hoopla over Iran's new drone. Without the CIA's spy satellites and their mysterious targeting system they could be shot out of the sky with a slingshot.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

spooky24

the2ofusr1

Use it's airspace? For what exactly? Israel's quick strike air force with P-8A Poseidon, V-22 Osprey and EA-18G Growler can devastate Iran in less than an hour and don't need anyone's air space to do it. Who knows what else they have-the big converted Airbus that drops daisycutters with tactical bunker busters that can reach depths of 50 feet and destroy any nuclear facility in the world. They may even have the new helicopters that jam all communications-especially cell phone towers.

All these rags just want to get attention and any serious inquiry shows plainly that they don't what they are talking about.

It's just like a the hoopla over Iran's new drone. Without the CIA's spy satellites and their mysterious targeting system they could be shot out of the sky with a slingshot.

Yes Israel will need to use someones airspace to reach Iran unless you forgot Israel isn't on the border of Iran. And the traitors in Americas government sold Israel the cheap bunker busters they won't do the same things ours does. But it would be no shock if Israel hasn't stolen the plans for the good bombs yet.

And as far as the Irans drones they made a copy of ours and sent it to Russia as a present and the CIA satellites aren't needed the military has their own satellites. Iran has none of these yet they brought our drone down with no problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is hilarious the two biggest whiner nations in the ME wanna team up and take on mean old Iran.
SA tried to bribe America to attack Iran but that didn't work. Benny cried many times to our congress and played the holocaust and Hitler cards like a master but that didn't work either. So looks like these warmongers will just have to go at it alone. So sad

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Yet with all of their capabilities they seem to be the biggest threat to both Israel and the USA .Kind of reminds me of the US along with NATO going into Afghanistan a war torn country for a very long time and considered a third world nation with sling shots ...How long has it been and how close are they to finishing there ?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It seems like so many countries are ready for military action but want the US forces to absorb the damage from attacks. Let the Saudi-Israeli coalition deal with it, its there backyard.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

buster2010

spooky24

the2ofusr1

Yes Israel will need to use someones airspace to reach Iran unless you forgot Israel isn't on the border of Iran. And the traitors in Americas government sold Israel the cheap bunker busters they won't do the same things ours does. But it would be no shock if Israel hasn't stolen the plans for the good bombs yet.

And as far as the Irans drones they made a copy of ours and sent it to Russia as a present and the CIA satellites aren't needed the military has their own satellites. Iran has none of these yet they brought our drone down with no problem.
Do you have any proof to these claims or did you make them up because they fit into your side of the argument?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

Yet with all of their capabilities they seem to be the biggest threat to both Israel and the USA .Kind of reminds me of the US along with NATO going into Afghanistan a war torn country for a very long time and considered a third world nation with sling shots ...How long has it been and how close are they to finishing there ?

Iran is a threat to Israel not America they don't even have anything that can reach America much less attack us. The war in Afghanistan will stop when big phrama wants it to end they need the military there to keep the Taliban from burning the poppy fields.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I agree with you .The big song and dance MSM gives us is just that .although I think that Iran would like to be a threat to Israel I don't think they are .Even if they got the big bomb I don't think they could or would use it .I see Iran as a independent State that wont go along to get along .Weather its banking ,pharma ,or their nuclear program ,I think they want to be sovereign .All of the sanctions that are being imposed on them is only to bend them to fall in line with most of the world , especially the west , or is it Israel ..Hard to say who is really trying to run the whole show but its not hard to tell which ones don't want to play ..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

spooky24

the2ofusr1

Have you gotten out a calculator recently to do basic math on air miles vs. fuel capacity of the strike aircraft?

Israel needs airspace..somewhere..because they can't teleport to the Gulf and just 'appear'. They have to GET there somehow and either Saudi Arabia or Iraq (with Jordan) stand as physical barriers which must be crossed.

Iraq would just as soon capture an Israeli as an Iranian any day, so overflight there is a BAD idea ... that leaves Saudi with likely 2 refuels as a min. The idea this is an easy thing is simply fantasy. It'll be the hardest thing Israel has ever done ..and I don't give them good odds for success if attempted, frankly.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Israel needs help with this matter IMO. I don't think they'll even be able to hit all of Iran's deep under ground nuclear facilities on their own.

Under Operation Opera, also, known as Operation Babylon. June of 1981, Israel went in alone hitting Iraq's Osiris reactor. Iraq bought from France in 1976. They even utilized the Saudi desert during that mission. Dropping wing fuel tanks in their sandy terrain, Without Saudis approval.

This operation was after Iran's failed attempt at destroying Iraq's reactor. In Operation Scorched Sword.

So, I don't see why they wouldn't use sanctioned Saudi help this time, knowing they will need backing from someone. If not the United State

ETA, Israel barely made it back from dropping on Iraq in 81 as everyone knows, I'm sure. They almost ran out of fuel. Iraq's Facility was under construction at the time.
edit on 18-11-2013 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
But what about Saudi's own ambitions in all of this? It's one thing to provide refueling capability for Israel, but what of those who feel Saudi Arabia also has nukes of its own? Wouldn't that change the scenario quite a bit?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Well sure it changes things. I means when Saudi has helped Israel be cannon fodder to take down Iran's main defense structures ...and lost everything in the process... Saudi has one enemy down by their own doing..and it's REAL enemy in a very weakened state from the pounding they'd have just gotten.

Saudi can then eliminate the Shia from the face of the Earth at their leisure, which seems to have been the goal here going back a couple decades, at least.

Leave it to the Saudi's though, to let others do the dying while they come in to enjoy the spoils. They did it in 1991, they were there to try in 2003, and they're ready for the full version play now.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe I didn't make it clear, I couldn't care less about the affairs of a country halfway around the world none of which have the offensive capabilities of harming a single US citizen.

If the house of Saud has finally grown the balls to wage their own holy war because that is what it is every, country we want to invade is a country that just happens to be the wrong kind of Muslim, the kind Saudis hate.

So pardon me if the cries of one religious group falls on my deaf ears, people in the Middle East are currently suffering for being a different type of Muslim than the Saudis...

Also I know a bit about Christian theology, if they believe than you know what, their suffering is for their faith and are considered martyred for the faith, and suffering for it they should bear proudly, all in line with a Christian world view.

The US needs to stay out of other countries holy wars, no mater how much oil they have.
edit on 18-11-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah, and i sincerely hope both of them get a swift kick in the arse...maybe that'll shut Benny up for a while, although i doubt it...the schmuck will try to blame Iran or Russia or indeed the USA for making them attack and whine on for decades about that...with the begging bowl firmly thrust out of course.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Have you gotten out a calculator recently to do basic math on air miles vs. fuel capacity of the strike aircraft?

Your statement is correct, however all but the osprey are refuel-able in the air. That is really not the point-although yours is well taken. I'm just pointing out that if Israel decides to take Iran out there is no one who can stop them. I doubt all the American flotillas could even slow them down. The Saudi's have nothing that can touch those planes-no one does. The new Copter would jam ALL communication-the Osprey would attack any anti-aircraft that can function without communication-there none of those either. The stealth fighters would pave the way for the converted airbuses with there super bombs no one has a clue about. It's rumored to be much more destructive that the drop in Tora Bora.

They just can't be trusted not to act on their own. They hate President Obama and their going to hate The Hill even worse. And the feeling is mutual. You know the Ground, Naval and Air commanders worry about this everyday-mainly what is going to happen afterward. America has an enormous war machine all ready there-and who the hell know what they have in reserve their telling no one about.

This could get ugly in a hurry. They need to sign something significant to calm all this down.

No one can stop them-airspace or not- that is my point.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'll agree with you on one thing, and it's no small point. No one will stop the Israelis from attempting it, if they decide to go for it. Should they choose to punch Iran's ticket, as it were, Saudi won't outright shoot at them (if they aren't cooperating) and Iraq COULD shoot at them, but doesn't have enough to even joke about backing that move with, when Israel decides to take notice and return the attention. They could just cuss a bit and die from Israeli return fire.

The problem is with distances and aircraft involved. The US will have one hell of a run for it's money if it takes on Iran and it'll be the toughest fight for sheer logistics and planning since some of the larger operations of the Vietnam War.

Fighting Iran - Geography

Now within that thread, I ran distances as if the U.S. forces could start with full tanks at the Northern extreme of the Persian Gulf. Something even we won't get the benefit of for distances, let alone Israel who couldn't land flagged aircraft in the Gulf States if their lives depended on it, IMO.

U.S. Strategic Bombers COULD make it there and back....without escorts. Some of our exotic aircraft COULD make it into the Tehran area and back out ...with 0 time or fuel left to do anything but release weapons and haul butt back out at max fuel conservation settings.

At the fact Israel is many hundreds of miles from even reaching that launch point for figuring distances? Well, they need Supermen for pilots who require no sleep ....OR... They need a base somewhere a lot closer but totally invisible to the general public. Saudi Arabia's Empty Quarter comes to mind......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join