It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, What happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

"chaos changing and bending almost constantly"

no actually "Chaos" is ,Rigid/Unyeilding,, to change or Life.

"changing and bending almost constantly,,that would be Light.

me.

"bending" of Light,, now possible , with the discovery of the Higgs-Bosin,,,its a wave.
maker,,

edit on 11/19/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Galadriel
reply to post by OneFreeMan

curious, what is to happen on 11/22/13?

Whatever happens Galadriel, don't you feel spiritually prepared?
I think this was the point of all the 12/21/12 'hype'.

Properties of the number 50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbolism

Symbolize the "total" man.

Represent the Universe being expressed by the individual lives, according to R. Allendy: "it is a favorable number marking a grace, a kindness, a regeneration".

According to Eckartshausen, it is the number of "the spiritual ascension to the intuition, the number of the illumination".

Considered as "the holiest and the most natural of numbers, because it equals to the sum of the squares numbers 9+16+25 constructed on the sacred triangle of Pythagoras (3, 4 and 5) and also to the product of 5 x 10 of the pentad and the decade, numbers of the generating Life and the World-Harmony, the Microcosm and the Macrocosm".

The number 50 corresponds to the Hebraic letter "nun", form reminding a cup pouring its content. It is also associated to the fourteenth Arcane of the Tarot: the solar Angel, interpreted in general as the sign of the change, the mutations and the metamorphoses.

Number of the joy and the feast, according to the Bible.

Link.

Couldn't JFK be considered 'the Total man', at least as he was 'presented'
to the public? Men admired him and Women loved him.

In numerology JFK = 10-6-11. Turn it upside down and you get....11-9-01, which
since JFK was Irish, represents in European dating Sept. 11 2001.

There are no co-incidences.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
It was always about 2013, and more specifically November 2013.
12/21/12 was about preparation, if you will.
11/22/13 won't be long now.

I would like to know as well

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

the owlbear

linknumbernine
reply to post by the owlbear

Thank you! (I love LSP and the whole AdTime gang!)

It feels good to know that others feel this way. I assume youre older than me too, which is very joyous to know that this isnt something just happening to my friends and I. But we are all friends no? What makes us different? The fact that I don't directly know you? What if we all really do....on a deep, deep, deep level that is so covert and has been suppressed for so long that we lost almost all touch with it?

It was a concious decision to change my life in 2012. I dropped 75 lbs between groundhog day and labor day. I was excited about my family reaching its full potential, but had the rug yanked out from under me. And hit the lowest point, after attaining so much. I remember telling my psychiatrist my wife and I were breaking up last September. He shook his head in disbelief because of the sheer number of his patients coming in with the same story in such a short time frame.
I'm probably not that much older. Pokemon was just starting to get big while I was in high school, I was 10 when the NES hit stateside, I even had the one with ROB the robot.
And it's always Adventure Time!!!

Indeed it is. Well I'm glad to know that you are doing better! I am better as well, infact, my well being is so profound to me, that I wanted to start this thread !! I'm gonna go watch the latest one right now! THE PIT!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

athousandlives
All I can say is that it has pretty much been a very strange year for me too, I suffered a major depression and started suffering from various health problems in 2012, to a point in which I was convincing myself that I didn't have much longer to live.
But since the beginning of this year, slowly slowly I have noticed a change in the way I think and in the way I react to certain situations and emotions. Like I don't give half the importance to things and emotions like before, not in a depressive detached way, but like knowing that everything is gonna be fine, things are the way they should be.
And It's only getting more apparent by the day.
I have taken up meditation more regularly and had many weird sleep paralysis moments, In some of them I felt slight OBE's but never fully. I've felt like electrical discharges through my body and seen bright flashes of light during some meditation sessions as well, never had happened before.
Recently I have found myself doing and saying things that I would have never had the guts to say just until a few months ago.
Funnily I have too found myself being overly emotional over things I watch on the internet, movies and music, lol

Is this all related to a global shift of consciousness? I'd love to think so, but who knows really.
I don't know or haven't met anyone personally with similar stories.
ATS is the only place where I have found people with similar claims, read quite a few posts here regarding deep personal changes throughout the year. I guess similar people do come together in one way or another

I think we should just enjoy this new perspective of things and make the most of it.
And not to try to label it, I found it makes a sort of separation between myself and others who might not think like me or believe in the same things I do. And I feel we are all in this together.
If it does end up being related to a 'new wave of intergalactic energy' or to the 2012 prophecy I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

peace

The people in my life that I found to have gone through the same change began with my two best friends. We have been best friends for so long that we can feel when the other is upset/ happy etc. Its like we feed off of each others energy, (SO COOL, and I am totally blessed to have them in my life.) Soon after we discovered that we went through the same change, I asked several people who I sort of new but have a lot of interaction with, like coworkers, roommates, etc. Some of them returned the same stories to me. Some of them tried to make up stories and it was interesting because I could feel that it wasnt honest, while others almost spoke my mind. Crazy and cool, but very profound and enlightening. I'm glad you feel this was! I wish there was some form of communication where we could all talk and interact. Maybe even in person

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
People create change directly or indirectly.
The universe is made up of chaos changing and bending almost constantly.
You can change for better or worse, a number is meaningless unless you put a meaning there yourself.
Otherwise what you think is up to you.

Very true. So do you believe that we make our own "enlightenment?" If so, is there some sort of significance to the fact that many people felt it around this time? Or is it just luck perhaps? I'm just curious to know that you think

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

"chaos changing and bending almost constantly"

no actually "Chaos" is ,Rigid/Unyeilding,, to change or Life.

"changing and bending almost constantly,,that would be Light.

me.

"bending" of Light,, now possible , with the discovery of the Higgs-Bosin,,,its a wave.
maker,,

edit on 11/19/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Seems like we're getting closer and closer to something... but what?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

just curious, have you noticed an increase in "coincidences" or as they call it synchronicity? Like for example, when you come across something that you haven't seen or heard of in a long time, and then suddenly the same day someone else talks to you about the same thing.
It has happened to me a lot recently, don't know if it's because I'm just more aware of things than before, or is it something that is happening to a lot of people?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i guess the "new generation", will be the reciepient's,, if it folds over, a generation, into the next?

dont know either.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

11/22/13?
It isn't going to mess up my weekend will it?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

VforVendettea

11/22/13?
It isn't going to mess up my weekend will it?

Now isn't that funny? You know the symbol from v for vendetta was a 'V' through a '0'.
V is the roman numeral for 5, making the symbol 50!
and it is 50 years on 11/22/13 since JFK's... ahem...'death'.

I don't think it will mess up your week-end. But there will be a few surprises.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You're right!
I completely missed that one.

edit on 21-11-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Allow me to elaborate upon what I may have been thinking at the time.
Yes it's true people take control of their life directly or indirectly. The world you live in is yours. However all things are affected through both external and internal influences. For example I could say something such as the earth is flat, now depending on your experiences and thoughts you may either reject the notion completely or look further into the idea that the earth is flat (it isn't) . Either way I've now just influenced your own little world in some way. However what you think is still up to you.

It's always been about what you think.
You can follow or lead,
You can surrender or fight,
You can think or let someone else do it for you.

No matter what you do you still have the power of choice. And no matter how much choice you have there will always be another deciding factor. For everyone you listen too as well as those around you influence you.

You yourself gave significance to the year 2012 and you changed yourself for better or worse.
However if you're like me the year 2012 was only a reminder that everything can change at the drop of a hat.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Along with shifts in perception all across the world, the second coming of jesus found his soul early that year.

2012 is the beginning of the end. We will ascend when humanity works as one.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetmamajebus

How do you reckon that will happen? Im purely curious because I have my own ideas but I like to hear others

top topics

<< 1   >>

join