It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding 'Souls'; "parasites" and Spirits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

How very eloquently put, my name is in fact indeed a reference to the main villain of the anime bleach as well as the all seeing eye and the false deity Maitreya. The eclipse in the avatar represents the light and dark as well as chaos and order i represent...i try and do everything with balance and purpose and guide people in the right direction.

Of course i used to have a difficult time in high school like many people and i hadn't awoken to the troubles that plague our planet and was a lot more naive then i am now. I guess you could say i kind of 180'd and started to learn the truth of the world.

I don't view myself as evil...since i try and guide people in the right direction, i hope the ripples i create will become giant waves, but there is darkness all around us so its hard not to be affected by it. I am the type who expels darkness not releases it.

However, as one who tries to look at all aspects of life...not just the ones we feel comfortable with, I desire the human race to evolve...but that has to come from change.

Yes i must admit, i decided evolution would be easiest if people thought i was incompetent and then suddenly pulled a "rabbit out of a hat" because that would influence the law of attraction with amazement(because that cements beliefs more then people gradually accepting something ) as opposed to people just watching natural adaptability. Which is what i meant by shifting the balance of the law of attraction.

After all if everyone strongly believes you can do something its much easier to accomplish right?

I am a person who tries to go with the flow and do things according to balance...equal and opposite. I admit i do pull strings but i do it with the benefit of the human race in mind. I just simply decided the best way to try and evolve the human race would be by triggering an evolution of myself first.

You mentioned anime in your post so i would like to leave you with a potentially more comparable anime then bleach(with its 10kings and their leader), which would be that i suggest you watch code geass lelouch of the rebellion(both seasons...especially the season 2) you may yet understand what i am trying to do...of course maybe one man can't change the world...but that doesn't mean it hurts to try.

I'm not asking for you to agree with me, but we're all on the same side...that which opposes the PTB and we both show people the way. Albeit, we apparently have different methods.

I've just come to learn that if one wants to make a difference they have to do so of their own accord, not what society projects onto them. It just helps once you realize that maybe you can't do everything yourself...which is why i try and communicate with like minded individuals as often as i can.

You have to change yourself before you can change the world. Sometimes though, you have to make sacrifices whether you want to or not...like betting on one future as opposed to another like i did years ago.

I could've kept going and went with what the system wanted...and i probably would've wound up at yale or something. But i sacrificed that on a gamble that i would be able to evolve and the human race as well.

Just remember there are two sides to every coin. You have to judge people by their heart and soul...not their actions. Those actions aren't for you to judge.
edit on 22-11-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

Normally I wouldn't respond this way in an open post, and would
PM this sort of a response. But since you apparently wish to use
your 'third eye' to overwrite portions of physical plane reality -
why that means you are a self-appointed big boy.. and that
means I can post openly and respond to you in a way which
might benefit others.

It seems we still don't fully understand each other, I'm not trying to affect physical reality. The third eye is the "energy conversion" method I mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

That's literally what it does when tapped into. It converts matter to energy and vice versa. I know full well about love and how it is the strongest force and i agree it is the final stepping stone to enlightenment.

However, like I mentioned earlier in one of my other posts...sometimes you have to evolve to a certain point before that becomes applicable.

Now I don't know everything...I do desire to understand reality exactly as it is though. It would be mutually beneficial if you would not act like I am ignorant of matters because i haven't explicitly stated knowledge in those areas.

I'm not trying to be rude, but we are of similar understanding and sometimes the best way to get points across is to be blunt.

It seems to me that you possibly are still misunderstanding what I was asking, I do my best to have all the facts before I make a statement. I do my best not to let my opinion cloud my judgement. I would rather know something then suspect it 99%.

More to the point, I was merely wondering if you had a suggestion that would be most effective for progressing. In which you pointed out kundalini, aka chakras which i have stated I have done sufficient work with.

Like i said earlier i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just trying to state how things are. Its what I do
edit on 22-11-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: Apologies for the double post

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

we are of similar understanding

Perhaps we are not.

Now I probably have heard most or all of the language
you are using; probably know it very well; only for the
most part, it's simply not true; it's part of the great
deception which has corrupted nearly all spirituality
and religion.

You are saying that you are X% along the way, and
want a push. I'm saying that X% is probably based
on misinformation.

Now, may you in fact have gotten Y% along the way
by pure willpower and time spent? Yes, no doubt.

But I can't advise you about your system, if I find
your system is probably 90% invalid.

That's all that I'm saying.

And pardon me actually.. really.. please pardon
me.. I was talking to another part of you I think
and not just taking you how you are talking
on the surface. My bad.

Perhaps if you stated a very narrow and focused
desire you wish to accomplish, and don't talk
about chakras and and all that misinformation,
perhaps I could be of service to you in some way.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I know of the deception of which you speak, but I do my absolute best to not speak in a narrow minded manner. However, humanities options are limited partially due to the collective mindset and the 95% dna I spoke of earlier that is there to limit us.

Secondly, i don't follow a system which is why we are at odds. I have a code of honor and decency and will not stoop to any level unless i have no other choice. Perhaps, some of what you have heard is frustration from lack of concrete progress and despair, despite all my means.

We both may be a cog in a wheel, but i will try and create my own show after my part is done.
edit on 22-11-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

eyezenmaitreya

I know of the deception of which you speak, but I do my absolute best to not speak in a narrow minded manner. However, humanities options are limited partially due to the collective mindset and the 95% dna I spoke of earlier that is there to limit us.

Secondly, i don't follow a system which is why we are at odds. I have a code of honor and decency and will not stoop to any level unless i have no other choice. Perhaps, some of what you have heard is frustration from lack of concrete progress and despair, despite all my means.

We both may be a cog in a wheel, but i will try and create my own show after my part is done.

I like your concluding sentence. Now really.. explain PRECISELY what you want and why
and perhaps I can make a suggestion.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Very well, but first its seeming to me you know that times are changing at an extremely fast pace. Which you should know why i'm pushing to get a push so to say.

First let me ask you do you have any goals in life and do you desire a meaningful existence even if you know there is life after death?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

funny how quickly you picked up on that... the breath behind the words

funny how you see similarly to how I see...

I also knew at what you were hinting at when you posted 'if only there were someone here to ask that might know...'

I caught a glimpse of you, but I knew that sooner or later you would speak out, if you had something to say that is, and you indeed do

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Yes, well like I mentioned earlier...the window is getting harder and harder to crawl through it. So its putting more and more pressure on me to get through it.

I will swallow my pride if I must, but that doesn't mean I want to. I will not do anything that lowers my frequency of my own volition and i will not resort to evil of any kind especially without cause.

That doesn't mean I have ruled out rebirth as a form of evolution...it just means I would prefer to stick with plan A and not wait till SHTF and have to rely on a resurrection to evolve.

Yes i noticed how you are, so I chose to speak. I wouldn't have done so if i didn't recognize your capabilities. I don't do anything without a good reason...usually many of them.

Kindred spirits often seek each other out after all.

Besides like i mentioned earlier your methods while having similar purpose behind them are different, which is why its good to look at both sides of the coin.
edit on 22-11-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: i intended that reply for KPB...but apparently i've had a long day.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Apologies for the incorrect reply...it appears I've had too much going on as of late. That's the problem with trying to do too much at once...eventually the dam starts to crack and the water starts coming out.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

As you wanted to know though, the reasons i am doing this are i have 3 goals...which is why i wanted to know if you had any goals. So i could see if we see more eye to eye. I will elaborate significantly more on my....situation, but i'd like to know how much common ground there is between us.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

eyezenmaitreya

Very well, but first its seeming to me you know that times are changing at an extremely fast pace. Which you should know why i'm pushing to get a push so to say.

First let me ask you do you have any goals in life and do you desire a meaningful existence even if you know there is life after death?

There is no shift.
I repeat, there is no shift.
There will be no mass harvesting all at once.
I know that I should just respond to your words.. and that I'm not
strictly speaking 'the amazing kreskin' - I don't want to read minds..
I try hard not to. But dang man, you just transmit.

Now calm down.
Just calm down.
Things will NOT unfold according to the movie you are watching.
Will NOT.

Goals in life? Sure. I want to be having this conversation with you
right now. I have a cat in my lap. I am joyful. I scratched my ass
a few minutes ago.

I don't need to worry about 'saving the world'. Or any craziness
like that. I live. I eat. I breathe. I sleep. I act according to my
true nature. I have an EXTREMELY meaningful existence without
doing anything extraordinary or special. Life itself is extraordinary
just the way it is. Yah, I do kick ancient god memes in the nards
on occasion.. and that is much the same as scratching my ass.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Friend,

I'm now going to stop responding to you in this forum,
for your sake and things have now far progressed past
the point where this makes sense to post publicly.

PM me if you want. I am sad you are dealing with
what you are dealing with.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Apologies about that...some of my stress was slipping out. I filter it out but i've been pushing myself to my limits today.

Despite what you may see, i actually live my life and enjoy it...i just want to have a meaningful impact on society...after all i bet my future in this life on it.

I know there is no mass harvesting all at once. But that doesn't mean i should stop trying to progress at an efficient level. Yes times are changing...but they have to get worse before they get better and its harder to evolve when they get worse...short of your life being on the line.

I believe you stated you wouldn't talk down to me earlier. Please continue with that suggestion.

I have have a very busy schedule pertaining to progress...so i don't mind trying methods such as releasing stress in a burst to push past your limits.

But in order for that to happen...you have to have enough stress for that.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I'm not talking down to you. But you are in a crisis of sorts.
I'll only communicate with you via PM. There is no need to
expose your private struggle to others. There is nothing
positive for others to learn in this case.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You are correct except for one thing...i had full intention of getting this info out there, for a good reason.

Let me put it this way, If everyone who reads a topic like this knows that I'm trying to shift the law of attraction to people believing i can evolve...and enough people read about it they start to see what I'm saying which creates belief. Which is exactly what i want.

The entire point of this entire charade was already mentioned earlier back when i said i was trying to shift the balance on the law of attraction.

NOW this conversation is irrelevant to be continued except via pm.

I'm just glad everyone is on the same page now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

We are not on the same page.
You are attempting exactly what I said you were
attempting when I apologized for tuning into you.

PM only. No further responses via the forum.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Initially there was one small whisper in the mind of the first infected human, who started the landslide by kicking the first pebble into motion.

Would you relate this to the so called fall of Adam, infected by material based thought that hijacked intuitive wisdom. Is material thought actually the parasite?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

Initially there was one small whisper in the mind of the first infected human, who started the landslide by kicking the first pebble into motion.

Would you relate this to the so called fall of Adam, infected by material based thought that hijacked intuitive wisdom. Is material thought actually the parasite?

Well I don't usually quote the bible, although I've studied it deeply.
But YES. the metaphor works. Man was an innocent at first in the 'garden',
living in the presence of 'god' (the garden being 5D space and the pure light
that emanates from there.. which people call the higher self.. but could
easily be interpreted by 'god' by an innocent creature).

And yes, the alien meme whispering 'knowledge' about the 'soul' (so that
man might live forever right?) yes.. one could definitely use this metaphor
in this way.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

"knowledge' is not the problem. We can know how to build cars
and computers and brooms. No problems at all.

But the problem is when we try to define God and attempt to
avoid death by creating a soul and all that stuff .. that is the
corrupting knowledge. The truth is, that NOBODY can capture
'god' and the 'highest spiritual truths' in words. Once we start
worshiping the words.. and start building an 'escape craft'
to escape death (the soul) with our living energies and concepts,
then we banish ourselves from the garden.. from the innocent
and healthy connections to 'god' that were already there;
that didn't need to be 'constructed'.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

funny, I dont think you replied incorrectly, I believe you replied to the gateway you meant to reply to

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join